Where's our winter logo?

insane_alien

no that'll just make it take even longer as the rest of the admins will wander off to get marshmallows

That reminded me of a really old IRC convo:

Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me

GarbageStan23: why?

Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s'mores and all... and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.

Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!

GarbageStan23: oh shit!

Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever

Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....

Rabidplaybunny87: talk about bad timing...

Dunno. I still like lab-coat-snowman. :D

(Hit Ctrl-F5 to force a refresh)

Yeah I like yours better, the snow is a nice touch too haha.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
He means there are a few logos which have been used in the past, that's all. I, however, don't mind something fresh and new like what you've done above, TW. Nice job.

Thank you very much iNow.

You're just jealous that you're not only nowhere near as awesome as ydoaPs, and you're also a lousy troll.

ydoaPs, you might want to correct that statement it does not articulate your point well. Maybe this?

You're just jealous that you're not anywhere near as awesome as ydoaPs, and you're also a lousy troll.

or

You're just jealous that you're not nearly as awesome as ydoaPs, and you're a lousy troll.

Just some suggestions :). You seem somewhat impaired, someone earlier suggested that you might be drinking a little to much perhaps? :eyebrow:

You seem somewhat impaired, someone earlier suggested that you might be drinking a little to much perhaps? :eyebrow:

It seems that you may have become a victim of Skitt's Law. You're using a comma where you should be using a semicolon.

ydoaPs, you might want to correct that statement it does not articulate your point well. Maybe this?

Or 'but' could replace 'and.'

You seem somewhat impaired, someone earlier suggested that you might be drinking a little to much perhaps? :eyebrow:

Those who frequent IRC know how much or little I drink. It's no secret.