WobbleHeads!

Hi,

In turning to one another and a vivid thinking, i have seen a lot too many wobbleheads!:doh:

I always look into books and television. I see this word 'the jews'. The jews are this and that. They were under labour camps!

Can anyone explain to me as to how and why jews are differentiated from a normal foreigner! And how can i characterise a normal man from a jew???

---------------

eric

Judaism is a religion, not a nationality. And suggesting that Jews are not "normal men" is racism.

Why are you concerned with the distinction? And when you say "wobbleheads", are you referring to people who just agree with whatever they hear in the media or do you have another definition?

This thread makes me feel awfully uncomfortable...

When I first read this I thought it was an unfunny joke, but when I realized he was serious...I died a little inside...

Edited by antimatter

Listening to documentaries again and again about jews, it makes me feel awfull. Not knowing people who they are and still jews given sympathy. And also being disliked and even liked! I don't know whats the problem with the media and the nations who once said that they despised jews! I am myself a brahmin, but i don't know what should i make out who and why are jews! I should have been knowing better!

And as for wobbleheads, its the term i have defined for the young generation with some ol' included! Neither craving for the past, and even acting to be self-ascertained for the future! With even vibrating head-skulls!

I feel like the world is a constant! Just like the breed of dogs never cease to change their looks over ages, neither the world changes its!

------------

eric

He's making more sense than the credit you're giving him... His first language is obviously not English. I get the gist of what he is saying but I can't for the life of me figure what he's trying to say about Jews...

I agree. However, the issue here was somewhat more complex than a simple "language barrier." This user was confrontational, ignored evidence which discounted his views, and seemed strangely obcessed with saying the word "Jew" in every post.

If you have a point, then share it. Otherwise, I say again, leave it alone.