Who likes my new avatar?

Cap'n Refsmmat

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The size limit used to be larger but then it was reduced... mine used to be 100 x 100 but then I made it smaller from one side in an attempt to get text to line up better, but even the smaller one was too large as the limit was reduced then. My alien hominid is tiny now. :P

Oh, and maybe this isn't from the same source, but perhaps this image will answer something about Sayonara3's avatar (the exact image that is, before editing, but his avatar still has part of the chair in it!):

http://www.roomwithamoose.com/pictures/official/tvguide.gif

Anyone? Anyone? Questions?

EDIT: I hope I haven't messed something up...

No blike, don't give in to the crowd just because we're weak willed and impulsive! You're an admin, you're supposed to be the one laughing at us when that happens! I mean, you've had that avatar for at least a few months (which is all I know as I've only been posting seriously for that time, so you've probably had it for years). Anyway, I only changed mine because I purchased an original art piece today of the same character in my avatar, which I point out in order to feign superiority over the crowd by artificially separating myself from them and then demeaning crowd psychology. In reality it makes me look arrogant, and then self-abusive as I insult myself, and then self-analytical as I consider my behaviour from a detached perspective, and then schizophrenic, and then stupid.

I like the banana one, and the Gir avatar. In fact I like all the avatars that have a cute little character dancing about just for fun :D

I think I might try to find a dancing avatar for myself :D

HOLY SMOKES!

Wow.

What a busy day' date=' huh?

I remember when Demosthenes and I would argue endlessly on the forums, spending hours and I would get 25 posts in a day.[/quote']

Ah the good old days... I had a about 25 or 30 posts a day average and I was getting warnings from Dudde that I was posting too much... I'm down to 6.62 per day Dudde!

Edit- 2000 bytes? That's like 19 and a half kb, not much of a dancing monkey if you ask me :(