Ancient Aliens

dragonstar57

• 1 year later...

There's significantly more evidence aliens built the pyramids than there is that earthlings did it with ramps. The belief in ramps is an assumed conclusion; they could only have used ramps herefore they must have used ramps. It is from this that the evidence for ramps exists. It doesn't exist in the real world.

People are married to ramps and see them everywhere but can't see the evidence for aliens.

I believe it was neither aliens nor ramps.

Edited by cladking

There's significantly more evidence aliens built the pyramids than there is that earthlings did it with ramps. The belief in ramps is an assumed conclusion; they could only have used ramps herefore they must have used ramps. It is from this that the evidence for ramps exists. It doesn't exist in the real world.

People are married to ramps and see them everywhere but can't see the evidence for aliens.

I believe it was neither aliens nor ramps.

http://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/rope-roll.html

Yes! Exactly.

This is one of several theories that is actually evidenced but the powers that be are afraid of the facts so they don't go out there and try to solve how it was actually built. People just assume that Egyptology is a science because they purport to be.

The evidence is clear that the stones could be lifted only 81' 3" at a time and due to the masssive amount of work to build these structures they required a highly efficient method. This resulted in having to build these in large 81' 3" steps and then filling in the steps to make the structure smooth. They needed the steps to work as they passed stones up one step at a time as evidenced by the gravimetric scan.

http://hdbui.blogspot.com/

They can't give up ramps because they know it's the first step to my theory being proved correct. They used counterweights full of water to lift the stones.

There's mounting evidence that the pyramids and other

stone monoliths were built with alien help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDIEiK-WF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hof7pirF6nQ

I get quite annoyed by this sort of speculation, it insults our ancestors and by extension us with spurious evidence; It completely disregards all the hard work by the people who spend time showing how it might have been done.

I get quite annoyed by this sort of speculation, it insults our ancestors and by extension us with spurious evidence; It completely disregards all the hard work by the people who spend time showing how it might have been done.

When stone monoliths start to look like a theoretical impossibility to have

made, moved and put in place at considerable distances from the quarry

sight using the technology of the time available to our ancestors you

have to look for other explanations.

Look at the placing of the top 50 monoliths in the world they defy logic

http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/top50stones.htm

When stone monoliths start to look like a theoretical impossibility to have

made, moved and put in place at considerable distances from the quarry

sight using the technology of the time available to our ancestors you

have to look for other explanations.

Look at the placing of the top 50 monoliths in the world they defy logic

http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/top50stones.htm

Semjase, Look at the other pages of the same site. it is well done IMHO.

Like this one: http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/extremasonry.htm

look at the video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pCvx5gSnfW4

Edited by michel123456

Explain how this could be done by the ancient Egyptians

There’s the remains of a 1000 ton monolithic statue in Egypt

It’s the Pharaonic statue in The Ramesseum.

That’s 1000 tons. A modern car weighs 1 ton.

It was transported 170 miles. It was 62 ft high.

The official story is that it was quarried and sculpted using copper chisels, and then moved and erected using the magical power of ropes.

Just imagine trying to physically do that, with a load of people,
some ropes and some poor-quality tools. Remember this thing is the weight of 1000 cars and the height of 10 men. Just think about that for a minute.

"When stone monoliths start to look like a theoretical impossibility..."

If and when they ever do, I will seek another explanation.

In the meantime it's perfectly reasonable to assume that they were done by lots of people working together.

This is a particularly insulting argument from ignorance.

it could be argued to be a breach of the rules since it insults those people who built these things.

Explain how this could be done by the ancient Egyptians

There’s the remains of a 1000 ton monolithic statue in Egypt

It’s the Pharaonic statue in The Ramesseum.

That’s 1000 tons. A modern car weighs 1 ton.

It was transported 170 miles. It was 62 ft high.

The official story is that it was quarried and sculpted using copper chisels, and then moved and erected using the magical power of ropes.

Just imagine trying to physically do that, with a load of people,
some ropes and some poor-quality tools. Remember this thing is the weight of 1000 cars and the height of 10 men. Just think about that for a minute.

And, in broad terms, here's how they might have done it.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/egypt/dispatches/
no aliens needed.

From the previous site:

NOVA: What do your workers think of this project?

Rashwan: They have more than 20 years experience, and for them, this is a simple job.
NOVA: What did they say about our attempt to move a 25-ton block with 200 people (see Pulling Together)?
Rashwan: They told me, "We can move it with five people, with wood rollers." And they plan to give it a try!

I have no doubt.

δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω

• Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth.

• Archimedes, (c. 287 BC – 212BC) Said to be his assertion in demonstrating the principle of the lever; as quoted by Pappus of Alexandria, Synagoge, Book VIII, c. AD 340.
Edited by michel123456

I couldn't disagree more.

The assertion that the ancients were so superstitious and incapable that they could only have used ramps is the greatest insult ever heeped on a people. It's also unevidenced, debunked, and flies in the face of common sense.

I couldn't disagree more.

The assertion that the ancients were so superstitious and incapable that they could only have used ramps is the greatest insult ever heeped on a people. It's also unevidenced, debunked, and flies in the face of common sense.

I was clearly replying to samjase’s post #36, that the ancients were helped by aliens. The only assertion I made was that people have tried to work out ‘how these monoliths/pyramids might have been moved/built’.

Within this context your reply makes little sense.

I was clearly replying to samjase’s post #36, that the ancients were helped by aliens. The only assertion I made was that people have tried to work out ‘how these monoliths/pyramids might have been moved/built’.

Within this context your reply makes little sense.

Did you view the videos?

Essentially noting ever changes with the MO of Egyptologists. They argue against all other evidence with the same techniques and strategies. They suggest they have all the answers and that other ways to put the evidence together don't fit the "cultural context" of the peoples who built the pyramids. This would be fine if they had the answers or knew the cultural context but they know neither. All their "evidence" is a sort of "sample error" because it comes out of tombs. Something is known about how the Egyptians died and intended to spend eternity but far less is known about how they lived and how they accomplished their greatest feats. Of course even their greatest feats are right before our eyes but Egyptologists can't see it and it's not relevant to "ancient aliens".They also don't know anything about "cultural context" because Egyptology doesn't understand the only single book that survives from the era. One book = no understanding. They believe it is incantations and religious mumbo jumbo. It is impossible to understand a culture through abracadabra and gobblety gook. It is a non sequitur. Meanwhile the physical evidence does not fit their contention in the film that there is a "complete picture". The unfinished pyramids that display ramps are tiny little things where it really doesn't matter ho the stones were lifted.

Egyptology slaps down arguments one at a time but in every single case it's not with logic and evidence but with tactics and interpretations that were founded on assumptions. The basis of their understanding is four erroneous assumptions; that the great pyramids were tombs dragged up ramps by changeless and superstitious bumpkins. Egyptologists need the ancients to be changeless because otherwise they couldn't legitimately ascribe the traits and beliefs of later people to them and then suddenly all "cultural context" evaporates and all that's left is the physical evidence. And here is where everything changes. The physical evidence is far more consistent with aliens than it is with ramps. The only way ramps can arise at all is to assume that ramps are the only possible way because evidence for them is exceedingly weak. The word "ramp" isn't even attested in the great pyramid building age. How's that for cultural context. The surviving book does refer to boats that fly but not ramps to drag stones.

You're right of course that you didn't mention that it must have been ramps. But this is where it always comes to when people desire to be "scientific". We have today as part of our own cultural context the romantic notion of men struggling on ramps to cooperate to accomplish the impossible while uniting a people and leaving a wonder for all times. I have no problem with this picture except that there were no men struggling on ramps and that it's far more likely men helped aliens build it. I believe that it's far more insulting to suppose the only possible means to build was with the least efficient and barbaric "possible" means. Why waste 100,000 lifetimes to build a tomb for the dead god (as Egyptology claims) when a fifth of that could just pull the stones up the sides?

Egyptology got off on the wrong foot and needs to revisit the evidence. The ancients have been insulted long enough (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Did you view the videos?

Essentially noting ever changes with the MO of Egyptologists. They argue against all other evidence with the same techniques and strategies. They suggest they have all the answers and that other ways to put the evidence together don't fit the "cultural context" of the peoples who built the pyramids. This would be fine if they had the answers or knew the cultural context but they know neither. All their "evidence" is a sort of "sample error" because it comes out of tombs. Something is known about how the Egyptians died and intended to spend eternity but far less is known about how they lived and how they accomplished their greatest feats. Of course even their greatest feats are right before our eyes but Egyptologists can't see it and it's not relevant to "ancient aliens".They also don't know anything about "cultural context" because Egyptology doesn't understand the only single book that survives from the era. One book = no understanding. They believe it is incantations and religious mumbo jumbo. It is impossible to understand a culture through abracadabra and gobblety gook. It is a non sequitur. Meanwhile the physical evidence does not fit their contention in the film that there is a "complete picture". The unfinished pyramids that display ramps are tiny little things where it really doesn't matter ho the stones were lifted.

Egyptology slaps down arguments one at a time but in every single case it's not with logic and evidence but with tactics and interpretations that were founded on assumptions. The basis of their understanding is four erroneous assumptions; that the great pyramids were tombs dragged up ramps by changeless and superstitious bumpkins. Egyptologists need the ancients to be changeless because otherwise they couldn't legitimately ascribe the traits and beliefs of later people to them and then suddenly all "cultural context" evaporates and all that's left is the physical evidence. And here is where everything changes. The physical evidence is far more consistent with aliens than it is with ramps. The only way ramps can arise at all is to assume that ramps are the only possible way because evidence for them is exceedingly weak. The word "ramp" isn't even attested in the great pyramid building age. How's that for cultural context. The surviving book does refer to boats that fly but not ramps to drag stones.

You're right of course that you didn't mention that it must have been ramps. But this is where it always comes to when people desire to be "scientific". We have today as part of our own cultural context the romantic notion of men struggling on ramps to cooperate to accomplish the impossible while uniting a people and leaving a wonder for all times. I have no problem with this picture except that there were no men struggling on ramps and that it's far more likely men helped aliens build it. I believe that it's far more insulting to suppose the only possible means to build was with the least efficient and barbaric "possible" means. Why waste 100,000 lifetimes to build a tomb for the dead god (as Egyptology claims) when a fifth of that could just pull the stones up the sides?

Egyptology got off on the wrong foot and needs to revisit the evidence. The ancients have been insulted long enough (not that there's anything wrong with that).

i agree with you that ramps are not the right solution.

Ancient aliens what do you think of these skeletons?

They are very poor fakes - just watching from 1:59 onwards where the video moves to the skeletons from showing evidence that ancient people sometimes played with perspective in art, and perhaps other times were just not very good at it.

1:59 clear fake.

where is the complete shadow of the metre frame being used by the archaeologist to plan his diagram - two sides give a shadow (the left-right ones easy to map to the surface) the other two give no shadow. the shadow of the distal head of the femur in the foreground is incorrect. The orbit would be in more than half shadow.

2:02 not a human skull. and completely unsupported - it would roll down hill

2:17 where is the shadow of the archaeologist?

2:25 very distorted - femurs look strange - but about correct size compared to divers arm. sacrum looks flipped (how). tibias very bent. skull elongated.

2.37 another bad photoshop

2.46 about right size for giraffe femur (actually no too big unless perspective is fooling me) - although proximal articulation is wrong - that looks ape/human. He has strong arms to be nonchalently holding a bone of that size in that manner.

2:53 that's just baddd photoshop