So let's get this straight...

fafalone

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember him being a mod before. I always thought it was wierd that he and atm wern't mods. Atm has since said he has no interest in becoming one. MrL has returned from a few months off and suddenly has become a mod. Interesting.

Do you get to be supermod after a certain post count?

Don't worry, I had no plans of spamming just to try and impress you and become a mod. And I don't exactly meet the "expert in at least one field" requirement. It just sounded like it worked that way from how dave typed his post. As for MrL, I must have just missed his moderator status before. Oh well, thanks for answering the questions.

I don't remember him being a mod before. I always thought it was wierd that he and atm wern't mods. Atm has since said he has no interest in becoming one. MrL has returned from a few months off and suddenly has become a mod. Interesting.

Do you get to be supermod after a certain post count?

There's no point in me being a mod, I'm outclassed in every scientific field by the current mods. They are legion. Plus, I'm lazy and argumentative.

I haven't seen Greg for a while now :-(

He`s been very busy, and not had much net access, he`ll be back when he gets things all sorted, I had a PM from him last week, and he`s happy and well :)

and chem forum`s being looked after too (when I`m not busy myself).

He`s been very busy' date=' and not had much net access, he`ll be back when he gets things all sorted, I had a PM from him last week, and he`s happy and well :)

and chem forum`s being looked after too (when I`m not busy myself).[/quote']

I could leave today and nobody would ever wonder where I went.Nor PM me or an e-mail... :-(