Breast feeding adults

Moontanman

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

(June 5) -- Women in Saudi Arabia should give their breast milk to male colleagues and acquaintances in order to avoid breaking strict Islamic law forbidding mixing between the sexes, two powerful Saudi clerics have said. They are at odds, however, over precisely how the milk should be conveyed.

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/saudi-clerics-advocate-adult-breast-feeding/19504280?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl1|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fworld%2Farticle%2Fsaudi-clerics-advocate-adult-breast-feeding%2F19504280

Golly Gosh! Moontan, I can't think of a better way of moving Fatwa or Jihad forward, that is unless it become a little overly family orientated? What's the word we use here in the states, Oh Yea! Incest? Maybe they prefer it to be called "commingling" in the desert ? Heck, and to think; I live way up here in Ohio!!

Edited by rigney

Please explain to me why the only guys I can trust to be alone with my wife are the ones who've suckled milk from her breasts.

See, you get distrustful when you don't know what other guys are thinking when they see your wife. You're not sure if they're doing hanky-panky or not. But once they've had her milk, well, you know exactly what they're thinking when they see her...

Please explain to me why the only guys I can trust to be alone with my wife are the ones who've suckled milk from her breasts.

Because incest is much less common than adultery.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I want to make a serious comment on this but every time I try silly gushes out :doh:

What!? Where?

See, you get distrustful when you don't know what other guys are thinking when they see your wife. You're not sure if they're doing hanky-panky or not. But once they've had her milk, well, you know exactly what they're thinking when they see her...
For your psychic "lactose link" to work, the husband would also have to partake. And the more friends you have, the hungrier your children are. This doesn't seem right either.

So, can I try? I'd hate to be distrusted by you.
I'm just going to mail you some, you fatwahead.

Because incest is much less common than adultery.
Let's do a poll! Who are you more likely to enter into an adulterous relationship with? 1) A friend's wife, or 2) A friend's wife who's already let you suck on her breasts?

Surely there must be something in Islamic law that would declare someone technically a family member that doesn't involve drinking bodily fluids. And in't a devout muslim covered by the 9th Commandment in this regard? Why would strictures against technical incest trump those for coveting thy neighbor's wife?

I dont see how you define this as technical incest.

Did you or did you not breast feed from your mother when you were an infant?

I did, but where's the relevance? We were discussing an Islamic man who drinks breast milk from a woman being considered technically a family member, and would therefore be committing incest (technically) instead of adultery if he had sex with that woman.

Again, I don't see the need for another rule to keep Islamic men from sleeping with married women, especially one that involves them suckling from them. And it must be the milk itself that holds the family magic rather than feeding from the breast, since some authorities are saying it's OK to just drink it expressed into a glass.

I did, but where's the relevance? We were discussing an Islamic man who drinks breast milk from a woman being considered technically a family member, and would therefore be committing incest (technically) instead of adultery if he had sex with that woman.

Again, I don't see the need for another rule to keep Islamic men from sleeping with married women, especially one that involves them suckling from them. And it must be the milk itself that holds the family magic rather than feeding from the breast, since some authorities are saying it's OK to just drink it expressed into a glass.

Technically it would only be incestuous if the woman was a sibling, or direct family descendant, and technically it's only incestuous if it's sexual in nature, and I was trying to point out that feeding as an infant directly from your mother is not incestuous, as it's not a sexual act, nor is it even slightly sexual in nature.

I'm not saying I don't think the law is bizarre (to me it is strange), however it's certainly not promoting anything incestuous.

Maybe they're having goat/cow shortages over there? & Is breast milk considered halaal?

I'm not saying I don't think the law is bizarre (to me it is strange), however it's certainly not promoting anything incestuous.

Maybe they're having goat/cow shortages over there? & Is breast milk considered halaal?

It's called a loophole.

Technically it would only be incestuous if the woman was a sibling, or direct family descendant, and technically it's only incestuous if it's sexual in nature, and I was trying to point out that feeding as an infant directly from your mother is not incestuous, as it's not a sexual act, nor is it even slightly sexual in nature.

Now that's not completely true...

http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/a/orgasm_breastfe.htm

Many women who breastfeed have the experience of feeling aroused, and even having an orgasm, while breastfeeding. But because this is something researchers haven’t studied, and it isn’t a regular part of the education of mothers-to-be, many women experience this and then feel silent shame or guilt, as if there is something wrong with them. But there is a very clear reason for the experience and women neither need to feel shame or embarrassment about it which is caused mostly by a lack of information.

Then again you get these women who have orgasms during child birth, my wife says there is something basicially wrong with them.

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/sensual/orgasmic.html

My introduction to the concept that birth could be orgasmic came via my college roommate Kim. We were discussing painless birth (I had just read Childbirth without Fear) when Kim casually said, "You know, some women actually have orgasms as they're giving birth. My mom had one with me."

No one said it was.

I was questioning why they feel a need for a fatwah to create a situation where a man would be guilty of incest on a technicality rather than stick with the greater commandment not to mess with someone else's wife. You wouldn't really be a woman's son if you'd only drank her breast milk, so I'm not sure why you're questioning why it would only be technically incest (based on this fatwah) if you had sex with her.

I'm not sure which the Islamic leaders want most, a legal way for men to see non-family females unveiled, a more guilt-ridden reason not to have sex with your friend's wife or a legal way to grope some breast (sort of a Halaal Happy Meal). Religion seems to spawn this kind of mentality, where it's OK to suckle milk from a woman's breasts to make it proper for you to see her face, or shoot doctors who perform abortions.

No one said it was.

I was questioning why they feel a need for a fatwah to create a situation where a man would be guilty of incest on a technicality rather than stick with the greater commandment not to mess with someone else's wife.

Ok I think you've mixed up the terms incest with adultery then, hence the confusion.