Help me out here

LibertiORDeth

1. If you drop a bullet off a table 3 feet high, and fire another one straight across an empty football field, which will hit the ground first?

2. A ball rolls down a spiral track. The end of the track curves left. What path will the ball take when it leaves the track?

3. A wooden cube is 1 inch long on each side. How many cubes will you need to form a cube which is 2 inches along each side?

Ahem, can you answer my question?
Can we do your homework *for* you? No.

You can answer your own questions by looking at what yourdadonapogos has given you. He forgot to number his answers but they equate to your questions.

1. Remember that the right angle force from the gun has no bearing on the falling bullet (you should assume the bullet is fired from the gun at a height of three feet also).

2. Picture it in your mind. Will the ball curve left, go straight or curve right?

3. Got any dice (pretend they're 1-inch cubes)?

This is for Psychology, it doesn't really matter whether I get the questions right or wrong, I just want to see how everyone else's compares to the actual answers. I came up with

1. They would fall at the same speed

2. straight

3. 4 cubes

Is this right?

1. If you drop a bullet off a table 3 feet high, and fire another one straight across an empty football field, which will hit the ground first?

2. A ball rolls down a spiral track. The end of the track curves left. What path will the ball take when it leaves the track?

3. A wooden cube is 1 inch long on each side. How many cubes will you need to form a cube which is 2 inches along each side?

1. Both bullets will fall just as fast, minus tiny effects of the curvature of the earth.

2. The ball will keep rolling straight, minus any effects from the ball spinning.

3. Would require 8 cubes.

If this is for psychology, asking physicists these questions will not give you the answers the teacher is looking for.

You have 1 inch cubes you want all there dimensions (x,y,z) of the cube to equal 2. So I put 2 cubes together [][]and that means that my x dimension is 2. Then I add one above it to make y equal two []

[][]

in order to make a square (when you look at it from the top) i need to add another square to the top right [][]

[][]

so now I have a cube that has dimensions of 2,2,1 ans so far I have used 4 boxes so now I need to make my z dimensions equal to so I stack two sets of these 4 cubes on top of each other.

from the top

[][]

[][]

from the side

[][]

[][]

I hope this makes sense if not just use dice or any other small cubes you have.

As for the bullet question both bullets will hit Earth for the most part at the same time because gravity effects each bullet equally.

Please clarify the second question.