albert einstine

Guest Got_Milk

Guest Got_Milk

ok im new to these forums and i am onl 14 years old lol but oki have a ques. about oll albert ok his theory was by bending something idk like i said im only 14 anyways by bending something u could travel int the past but he dident think of goin into the future. ppl say its not possible but ifhe was true u actualy could i think because if u go into the past that means that the ppl in the past there is some1 there from the future which hasent happend for the ppl in the past and also for ppl 1 (im goin to name past ppl 1 , present ppl 2, and future ppl 3 lol) well for ppl 1 that would there life would be layed out already for them because we have been thru it so we would already know whats goin to happen to them but there would have to be a future for ppl 2 because for ppl 1 there is a future so there would be a future for ppl 2 so our lives are already destined and also that could mean there is a world out there for every second ahead and a world out there for every part of the past so i was just waunderinif im right?

lol well sry if its to hard to comprehend like isaid im only 14 :D

Got punctuation?

Please edit your post and re-read it to check it makes sense. Even the worlds best cryptographers would have difficulty decyphering that one.

Oh and its Albert Einstein. Note the capitals and spelling. He certainly deserves that much at least.

errr, i am worried, i actualy understood that, must b the 14 year old gene that dissapears as u get older,

there are alot of things that depend on it, chaos theory is one, "a butterfly flaps its wings in brazil and creates a tornado in mexico" (i think thats the one) ANYWAY, also the many worlds theory, and the twin paradox u might wanna look into.

I've translated it:-

Ok' date=' I'm new to these forums and I am only 14 years old. I have a question about old Albert Einstein.

Einstein's theory was by bending something* you could travel into the past. But he didn't think of going into the future. People say its not possible, but if he was correct I think you actually could travel forwards. If you go into the past that means that for the people in the past there is someone there from a future which hasn't yet happened (from the viewpoint of the people in the past). For the people in the past, everything would be predestined to happen in a set way (from the viewpoint of the person from the future, who would already know the events of the past). If a person did travel back in time then there would be in effect two worlds, in the future and the past. In the past everything would be predefined, but the future would be defined because someone could travel back from a future further down the timestream. Does this mean that all lives are predestined to occur in a set way? Could this mean there is a world out there for every second ahead and a world out there for every part of the past? So I was just wondering I'm right?

Sorry if its to hard to comprehend* :D

*like i said im only 14

Time travel thought experiments can be hazardous to your mind.

I think it was Hawkings who said if it were possible, you would have tourists popping in all the time. If it is possible, I think it will be very limited. Perhaps a "star gate" type thing. You could only travel back to a time where the matching device is activated. I can't get over mass being created out of nothing. You could keep going back in the past and make a whole family tree from one person or make a house from one brick.

As far as predestination or multiple worlds, I think there are probabilities that can be selected. The past that you know will be affected by your time travel, so whether you go back or not changes the past.

Guest Evidence

I have something for you to think about..

as you should already know... as you approach the speed of light time will slow down (when t [as a ratio] = 0 [stops] then {delta}v = c, when t [as a ratio] = 1 [normal] then {delta}v = 0m/s) for you, and you only. But for a person on the outside observed by you, it speeds up, but they dont notice it of course. They have actualy proved this by getting two very accurate clocks (atomic clocks?) synchronizing them and they put one on a very fast fighter jet, and the other left on the ground. The fighter jet flew around at very high speeds over a resonable lenght of time. When the plane got to the ground and the clocks were checked, the reading of the clock that came off the jet was slightly slower than the one on the ground. But I'm talking about millionth of a second difference. <This is second hand information, but my source is reliable>.

Traveling into the future can only be achived if you yourself and slow down the time around you so everything else around you speeds up, make sence? good.

Now to go back into time... that is mathermaticly impossible, since you cannot have a negitive velocity, you can have a negitive position, but velocity will always be a positive. How ever if you believe in a parallel universe (correct term?) then you could 'jump' back or forwards into time at random through "worm holes". But if you were to some how manage to go back in time then the future is what you make it, sure some things will stay true, but only things that you have no control over. If you could imagine a caterpiller crawling along a tree branch.. well.. imagine the trunk of the tree as the universe we live in but only when the universe was at a age of absolute 0. as soon as time began it grow an unfinit amout of branches, which at the rate at which they grow is "time", then you the thickness or the branch get's smaller as other littlier branches, and this keeps on reapeating itself over and over again... now image if you are on a perticular branch, which sybolises today.. here... right now... now if you walk toward the trunk (going back in time) then you decide to turn around but still keeping on the same main branch as before, you will see an infinit about of possabilities, that only you can decide what path to take. What i'm trying to get to you here is that, you can change the future only if you have direct influence over it.

Anyways, it makes sence to me, it's 1am in the morning here so my think is a bit strange. I'll review what I wrote tomorow to make sure that is makes sence and stuff...

Evidence.

Now to go back into time... that is mathermaticly impossible, since you cannot have a negitive velocity, you can have a negitive position, but velocity will always be a positive.

we use negative velocity all the time in my physics class

Yep, perfectly fine to have negative velocity. You just can't have negative speed.

Traveling into the future can only be achived if you yourself and slow down the time around you so everything else around you speeds up, make sence? good.

That's not traveling into the future.

i like the many worlds theory, it means that if you go back and change something there will be (such as kill yourself) there will be two different realities, one where you were killed and on where you will not be, so you will both exist and not exist at the same time.

Guest Evidence
Talk in 14 year olds language' date=' not in PhD Scientist lanquage.

Neither I nor him, have got anything from the above posts...

Encrypted[/quote']

!! Come on! Give me a break! I'm only 16 myself!