NWO

Yomomma

Some people just don't want to believe.... Even with the evidence right in front of us.... Rest assure.... We will all be able to see this binary companion in the sky within the next 6 months. I don't know about all of you, but I would begin consider moving underground. It would be best to prepare yourself as well and try to find where "THEY" reside. You can start off by searching Denver International Airport. However this is not the only place, their are many spread across the US. Once people begin dissappearing; now you will know where they will be.

Edited by swansont
mod note

Some people just don't want to believe.... Even with the evidence right in front of us.... Rest assure.... We will all be able to see this binary companion in the sky within the next 6 months. I don't know about all of you, but I would begin consider moving underground. It would be best to prepare yourself as well and try to find where "THEY" reside. You can start off by searching Denver International Airport. However this is not the only place, their are many spread across the US. Once people begin dissappearing; now you will know where they will be.

LOL - I would really like to see the evidence for binary companions residing at the Denver International Airport and causing people to disappear...

Personally, I think we'd be much better off without "them"... so once we find out where "they" went, we have to find a way to convince "them" that the apocalypse really happened.

Then when "they" re-appear, we can tell "them" that we are superior aliens who just look like humans to make "them" feel more comfortable. And then we can make "them" work for us. :)

Thanks Yomomma for telling me this.

Personally, I think we'd be much better off without "them"... so once we find out where "they" went, we have to find a way to convince "them" that the apocalypse really happened.

Then when "they" re-appear, we can tell "them" that we are superior aliens who just look like humans to make "them" feel more comfortable. And then we can make "them" work for us. :)

Thanks Yomomma for telling me this.

You're being illogical.

Either you think Yomomma is trying to hijack the thread with a own personal alien hypothesis, but then you shouldn't reply. Instead, you should report the post. You just helped Yomomma validate the post.

Or else you think Yomomma speaks about binary companions to the Sun, but then you're being rude by insinuating it's about aliens.

:P

LOL - Just returning your 2 unhelpful cents.

You're being illogical.

Either you think Yomomma is trying to hijack the thread with a own personal alien hypothesis, but then you shouldn't reply. Instead, you should report the post. You just helped Yomomma validate the post.

Or else you think Yomomma speaks about binary companions to the Sun, but then you're being rude by insinuating it's about aliens.

:P

LOL - Just returning your 2 unhelpful cents.

LOL - appreciate the sense of humor.

However, I don't see where I insinuated anything about aliens.

"They", as far as I understood, are most likely the powerful and rich people of the earth. Why would aliens hide in Denver Airport?

LOL - appreciate the sense of humor.

However, I don't see where I insinuated anything about aliens.

"They", as far as I understood, are most likely the powerful and rich people of the earth. Why would aliens hide in Denver Airport?

Touche! :lol:

D H already posted that link in post #3.

I'm not talking about aliens... I'm talking about your government. The so called New World Order,Free Masons, illuminati, whatever you want to call it. The existence of a New World Order is to maintain authority in world thrown into chaos due to the coming geological upheaval. Their are underground shelters/ tunnel systems throughout the US, the Denver International Airport is just one of the most recognizable. The government has known about Tyche and this coming solar cycle and how it would affect the planet, and that nothing can survive on the surface. So they have prepared for this for a long time by building these underground tunnel systems. SEE the SEED vault. The world has been preparing for this. When I say people will disappear it does not mean alien abductions. All of the intelligent, wealthy , and famous will be chosen to survive. It wont be some worldwide lottery. It will be discreet. And I know this because someone that is in the army told me about it. But who knows.... Maybe you are all right. Maybe aliens from Mars will come to save the people that are "left behind" LOL

And when I say binary companion it refers to Tyche. Our Sun is part of a binary star system. When two stars come close to completing their orbit around a center of mass at the same time the results are the worse solar storm seen in human memory.

The information is out their, if you are not convinced the world is rapidly changing search The Extinction Protocol and see what happens everyday. It's better to stay informed now and at least have this in mind. Once the X-Class solar flare swarm begins, their will be no Internet to SEARCH where these underground shelters are. It's best you do your research now and exchange information with others while you still can.

Edited by Yomomma

I'm not talking about aliens... I'm talking about your government. The so called New World Order,Free Masons, illuminati, whatever you want to call it. The existence of a New World Order is to maintain authority in world thrown into chaos due to the coming geological upheaval. Their are underground shelters/ tunnel systems throughout the US, the Denver International Airport is just one of the most recognizable. The government has known about Tyche and this coming solar cycle and how it would affect the planet, and that nothing can survive on the surface. So they have prepared for this for a long time by building these underground tunnel systems. SEE the SEED vault. The world has been preparing for this. When I say people will disappear it does not mean alien abductions. All of the intelligent, wealthy , and famous will be chosen to survive. It wont be some worldwide lottery. It will be discreet. And I know this because someone that is in the army told me about it. But who knows.... Maybe you are all right. Maybe aliens from Mars will come to save the people that are "left behind" LOL

What's this coming solar cycle, and when will it come?

And when I say binary companion it refers to Tyche. Our Sun is part of a binary star system. When two stars come close to completing their orbit around a center of mass at the same time the results are the worse solar storm seen in human memory.

The information is out their, if you are not convinced the world is rapidly changing search The Extinction Protocol and see what happens everyday. It's better to stay informed now and at least have this in mind. Once the X-Class solar flare swarm begins, their will be no Internet to SEARCH where these underground shelters are. It's best you do your research now and exchange information with others while you still can.

Entertaining post.

Of course there's some world order kinda thing. We all know that... Yes, there are governments, and yes there are very rich people. But I disagree with you that they all plot together. World leaders and the wealthy of the earth disagree about many things... and I would be very surprised if such rich and arrogant people would be able to form such a thing like the New World Order. It would most likely be a New World Disorder, as we observe in reality.

At the same time, I would be very surprised if they do NOT keep in touch with each other through some networks. If you're rich and influential, it's important to know other rich and influential people. Makes sense.

Of course there are secret underground bunkers too. Most likely built against nuclear attacks. And of course high ranking military officers sit in those bunkers. It's their job.

The part that I find really unbelievable is that we would have a twin star that -somehow- we never found yet... and that the above two things: networks of powerful people and underground bunkers, have been formed and constructed for the sole purpose of this unbelievable event.

If that other star or huge planet is really that close, then someone with a telescope should have found it by now. We've found hundreds of tiny rocks beyond the orbit of Pluto, but somehow we shouldn't be able to find an object which -according to you- will be visible with the naked eye in 6 months. Wow :)

p.s. I wouldn't want to be an astrologer with such a massive object permanently distorting each and every planet's orbit! And I think I'd also rather die immediately than be stuck in a comfy bunker on a planet which is thrown out of its orbit.

I'm glad I can humor you with such lies... LOL... Here's another lie you might find entertaining. When we see 2 sun's in the sky it is actually a supernova. Were not exactly sure when it will happen, but it might happen by 2012:

Two Suns? Twin Stars Could Be Visible From Earth By 2012

Earth could be getting a second sun, at least temporarily.

Dr. Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland, outlined the scenario to news.com.au. Betelgeuse, one of the night sky's brightest stars, is losing mass, indicating it is collapsing. It could run out of fuel and go super-nova at any time.

When that happens, for at least a few weeks, we'd see a second sun, Carter says. There may also be no night during that timeframe.

The Star Wars-esque scenario could happen by 2012, Carter says... or it could take longer. The explosion could also cause a neutron star or result in the formation of a black hole 1300 light years from Earth, reports news.com.au.

But doomsday sayers should be careful about speculation on this one. If the star does go super-nova, Earth will be showered with harmless particles, according to Carter. "They will flood through the Earth and bizarrely enough, even though the supernova we see visually will light up the night sky, 99 per cent of the energy in the supernova is released in these particles that will come through our bodies and through the Earth with absolutely no harm whatsoever," he told news.com.au.

In fact, a neutrino shower could be beneficial to Earth. According to Carter this "star stuff" makes up the universe. "It literally makes things like gold, silver - all the heavy elements - even things like uranium....a star like Betelgeuse is instantly forming for us all sorts of heavy elements and atoms that our own Earth and our own bodies have from long past supernovi," said Carter.

UPDATE: To clarify, the news.com.au article does not say a neutrino shower could be beneficial to Earth, but implies a supernova could be beneficial, stating, "Far from being a sign of the apocalypse, according to Dr Carter the supernova will provide Earth with elements necessary for survival and continuity."

UPDATE II: In a follow-up piece on news.com.au, Dr. Carter stressed that there is no way of knowing when the star may go supernova. U.S. astronomer Phil Plait added, "Betelgeuse might go up tonight, or it might not be for 100,000 years. We're just not sure."

Maybe you're right. Why haven't we seen it yet? Does that mean it is not there because we haven't seen it?

I guess it's best for you to believe what the media has to say: that when we do see two sun's it's a supernova. Which makes so much sense!

Article link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/20/two-suns-twin-stars_n_811864.html

We already have a thread on that subject: A 2nd Sun?. It could be bright enough to cast shadows in daylight and outshine the Moon during night, but far from removing the darkness of nights. More importantly Betelgeuse is expected to go supernova sometime within the next millioooooon years which makes the chances of that to happen next year very slim.

Since I don't understand how that is connected to or evidence of what Yomomma have already said, I conclude that the requested proof is still missing.

We have not seen lots of pink Faeries flying in formation inside the Oort cloud. Does that mean they must be there even though we haven't seen them?

What you, Yomomma, seem to fail to understand is that as a complete stranger on the internet you are only one of several billions untrusted sources spouting rubbish. Until you manage to put forth the slightest pice of evidence from a creditable source, nobody is going to take your claims seriously.

So far your posts looks like you are nothing more than a bored young kid trolling for attention.

Edited by Spyman

Spyman, did you take anything serious in this thread up until now then?

Of course I take it seriously when people try to pull scams or cause false alarms and unnecessary fear, don't you?

As a sidenote, I've reported this thread to be moved to speculations... it's been in the real-science section long enough now.

I suggested that already in my post #2, but swansont seems to think otherwise since he left it here.

I suggested that already in my post #2, but swansont seems to think otherwise since he left it here.

!

Moderator Note

The originating post of the thread was at least discussing something about science, even if it was wrong. The OP was not the one who dragged the discussion off on a speculative tangent, which I will note for Yomomma's benefit, is against the rules

The existence of a New World Order is to maintain authority in world thrown into chaos due to the coming geological upheaval. Their are underground shelters/ tunnel systems throughout the US, the Denver International Airport is just one of the most recognizable.

There was an awful lot of scrutiny when DIA started going over budget. It would have been really tough to hide a lot of extra deep digging. The tunnels that exist are for a baggage system that never worked the way it was promised. I think they ended up with 3 independent systems when they wanted one big one.

There was a conspiracy though, but it involved the land the airport sits on. Stapleton, our old airport, had only one way to grow, and that was onto a Superfund site at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal, which meant it couldn't go there. We needed a bigger airport someday and some shrewd (wink wink) businesspeople decided to buy a bunch of land and upsell it around to each other for a while before selling it to the city for Denver International Airport.

The rest all has reasonable explanations. The strange words on the floor are Navajo; I'm not sure what they say, but they go with some other Navajo art that was commissioned. The Freemason symbol on the capstone? The Freemasons put it there, because they helped with the capstone. The New World Airport Commission was a marketing group that was organized to help celebrate the opening, no big secret why they're no longer in business. Sure, some of the artwork is weird, especially that ugly blue mustang horse, but he wasn't even around at the opening. He was foisted upon us later, and seemed to add to the conspiracy for some reason.

But a secret bunker built when the airport was under construction? Man, that would take a lot of hush-up from the construction workers, and the reporters covering the progress, and well, a multitude of others. You just can't get that many people to stay quiet about something that big. Somebody would have taken pictures, or would have reported having their camera taken away. As I said before, the conspiracy lies in the boondoggle that made a lot of landowners and contractors and politicians a lot of money.

But a secret bunker built when the airport was under construction? Man, that would take a lot of hush-up from the construction workers, and the reporters covering the progress, and well, a multitude of others. You just can't get that many people to stay quiet about something that big. Somebody would have taken pictures, or would have reported having their camera taken away. As I said before, the conspiracy lies in the boondoggle that made a lot of landowners and contractors and politicians a lot of money.

I'm reminded of one of the big Canadian defense bunkers, which was claimed to just be a "communications outpost" while under construction. A reporter was flying over and noticed they were taking delivery of dozens of toilets, which would be overkill for a communications post with a few men on duty -- and hence it was discovered to be the government's nuclear bunker.

It's hard to hide bunkers.

Some people just don't want to believe.... Even with the evidence right in front of us.... Rest assure.... We will all be able to see this binary companion in the sky within the next 6 months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJkurPs9smA

you people who don't believe the "truth" :lol: need to watch more chinese news .

what is going on? a coordinated disinformation campaign or madness of the crowd ?

if it's the end it's time to party not cry.

That article was made to confuse the public. Keep an eye on the Orion constellation. That's where Tyche is expected to be "found."

If it's supposed to be in his belt, that's not a very high complement for Orion, the "big man hunter guy".

In any case, if you're truly interested in knowing anything actual scientific about the possibility of having a sort of "accompanying" star to the sun, there are quite a number of real science physics explanations of why this is just completely proven false.

Are you interested in the physics and science of these claims, Yomomma?

~moo