poll about sexuality

Hi all!

I want to do a big poll about human sexuality.

We can say that there are four big sexual orientations in human sexuality: gynesexuality (attraction to pubescent females), androsexuality (attraction to pubescent males), pedosexuality (attraction to prepubescent children) and zoosexuality. These are the four main sexual orientations in human sexuality.

Every person in the world has one of these 4 sexual orientations!

Most persons are attracted to pubescent persons of the opposite sex. But there are many other people who are primarily attracted to pubescent persons of the same sex, or to prepubescent children or to animals.

This poll is made to see how many persons have homosexual, pedosexual and zoosexual fantasies. I think there are more persons that we can imagine!

This is the poll:

http://www.polljunkie.com/pZA59k/Poll9969.asp...

Here the results:

http://www.polljunkie.com/fSA7GA/View9969.asp...

Edit: use these links instead

The problem is that the poll has a big mistake: there aren't two important choices (I forgot them).

I've just created a new poll, but the topic is old and I can't modify the two links of the poll.

What I need is a moderator who changes the first link with this: http://www.polljunki...k/Poll9973.aspx

And the second one with this: http://www.polljunki...r/View9973.aspx

/edit

If you have comments, write here in this thread.

REMEMBER: if you decide to vote in this poll, you have to be absolutely sincere and leave out every hypocrisy. If you can't be sincere, then ----> DON'T VOTE!!

Furthermore, REMEMBER that having pedosexual fantasies is not a crime. Pedosexuality is a natural part of human sexuality and about 10% of population (experts say) have some attraction to prepubescent children. There isn't anything bad until you don't act in it, and no one can criminalize you until is only a fantasy!!

It's not illegal to have pedophilic fantasies!!

Edited by Mr Skeptic
update at user request

We can say that there are four big sexual orientations in human sexuality: gynesexuality (attraction to pubescent females), androsexuality (attraction to pubescent males), pedosexuality (attraction to prepubescent children) and zoosexuality. These are the four main sexual orientations in human sexuality.

What about asexuality? Or bisexuality?

Edit:

Belonephilia - sexual obsession with sharp objects

Gerontophilia - sexual attraction towards the elderly

Scopophilia - sexual pleasure from seeing things

Edited by zapatos

As this is a science forum, let's consider the logic. Statistical preferences may merely reflect the frequency of aberrance in the specific behaviors of a populous rather than the natural or evolved nature of that behavior. The evolved nature of sexuality is procreation at the uppermost, mutually beneficial and nurturing interaction that promotes bonding at the very least. How does a physically and sexuality immature prepubescent or a creature not evolved to procreate with humans benefit from the advances of a sexuality mature human? How does pedophilia and bestiality, which are clearly behaviors aberrant to the evolved nature of human sexually, benefit entities (children and animals) incapable of participating in behaviors clearly incompatible to their physical and psychological development? Although thoughts enveloping aberrant behaviors are not illegal, they are suggestive of an unhealthy mind arising from either a deep psychological root cause or some brain disorder.

Edited by DrmDoc

I don't think you can necessarily equate non-procreative sexual desire (in humans or other higher animals) as some how bad or the result of some sort of behavior problem. Sex is used as a bargaining tool in social bonding in many animals across both gender and age barriers.

The OP raises an interesting question of why pedophilic feelings are taboo, even when not acted on. I think this must have to do with a desire to control action at its roots, in thoughts/feelings. I'm not sure whether the taboo on pedophilic thoughts/feelings/fantasies does more to promote or prevent pedophilic sex/rape (it's always rape to have sex with children because their consent would not be considered valid consent). According to Foucault's repressive hypothesis, sexual repression has the effect of titillating and enhancing pleasure. I think it may also have the effect of preventing people from exploring and practicing inclinations (and thereby preventing practices/habits from developing).

Probably sexuality is infinitely diverse, since I think it ultimately comes down to the projection of physiological desires (libido) onto some (fetish) object deemed to offer the prospect of satisfying those desires. I have recently read some claims that repressing forms of inter-adult sexuality may have the effect of causing some people to seek sexual gratification with children but this may be popular speculation without validity. Freud believed (I think) that sexuality could be generally repressed and sublimated into other activities that have nothing to do with sex. This was/is called "sublimation" and was thought to be healthy, I think. I have also read that some people who are celebate believe that their sexual energy has become completely sublimated into non-sexual expressions. It is an interesting topic. Just please don't promote pedophilia - it sucks for children.

Edited by lemur

I don't think you can necessarily equate non-procreative sexual desire (in humans or other higher animals) as some how bad or the result of some sort of behavior problem. Sex is used as a bargaining tool in social bonding in many animals across both gender and age barriers.

As I wrote, "The evolved nature of sexuality is procreation at the uppermost, mutually beneficial and nurturing interaction that promotes bonding at the very least." As I have asked, "How does a physically and sexuality immature prepubescent or a creature not evolved to procreate with humans benefit from the advances of a sexuality mature human? How does pedophilia and bestiality, which are clearly behaviors aberrant to the evolved nature of human sexually, benefit entities (children and animals) incapable of participating in behaviors clearly incompatible with their physical and psychological development?" Behaviors, imposed on children and animals by sexually muture human adults, that provide no direct or indirect benefit to either child or animal are unequivocally suggestive of aberrance and an unhealthy mind in need of treatment.

Edited by DrmDoc

What about asexuality? Or bisexuality?

Asexuality is not a sexual orientation! Asexuality is the ABSCENCE of any sexual orientation!

And bisexual means: androphile + gynephile. So, I didn't forget bisexuality: with the 4 sexual orientations you can pratically describe every human in the earth!

Belonephilia - sexual obsession with sharp objects

A sexual orientations is towards humans or at least towards livings! I think that belonephiles don't fall in love with "sharp objects". Pedophiles fall in love with children, for example. A sexual orientation must have an emotional part!

And by the way I'm quite sure that belenophiles are andophiles or gynephiles or pedophiles or zoophiles.

Probably they want to do sex games with "sharp objects" with the persons they like... right? For example, if he's androphile, he will do the game with men. So that's only a fetish, which is complementary to a sexual orientation! Don't confuse fetishes with sexual orientations!

Gerontophilia - sexual attraction towards the elderly

A gerontophile is a gynephile who like old women or an androphile who like old men.

There are pedophiles who like older children and pedophiles who like younger children. In the same way, there are androphiles who like younger men and androphiles who like older men. So, i didn't forget gerontophilia! It's a subset of androphilia and gynephilia!

Scopophilia - sexual pleasure from seeing things

A sexual orientation describes the category of persons you like. Persons have a sex and a state of developement. A person is: male/female, pubescent/prepubescent. These two caratteristichs define the form of the body. A little boy has is own peculiar body, a man has his own peculiar body, a woman her own peculiar body and a little girl her own peculiar body.

What about necrophilia? Some like it hot, some like it cold!

Necrophilia is not towards livings. So, it's not a sexual orientation! And by the way, a corps is a "dead woman/man/child/animal". I'm not sure, but necrophilia could be a fetish complementery to sexual orientation. For example, an androphile necrophile will have sex with corps of men.

Contrarily, is not true that a gynephile who is also pedophile will like little girls: many gynephiles, when they are pedophiles, they like little boys. Many pedophiles who like little boys, are gynephiles (they like women and little boys)! So, pedophilia is an independent sexual orientation, and it's not complementary to an other sexuality!

Remunegerin, YOU HAVE A BRAIN DISORDER, that you are sexually attracted to children. obssession eventually becomes action and you will rot in jail and hell. good riddance!!!

Why do you think I am pedophile? I didn't vote in the poll, so you can't see my vote in it. Four men have voted that they are primarily attracted to little girls and a man (in this forum I think) voted that he's primarily attracted to little boys. I'm not sure that pedophilia is a BRAIN DISORDER. It could be a natural part of human sexuality, but it's actually a taboo. Taboos don't help the science!!

Edited by Remunigerin

Asexuality is not a sexual orientation! Asexuality is the ABSCENCE of any sexual orientation!

But you said...

If everyone in the world has one of the four sexual orientations you mention, then that would mean no one is asexual.

And also:

"Though people may use other labels or none at all, sexual orientation is usually discussed in terms of three categories: heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality (asexuality is increasingly recognized as a fourth)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation

And bisexual means: androphile + gynephile. So, I didn't forget bisexuality: with the 4 sexual orientations you can pratically describe every human in the earth!

Once again, you said:

If they only had one of these four sexual orientations, then that would mean no one is bisexual.

As I wrote, "The evolved nature of sexuality is procreation at the uppermost, mutually beneficial and nurturing interaction that promotes bonding at the very least." As I have asked, "How does a physically and sexuality immature prepubescent or a creature not evolved to procreate with humans benefit from the advances of a sexuality mature human? How does pedophilia and bestiality, which are clearly behaviors aberrant to the evolved nature of human sexually, benefit entities (children and animals) incapable of participating in behaviors clearly incompatible with their physical and psychological development?" Behaviors, imposed on children and animals by sexually muture human adults, that provide no direct or indirect benefit to either child or animal are unequivocally suggestive of aberrance and an unhealthy mind in need of treatment.

I know that behaviors in humans are often much more complex then in other animals but the idea of sex only with in modern boundaries is... well... modern, other societies have had different takes on sexuality often including almost all age ranges and sexes, even animals. It's easy for us to say our society is better but even in our modern society it's relatively recent that we restrict sexuality to those over 18.

In animals benobo's include everyone in public sex games, everyone from infants to adults, they have a particularly non violent society compared to other species of chimps.

Now, I'm not trying to promote any sexual agenda but if we are going to look at anything to understand it the first thing you have to do is take away the emotional response and look at what is really happening and why.

If everyone in the world has one of the four sexual orientations you mention, then that would mean no one is asexual.

I used the wrong words. Everyone in the world has at least one of these sexual orientations. If a person doesn't have at least one, he's asexual. Maybe in the world there are necrophiles who can have sex only with corps. By the way, a corp is not a living person. A sexual orientation is towards livings. So an exclusive necrophile would be a fetishist with no sexual orientation.

And also:

"Though people may use other labels or none at all, sexual orientation is usually discussed in terms of three categories: heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality (asexuality is increasingly recognized as a fourth)."

http://en.wikipedia....ual_orientation

There is no such thing as the sexual orientation: asexual. Sexual orientation describes your object of sexual attraction. Asexuals have not sexual attractions. So, they don't have any sexual orientation.

The person who wrote the article in wikipedia and the persons who say that "asexuality" is a sexual orientation don't understand the meaning of the word!

Then, dividing people only in two categories, "homosexual" and "heterosexual", is very limited! It's like to say that you can be attracted only to men or to women! There are many persons exclusively attracted to animals or to children and don't have anyattraction towards men or women. With "heterosexual" and "homosexual" you won't never be able to describes human sexuality. A person which is attracted to dogs is heterosexual or homosexual? If he's attracted to male dogs he's gay and if he's attracted to female dogs is heterosexual? It sounds ridiculous!

And what about pedophiles? If a man he's attracted to men, he's gay. And a man who is attracted to little boys, is he gay? It sounds like they have the same sexuality, but they have not. There isn't any link between attraction to children of one sex and adults of the same sex. There are many differences between women/little girls men/little boys.

Obviously we need the word "pedosexuality" to describe sexuality of many persons. Pedosexuality is a sexual orientation! Every person in the world likes: male or females, adults or children. Male/female and pubescent/prepubescent are the two things that define the form of the body. So we have 4 sexual orientations: attraction to women, to men, to little boys, to little girls.

We need at least 4 sexual orientation. Five if we count zoosexuality!

Edited by Remunigerin

I cannot agree with your last sentence. As species other than us have genders, people can still be andro- or gynesexual, only with another species.

I used the wrong words. Everyone in the world has at least one of these sexual orientations. If a person doesn't have at least one, he's asexual. Maybe in the world there are necrophiles who can have sex only with corps. By the way, a corp is not a living person. A sexual orientation is towards livings. So an exclusive necrophile would be a fetishist with no sexual orientation.

There is no such thing as the sexual orientation: asexual. Sexual orientation describes your object of sexual attraction. Asexuals have not sexual attractions. So, they don't have any sexual orientation.

The person who wrote the article in wikipedia and the persons who say that "asexuality" is a sexual orientation don't understand the meaning of the word!

Then, dividing people only in two categories, "homosexual" and "heterosexual", is very limited! It's like to say that you can be attracted only to men or to women! There are many persons exclusively attracted to animals or to children and don't have anyattraction towards men or women. With "heterosexual" and "homosexual" you won't never be able to describes human sexuality. A person which is attracted to dogs is heterosexual or homosexual? If he's attracted to male dogs he's gay and if he's attracted to female dogs is heterosexual? It sounds ridiculous!

And what about pedophiles? If a man he's attracted to men, he's gay. And a man who is attracted to little boys, is he gay? It sounds like they have the same sexuality, but they have not. There isn't any link between attraction to children of one sex and adults of the same sex. There are many differences between women/little girls men/little boys.

Obviously we need the word "pedosexuality" to describe sexuality of many persons. Pedosexuality is a sexual orientation! Every person in the world likes: male or females, adults or children. Male/female and pubescent/prepubescent are the two things that define the form of the body. So we have 4 sexual orientations: attraction to women, to men, to little boys, to little girls.

Obviously we need the word "pedosexuality" to describe sexuality of many persons. Pedosexuality is a sexual orientation! Every person in the world likes: male or females, adults or children. Male/female and pubescent/prepubescent are the two things that define the form of the body. So we have 4 sexual orientations: attraction to women, to men, to little boys, to little girls.We need at least 4 sexual orientation. Five if we count zoosexuality!

Citations please.

I cannot agree with your last sentence. As species other than us have genders, people can still be andro- or gynesexual, only with another species.

Firs of all, androsexual is the word which describes attraction to adult men, and gynesexual the word which describes attraction to adult women. A male dog is a male but not a man. A female dog is a female but not a woman.

The right word would be homosexual/heterosexual, which are simple words that mean "same sex" and "opposite sex".

By the way, I have a question: do you think that a man attracted to men and an other man attracted to male dogs have something in common? I personally would say that a man attracted to male dogs and a man attracted to female dogs have in common much more than a man attracted to men and a man attracted to male dogs. Don't you think?

And I also think that a man attracted to little boys and a man attracted to little girls have more in common than a man attracted to men/women and a man attracted to little boys/little girls.

That's why I think the words "heterosexual" and "homsoexual" are very limited to describe human sexuality: it's like to say that attraction it's exclusively based on genitals you like, while in reality the form of body is more important than genitals.

Until we speak about attraction to men and women, the two words homosexual and heterosexual are good to describes your sexuality. Men are always men, and women are always women. A man attracted to men has surely something in common with an other man attracted to men: they at least like basically the same body.

But the problem is that many persons are not attracted to men or women: many persons are attarcted to little boys, or to little girls or to animals. And when we consider these persons, the two words become not only limited to describe human sexuality, but pratically insignificant.

If two androphile men go to drink a coffee together, they can speak about men (or maybe they fall in love). If two gynephiles go to drink a coffee together, they can speak about women.

But if an androphile, an homosexual pedophile, and an homosexual zoophile go to drink a coffee in a bar, I'm quite sure that they have nothing to share about sexuality. They can speak about music, about weather... about what they want, but they don't have nothing in common sexually! They could say: "Oh well.... we are all homosexual, according to the dictionary! But what do we have in common? I like male dogs, he likes men and you like children." That's exactly the point: what do they have in common??

Describing sexuality with "heterosexual" and "homosexual" is very limited!! The two words create categories that don't exist!

Do you see what I mean??

Edited by Remunigerin

That's why I think the words "heterosexual" and "homsoexual" are very limited to describe human sexuality: it's like to say that attraction it's exclusively based on genitals you like, while in reality the form of body is more important than genitals.

Then by your definition, wouldn't necrophilia be considered a sexual orientation? Certainly the form of the body to a necrophiliac is critically important. And I would think that the form of the dead body is at least as different from a live adult as a child's body is from a live adult.

Citations please.

Ok, I'll answer to things that you put in bold

There is no such thing as the sexual orientation: asexual.

Give me your definition of the word "sexual orientation", and then explain me why "asexuality" is one.

To my definition a sexual orientation describes "what you are attracted to", but if you don't have any attraction, obviously you don't have a sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is the "direction of your sexual desire". If you don't have a sexual desire, how can your sexual desire have a direction. It's a nonsense!

There isn't any link between attraction to children of one sex and adults of the same sex.

First of all, if you don't see the difference between a child and an adult of the same sex, it mean that to you women and little girls are the same. So, are you sexually attracted to little girls?

If you need citations about my statement it means that you don't aggree with me.. right? So I could ask you: what's the link between attraction to little girls and attraction to women? What's the link between attraction to little boys and attraction to men?

Explain me and then give me some citations!

I don't need citations because what I say it's obvious. Between e prepubescent child and an adult of the same sex there are pratically as many difference as between men and women. So, what do they have in common a person attracted to prepubescent boys/girls and an other person attracted to men/women? Nothing more than what have in common heterosexuals and homosexuals!

But, I'll try to be more concrete. Zapatos, did you know that most pedophiles who have sex with little boys are married men? Or men who have a partnership with the mom of the boy? Many pedophile attracted to little boys, have an heterosexual orientation towards adults. Tht's a prove of the fact that attraction to adult and attraction to children are two different sexualities: there isn't any link!

Did you know that pedophiles attracted to little boys have usually a strong sexual repulsion towards adult men? And that most of them are exclusively attracted to little boys?

Many persons try to demonstrate that gays are pedophile saying that many pedophiles molest little boys.

But psychology says that men attracted to little boys have not the same sexuality like men attracted to men.

http://www.boxturtle...les/000,002.htm

So we have 4 sexual orientations: attraction to women, to men, to little boys, to little girls.

I don't need citations. "Sexual orientation" is only an arbitrary definition. It's not a scientifical definition, but a social definition. So, everyone can have his own definition about how many and which sexual orientations there are. If homosexuality and heterosexuality are two different sexual orientations, then pedosexuality and gynesexuality/androsexuality are too, in my opinion!

Edited by Remunigerin

I'm not sure why you are obsessed with this idea of "a" sexual orientation or why pedophilia seems to center so much in your idea but i think you have chased the dog up a tree. No human being is naturally anything but sexual, no human being is exclusively anything but sexual, there are no people who are exclusively attracted to just one thing sexually. Some can have some pretty specific and to the "rest of us" have odd fetishes but fetishes are not sexual orientations...

Some people are more one way than another but even pedophiles often have sex with other adults, homosexuals are perfectly capable of having sex with opposite sex partners and necrophiliacs often have children so i think maybe even those who want to "crack open the occasional cold one" also operate quite well with living people.

It also true that the only pedophiles we generally hear about are usually really psychopaths that have no real feelings for anyone and will use anyone they can to satisfy their need to dominate and hurt and kill to obtain sexual release. Sadly children are most often the victims of such people because they are most vulnerable.

Your idea of sexuality is far too narrow and seems to be centered on justifying your own agenda rather than actually studying anything to do with sexuality. As far as zoophillia goes, while it's odd I think it is closer to just masturbation using a sexual toy than a real mental problem. We train animals to do some pretty odd things, most of which are far outside their natural behaviors, from their perspective using them as sex toys is another weird thing we train them to do.

Some people have a large collection of sex toys they use in place of human contact, zoophillia is related to such masturbation toys. To an animal being trained to preform sexually is no worse than being trained to sniff out corpses, or drugs or to jump from a helicopter into a cold rough ocean to rescue a complete stranger. It's just us straight people who have a problem with zoophilia, the vanilla world is so boring :rolleyes:

Edited by Moontanman

Then by your definition, wouldn't necrophilia be considered a sexual orientation? Certainly the form of the body to a necrophiliac is critically important. And I would think that the form of the dead body is at least as different from a live adult as a child's body is from a live adult.

No, necrophilia is not a sexual orientation.

Sexual orientation: sexual attraction towards a limited category of persons (or at least livings).

Men are a category of persons.

Women are a category of persons.

Little girls are a category of persons.

Little boys are a category of persons.

Animals are a category of livings.

Corps are not a category of persons.

And by the way, do you think that a person can fall in love with a corps? I think that necrophilia it's only a "fetish"... it's only pleasure. Sexual orientation doesn't mean only "sex".. only physical pleasure. Sexual orientation means "desire to cuddle", to kiss, to stay with... to sleep with (in non-sexual way).

Pedophiles fall in love with children. Do necrophiles fall in love with corps?

Some can have some pretty specific and to the "rest of us" have odd fetishes but fetishes are not sexual orientations

Yes, and pedophilia is not a fetish, is a sexual orientation. A fetish is complementary to a sexual orientation. Pedophilia is not complementary to a sexuality... it's an independent sexuality. And unlike a fetish, which is only sexual arousal, pedophilia means also "romantical attraction", so pedophilia it's a sexual orientation, and not a fetish!

Some people are more one way than another but even pedophiles often have sex with other adults

By the way most pedophiles are exclusively attracted to children.

It also true that the only pedophiles we generally hear about are usually really psychopaths that have no real feelings for anyone and will use anyone they can to satisfy their need to dominate and hurt and kill to obtain sexual release. Sadly children are most often the victims of such people because they are most vulnerable.

Pedophiles are not killers and don't hurt anyone. A pedophile is only a person primarily attracted to children.

Your idea of sexuality is far too narrow and seems to be centered on justifying your own agenda rather than actually studying anything to do with sexuality

Describing human sexuality with "heterosexual" and "homosexual" means "studying sexuality"? Descrbing the sexuality of a person attracted to male dogs with the same word like the sexuality of a man attracted to men means "studying sexuality"? Wow, that's very accurate!!

If we have to call sexual attractions with a name, then heterosexual and homsoexual are not sufficent. Or we describe sexuality more accurately, or we don't describe!

As far as zoophillia goes, while it's odd I think it is closer to just masturbation using a sexual toy than a real mental problem. We train animals to do some pretty odd things, most of which are far outside their natural behaviors, from their perspective using them as sex toys is another weird thing we train them to do.

Many zoophiles have a partnership with their dog. It's not only a sexual thing. It's not only a fetish. THey want to be in love with animals. And pedophiles with children too!

Edited by Remunigerin

Ok, I'll answer to things that you put in bold

Give me your definition of the word "sexual orientation", and then explain me why "asexuality" is one.

...First of all, if you don't see the difference between a child and an adult of the same sex, it mean that to you women and little girls are the same. So, are you sexually attracted to little girls?

If you need citations about my statement it means that you don't aggree with me.. right? So I could ask you: what's the link between attraction to little girls and attraction to women? What's the link between attraction to little boys and attraction to men?

Explain me and then give me some citations!

...I don't need citations because what I say it's obvious. ...

...I don't need citations. ...

Ok. Thanks.

Pedophiles are not killers and don't hurt anyone.

I think you are starting to lose some credibility here.

No, necrophilia is not a sexual orientation.

Sexual orientation: sexual attraction towards a limited category of persons (or at least livings).

Men are a category of persons.

Women are a category of persons.

Little girls are a category of persons.

Little boys are a category of persons.

Animals are a category of livings.

Corps are not a category of persons.

Yes a corpse is a category of persons, dead persons...

And by the way, do you think that a person can fall in love with a corps? I think that necrophilia it's only a "fetish"... it's only pleasure. Sexual orientation doesn't mean only "sex".. only physical pleasure. Sexual orientation means "desire to cuddle", to kiss, to stay with... to sleep with (in non-sexual way).

Pedophiles fall in love with children. Do necrophiles fall in love with corps?

Actually I have read of people who did, they tried to keep the corpse fresh as long as possible...

Yes, and pedophilia is not a fetish, is a sexual orientation. A fetish is complementary to a sexual orientation. Pedophilia is not complementary to a sexuality... it's an independent sexuality. And unlike a fetish, which is only sexual arousal, pedophilia means also "romantical attraction", so pedophilia it's a sexual orientation, and not a fetish!

I disagree, I am quite sure many people have sexual incounteres with people they are not romantically attracted to, sexual attraction is not romance, it's sexual attraction, two completely different things.

By the way most pedophiles are exclusively attracted to children.

No they are not...

Pedophiles are not killers and don't hurt anyone. A pedophile is only a person primarily attracted to children.

This is true, i was pointing out how most people think due to the media circus that surrounds such behavior, TV shows that supposedly show real life usually show pedophiles as murderers and killers.

Describing human sexuality with "heterosexual" and "homosexual" means "studying sexuality"? Descrbing the sexuality of a person attracted to male dogs with the same word like the sexuality of a man attracted to men means "studying sexuality"? Wow, that's very accurate!!

If we have to call sexual attractions with a name, then heterosexual and homsoexual are not sufficent. Or we describe sexuality more accurately, or we don't describe!

I think it's already been said but I'll say it again, people are not exclusively one or the other, there is a spectrum of behaviors, most people fall somewhere between the two extremes of heterosexual and homosexual.

Many zoophiles have a partnership with their dog. It's not only a sexual thing. It's not only a fetish. THey want to be in love with animals. And pedophiles with children too!

So you don't see a difference between a pet and a child? I love my children very much but I don't have sex with them, i love my dogs but I don't have sex with them. I have my doubts about people who only want to have sex with animals, it seems to limiting at the very least, a last resort of someone who cannot attract a human being so they turn to a living sex toy, i think many pedophiles think of their child lovers much the same way, sex toys, but human children grow up into adults so any such "exclusive pedophile" relationship is doomed to hurt someone, usually the child.

Ok. Thanks.

If I said that there isn't any link between attraction to men and attraction to women, would you need citations? So, why do you need citations about the fact that there isn't any link between attraction to adults and attraction to children? Exaplain me this, please!

Being attracted to women, doesn't mean to be attracted to men, right? So there isn't any link between the two attractions.

Being attracted to women/men doesn't men to be attracted to little girls/little boys, right? And viceversa, bening attracted to little girls/little boys doesn't mean to be attracted to women/men, right? So there isn't any link! It's a fact of logic!

If I said that there isn't any link between attraction to men and attraction to women, would you need citations? So, why do you need citations about the fact that there isn't any link between attraction to adults and attraction to children? Exaplain me this, please!

Being attracted to women, doesn't mean to be attracted to men, right? So there isn't any link between the two attractions.

Being attracted to women/men doesn't men to be attracted to little girls/little boys, right? And viceversa, bening attracted to little girls/little boys doesn't mean to be attracted to women/men, right? So there isn't any link! It's a fact of logic!

You are still assuming that people are one or the other, that if you are attracted to adult women there would be no way you could be attracted to an adult man or if you like little girls there is no way you could be attracted to little boys (actually it is generally assumed that a true pedophile desires sex with children their sex is secondary to that attraction) Your ideas fail due to your need for exclusivity, there is no such things as exclusivity in human sexuality, just a spectrum of behaviors.

The idea that there is no harm in pedophilia because pedophiles love their child lovers fails in many ways not the least of which is that the child has no choice, if you like little boys is it fair to take one as your lover when he doesn't even know his own sexual orientation yet? Is it right to have sex with a little girl and drop her as soon as she hits puberty? Human beings are not sex toys, even those adults who like to be treated as sex toys (yes there are people who like this) still get to choose who uses them as sex toys, a sexual relationship with a child is almost always doomed to hurt that child at some point.