Staff-atar Galactica

So, what's the deal with all of the staff changing avatars to Battlestar figures? While I certainly like Moo's avatar of Number Six, the others seem ... hmm... how can I say this? ... the others seem likely to drive away the few female members who post here. >:D

BSG Avatar? I ain't got no BSG avatar. I don't need no BSG avatar. I don't have to show you any steenking BSG avatar!

You're seeing things!

Yeah, like you're one to talk, now sporting the Captain Merrill Stubing avatar from The Love Boat. :rolleyes:

captainstubing.JPG

We all know there is only one true Adama. :D

What you talkin' about, Willis?

I've gotta tell ya, mate... You're not fooling anyone changing your avatar from Odama and pretending to be a centurian. We can still see the resemblance to Captain Stubing. :rolleyes:

image.php?u=756&dateline=1231703308180px-Gavin_Macleod.jpg

The resemblance goes beyond the bald head... It's in the jowls really that makes the resemblance so striking.

I've gotta tell ya, mate... You're not fooling anyone changing your avatar from Odama and pretending to be a centurian. We can still see the resemblance to Captain Stubing. :rolleyes:

image.php?u=756&dateline=1231703308180px-Gavin_Macleod.jpg

The resemblance goes beyond the bald head... It's in the jowls really that makes the resemblance so striking.

Stubing was bald. I simply am keeping my hair in an undisclosed location, for security reasons.

yessir... It also looks like SciFi is having a BSG marathon all day to catch people up. Too bad I'll be working. (hmmm... maybe I will work from home on Friday. :) )

Seriously, though... Starbuck? Sorry, that's just crazy. Grace Park is frakkin hot.

yessir... It also looks like SciFi is having a BSG marathon all day to catch people up. Too bad I'll be working. (hmmm... maybe I will work from home on Friday. :) )

Seriously, though... Starbuck? Sorry, that's just crazy. Grace Park is frakkin hot.

8 is a dime a dozen.

Well, I guess that's better than Sisyphus' care bear. :D

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
you rule.

You should probably give credit to the photographer, and her parents. Yeah, definitely her parents. :)

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I don't know what you're talking about.

I suppose you're too busy preaching the word to Baltar's ever-growing harem of hot little religio-zombies. That's okay. It happens. ;)

Edited by iNow
Consecutive post/s merged.