Possible explanation for Dark energy, Dark Matter and the 4th dimension?

Oldwolf58

Dark energy IS the explosive 'force' generated by the big bang. The universe is still expanding because the force hasn't reach the point to where the matter in the universe has began to slow yet. Matter is simply still accelerating from the force of the bang.

Dark matter is the 'missing' matter of the universe.

Why can't dark matter be seen?

Because dark matter exists in the 4th dimension.

What is the 4th dimension?

The 4th dimension is Frequency. All matter in our universe is vibrating on a frequency. Dark matter is matter that is vibrating on a different frequency much like an FM radio station. If you are 'tuned' in on one channel you can't 'hear' the channel on the other frequencies. The same applies to matter. Our universe is on one frequency but the matter that makes up the rest of the universe is vibrating on different frequencies and therefore is 'invisible' to us and possibly there are other universies similar to ours that can't see us or the matter vibrating on yet other frequencies.

Just my thoughts :)

Edited by Oldwolf58

It isn't? Why? Space-Time is described as a continuim not a dimension and time is usually considered relative to gravity. Frequency is a measure of vibration and if two things, matter, universes , light, are vibrating at extremely different rates they are in effect invisible to one another which adds a dimension to their existance. For instance we can only see the 'visible spectrum of light with the unaided eye yet there is infra-red, ultra violet, etc. etc. wave lengths that are there also but we can't 'see' them. The same principle can apply to matter. One group of matter 'vibrating' at a frequency so different from another group would render them invisible to each other.

The only thing i'm saying you are wrong about is calling this frequency a dimension. Frequency does not fulfil the definition of dimension.

Dimensions are length, width, height and time.

The other dimensions can be used to measure or calculate location. Frequency does not allow me to do those two things like the others.

---

I think your speculation is interesting. It's a shame that others don't seem to agree with me...except perhaps you.

(If others were interested, wouldn't they post?)

Edited by Incendia

But that's the point of the search for other dimensions isn't it. The only ones we currently know of are the ones we can easily measure and of those time is iffy due to the relativity factor. That's why scientists are looking in all kinds of directions for other dimensions and if you think my frequency is a weird choice you should listen to some of the others. LOL

That's why scientists are looking in all kinds of directions for other dimensions and if you think my frequency is a weird choice you should listen to some of the others. LOL

A dimension isn't a place you go. And frequency is a measured property of electromagnetic radiation.

Considering the measurment paradox, I think you might be on to something.

In fact this was one the "trains of thought" I have on my list ride :)

Here's the way I see it.

On the highest plane everything is happening everywhere all at once, all the time.

on this plane nothing really happens at all.

Distance is a lenz that magnifies a line of possibilities

Time is the shifting of relative points in an expanding field of possibilities.

Possabilities compound as events happen and every possibility is happening all the time.

Consiousness comes into play as a body of mass is able to consume and exploit energy at will.

The momentum of the past creates a field of statistical probabilities that a consiousness can act upon

I could go on and on if you want me to but most seem to wish that I wouldn't.

If everything our universe is on a base frequency and everything we can perceive is just a variation from that base frequency then it would only be logical that another or other universes could co-exist on a differnt base frequency in the same space without being 'visible' to us. This would lead to the thought that dark matter and dark energy are gravitational interaction between our universe and these other universes. I believe that's why scientists are having a problem identifying them. dark matter makes up 24% of our universe and known matter makes up about 5%. Scientists agree that there should be about 5 times the amount of matter in our universe than there appears to exist. Now unless my math is really bad dark matter is about 5 times the amount of known matter. That suggests to me that dark matter might very well be regular matter only shifted in such a way as to be extremely difficult to perceive other than in the way it gravitaionally interacts with matter in our universe. If that matter is on a different base frequency or even phase shifted from our frequency it would logically be difficult to detect except through it's gravitational interaction.

What is a Bang? It is an audible frequency caused by an explosive force or an audible event created by one force acting on static mass. A sonic boom for example, is caused by a solid object moving through the atmosphere faster than the atmosphere can move aside from it. These cause ripples or frequencies that are both audible and inaudible. So the 'Big Bang' had frequency at the instant of the event. How many frequencies? I say every frequency possible and that is an infinate number. We can't possibly perceive all the frequencies in existance and if matter was 'swept' along with those frequencies then it's only logical that the matter we perceive is that which was swept up by the frequency of our universe and other matter would be carried on other frequencies.

• 1 year later...

I disagree with your interpretation of the 4th dimension,

my take on dimensions:

1st: x-axis

2nd: xy-axis

3rd: xyz-axis

Now, for the 4th dimension, lets say we had a sphere in the 3rd dimension and measures 1 unit in each direction. The 4th dimension would expand the sphere in all three directions without changing the 1 unit length of the ball. Therefore, the 4th dimension is the ability for expansion of matter. As the observer of this phenomenon, and lets say resistant to this feat, you would see everything in the universe getting larger, but coming closer together. The observed would see everything just as they always have, but would see everything in the universe getting farther away (which could explain the redshift). Dark matter is the matter of the 4th dimension. The vast "emptiness of space" is where the highest quantity of dark matter resides. Therefore, you see the largest expansion of space. Dark matter also resides in the space between your atoms. I believe that there is a link between the 3rd dimension and the 4th dimension.

• 4 months later...

Here is my viewpoint of the big bang theory.

Years ago I performed sound cancelation research whereby I directed a audio wave of equal amplitude and frequency at each other. The result was a cancelation of the original wave. That at the same time created numerous harmonics each harmonic of lesser amplitude. I was able to eliminate these as well with feedback loops until the additional harmonics were virtually elimanted.

My take in the beginning a force either pushed dark and white matter ever closer together until they interacted in an explosive manner pushing each other away. If true there must be many other types of variants of both white and dark matter that were created each with various levels of reduced energy with similar frequency.

What I've read is that dark matter has very little energy. Can this really be true?

• 5 months later...

Frequency isn't a dimension. It is the effect of vibration, just like speed is an effect of motion.

But I am inclined to agree with the idea that the 4th dimension has something to do with dark matter. I need to read more about that :D

And in response to one of the posts, IMO, even time is not a dimension. Time is an auxilary concept formulated by (us) humans to make things easier. When we refer to time we are just using the interval between two events and measuring that interval based on the vibration of a caesium atom. So in effect, the base unit of time itself is based on vibration of matter. Events happen in the cosmos. Time is just our attempt at keeping track of those, but when I try to make sense of it, what it actually is, it feels more and more to be just a concept. So no, I don't think time is a dimension.

I

Reading this topic I see that someone proposed a new dimension and because it doesn't fit in the dimensions we know/have, spatial, deduced that is not a dimension. I got it right? You can't just fit this dimension with the other because is different in nature. I think we should the resort to the fundamental theory of "dimension".

I'm no scientist but a dimension is not a theoretical "plane" for the distribution of matter? If we didn't have matter we wouldn't had dimensions. But because we do (have matter) we had to make a construct that will allow to this distribution in a nicely fashion (pattern). At first we tried with 3, later with four. (at first was hard to link time dimension to the other 3, no?).

I don't know about the nature/definition of frequency. That to make it a dimension it should allow this distribution (requirements like, to be continuous and finite) and to intersect the dimensions we know. If such things are possible math needs to be worked out and after to study (eventually redefine) the spectrum, to allow us to "see" dark matter and related (dark energy also?).

It seems to me more and more, that they are 2 "time". One a dimension of spacetime, so purely geometrical) and the other related to the Observer. In quantum mechanics it is said/observed that the Observer changes the experiment. This doesn't mean that "interacts" with the Universe? If interaction is involved isn't fair to assume that it has it's own time? Further is a problem on how you define time and how you measure it.

Edited by hyperion1is

• 3 weeks later...

THERE IS NO DARK MATTER! "Dark matter as U call it is actually gravity from the other "dimensions" pertruding into our galaxy (dimension). Gravity is multi universal and is one of the only attributes that is trans dimensional. U heard it here 1st.

Thank U 4 UR time.

Vibrational frequencies are the excitation of matter that exists, so my question is what is vibrating as ie in this alternate dimension,as in what matter has reached this dimension. And if divergent types of brains operate on different frequencies are they said to be in other dimensions? I think the idea is interesting though, but I just wonder how we can ever really figure out if there are any.

!

Moderator Note

deputydaves, you're new here, so please make sure you review the rules, because thread hijacking is a violation. Don't make posts that drag the discussion in a new direction, or propose alternate theories (those should be discussed only in their own thread in speculations) Further, duplicates of this little rant in other threads have been hidden. That's awfully close to spamming, which earns you a ticket to see the egress.

PureGenius, you have no excuse about hijacking, because you've been warned before.

As always, if you feel a need to respond to a modnote, please do so via the report post function

The 4th dimension is Frequency.

A dimension is not a frequency, as the other users have stated.

All matter in our universe is vibrating on a frequency.

Well, by String Theory, there are the vibrations of strings which determine what sub-particle it is, but I don't think that was your point.

If you are 'tuned' in on one channel you can't 'hear' the channel on the other frequencies. The same applies to matter. Our universe is on one frequency but the matter that makes up the rest of the universe is vibrating on different frequencies and therefore is 'invisible' to us and possibly there are other universies similar to ours that can't see us or the matter vibrating on yet other frequencies.

Is there any evidence for this? Here is one thing that should be pointed out about a speculation.

Speculation: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

A speculation is not an idea that is not supported by no evidence at all, but no good evidence that can say that the speculation can be completely true(someone correct me on this if I am wrong).