Statistical Evidence of Literacy Configuration in the Bible

Graviphoton

But the Hebrew word for ''sky'' for instance, would be an actual hebrew word in one of the translations of any one of the first seven words. But since it isn't, isn't this just a case of ''fudging'' new work?

I'm not sure about that, we'll have to wait for our resident hebrew speaker (mooeypoo) on that one.

But, I do know that the original Torah was written without vowels and without spaces between the words. It's therefore possible that multiple meanings was built in, depending on what "reading frame" you used.

There are other, more obvious differences, though, just sticking with the normal english translation. For example, you could read it as "In the beginning" "at the start" or "at the head"

http://www.read-the-bible.org/Beginning.html

The word "Sky" has at least 3 or 4 alternative words I can think of in hebrew that are used in the bible. The usual meanings of words are not decided by literal translation (that is almost impossible most times, since that makes no sense), but rather by the context.

A word can mean 'lucid' in one instance and 'see-through' in another. To correctly translate whatever word you mean, Graviphoton, you will have to give me the full biblical resource.

~moo

Interesting site. My bible is quite different when I compare Exodus I, 1-3, though. Mine says, "Now these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt; every man and his household came with Jacob. Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, and Benjamin,"

Yours says, "These are the names of Israel's sons who came to Egypt with Jsupersensible teleswitching coherency umbral! [chopped for space]

I guess the translation IS important.

Here:

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0201.htm

*Decent* (though not perfect... i dont think it's possible to have a perfect) translation. Plus, there's hebrew on the side so if you have questions about a specific sentence, at least I can have a reference :)

~moo

Ok, so i've like, done this. I hope it is appreciated by those who insideously asked for it. I've spent most of the coming hours preparing this.

Dr Vernon Jenkins Work

These are the first seven words put into Gematria:

296 – 407 – 395 – 401 – 86 –203 – 913

37 Rules!!!!

All the values give: 2701

2701+1072= 3773 Palindrome and use of 37 and mirror 73

37 is the 12th prime

73 is the 21st prime

12---21…

The value of ‘’and the earth’’ centers a configuration of a triangular product. In other words, 2701 make a massive pyramidal shape, with 703 as an insert, with three 666 satalites surrounding 703. There is about 10 different geometrical shapes that can be found from the use of this pattern.

Remarkably, John 1:1 which also speaks of the beginning, acts as a plinth… the values of John 1:1 are thus as given:

{55,719,58,70,373,31,70,373,58,450,420,134,31,284,58,70,373}, and their sum, 3627 (= 39x93).

And when acting as a plinth, creates the 112th triangular figure.

112 is also the gematria to ‘’God JHVH’’ and 373 (found in the values of John 1:1) represent the value for the ‘’Word’’ – and Jesus was the Word. The fact Genesis and John 1;1 have almost identical literature, and corresponding numerical values as

37 x 73

39 x 93

And for the fact they can be integrated into numerous geometrical designs, but more importantly the two, one acting as the pinnacle and the other as a plinth, Dr. Jenkins holds that this must be of intelligent design beyond human capability. I ensure that it is only an intentional design. But John 1:1 is an important collection as well, since it contains a pivotal ‘’Shift Value.’’

What exactly is a shift value?

Something I named to highlight the nature of the number when in use. It ‘’shifts’’ the value into a configuration which holds significant pattern. Since 39 is a well established number in John 1:1, it is a strong Shift Value.

What is a well-established number?

Well, which number pops out at you most…?

Or

The latter of course. It stands to reason that the nature of the repetitious number of 70707 is much more eye-pleasing that a mere 16647. But the nature of my codes, for them to have any significance, must keep creating a set of repetitious results. My find safely does that without any problems.

The Seven Phenomena – Dr Ivan Panins' Find

This is also at the core of my discovery. I base the use of number 7, from a collection of codes that where discovered by a famous doctor, Ivan Panin. Born in Russia, and a famous agnostic, he decided to search the Bible, using the ancient text to find numerical meaning, and was astounded by his find. Using Gematria and simple deduction and addition, he spent over 30 years of his life, finding cascades of well-integrated designs. One of his finds was in Genesis 1:1.

"In the begining God created the heaven and the earth" (Gen 1:1), contains over 30 different combinations of seven.

This verse has seven Hebrew words having a total of 28 letters 4 x 7. The numeric value of the three nouns "God", "heaven" and "earth" totals 777. Any number in triplicate expresses complete, ultimate or total meaning. Remember this fact about Genesis 1:1… it is one of the core reasons why I believe values of 70707 and 70777707 appear, and why to make them appear, you must treat the value of 7 as a shift value, as you might notice in the OP, I start the simple deduction of:

37 x 7

39 x 7

Simple, but highly effective if you have followed the work properly. To have 30 different combinations of hidden sevens as Dr. Panin discovered, the statistics of that happening by chance is 1 in 22,539,340,290,692,258,087,863,249. Many today hold that this is proof it cannot be simply by chance. His work actually proves that codes where in use. We know the number seven was infamous in the Bible, because of the amount of times it shows up, especially throughout Revelation.

Some proofs are as shows… intentional design it was…

There are 21 Old Testament writers whose names appear in the Bible (3 x 7). The numeric value of their names is divisible by seven. Of these 21, seven are named in the New Testament: Moses, David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Hosea and Joel. The numeric values of these names is 1554 (222 x 7). David's name is found 1134 times (162 x 7).

Crystalized into the structural text of the Bible with sevens are the genealogy of Jesus, the account of the virgin birth and the resurrection. Seven occurs as a number 187 times in the Bible (41 x 7), the phrase "seven-fold" occurs seven times and "seventy" occurs 56 times (7 x 8).

In the Book of Revelation seven is fantastically over-used: there are seven golden candlesticks, seven letters to seven churches, a book sealed with seven seals, seven angels standing before the Lord with seven trumpets, seven thunders and seven last plagues. In fact there are over 50 occurrences of the number seven in Revelation alone.

Moving on…

The statistics

If you have three boxes that are computerized so that they generate a number between 1 and 10 ever second for three seconds, then you can statisticate any findings due to the amount of times they appear. So if the number 7 appears three times, then the chances of 7 to occur like this can be found as 7x7x7, or seven multiplied by three. So for seven to appear, the value is that the chance is found to be 1 in 343.

The same process can be used by the numbers used or valued from the work I have shown. Without being biased towards the use or state of a number, it needs to be used more than three times to insure it is as correct as can be given.

I find that 7, 37 and 39 are most important, and any reverse values such as 73 and 93 can be disregarded.

7 appears 14 times, then the value is 678,223,072,849

37 appears 14 times, giving 901,206,129,599,500,829,968

39 appears in use 13 times giving 482,880,748,567,480,579,719

To have the final statistics that have importance, it gives a total:

Which means in the OP, I made an error. The new value is 1.3 x 10^20. The new result is due to the fact I have removed all answers of 7x, 37x and 39x because it stands to reason they would exist due to being used with the same figures responsible for them.

Why should we believe the codes…?

Simply because of the structure and complexity.

It would be easier to believe that Equi-Distant Letter Counting, used in the Bible Code Search Engines to be false, than the work just shown. These high powered computers search the Bible for ‘’cross-wordlike’’ structures, and are extremely random, next to the localized nature of the codes I present, and the codes shown by Dr. Vernon Jenkins and Dr. Ivan Panin. Localised, I mean, that it stays within the boundary of seven words… whilst the other search engine splashes out looking for anything.

If anything else is needed just ask.

(I meant to note as well, in 37 Rules! that the value 2701 is also 37 x 73... but you would know this anyway from the OP)

I don't mean to disrepespect at all, you apparantly did a lot of work here - but I do have a request -- could you please write the hebrew words you were using for your calculations?

If it wasn't clear by my other posts -- I actually speak Hebrew fluently, and I learned the bible (and Gimatria) for about 12 years in school.

You already did the work -- just add the words, please. It will help me evaluate your claims better.

Thanks,

p.s -- this is in hebrew, but so is Gimatria in general, so just so you see what tools I'm going to use (I'm not going to calculate the thing on my own now.... no patience for that) -- http://www.gimatria.net/gimatria/ pretty cool tool -- you look up a Hebrew word, and it calculates the value and shows all the words that are equal in value from and out of the hebrew bible.

If you care for an amusing example, apparently the word "אלוהים" - Elohim (God) - is equal to 92, and here are a few words that are also 92:

אהם אהם - Ahem Ahem

אמא אדמה - Mother Earth

מזהם - Doing Pollution

בכיין - Cry baby

פחד - fear

סחיטה - blackmail

צב - turtle

http://www.gimatria.net/gimatria/%D7%90%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%94%D7%99%D7%9D/ (feel free to verify independently)

~moo

I'm pretty sure if someone put the entire contents of wikipedia into a text file and analysed them in a similar fashion they would also find a 'wikicode' this does not however mean that it was intentional or that any such code exists.

language itself is a pattern, if you have a large enough sample then there will always be things in it that look like a pattern.

also, patterns can arise out of randomness. take pi for example, the string of numbers is random, but if you look you can see 1234567890 in the string multiple times along with 01010101 and 123123123 and so on.

this does not indicate intent, just that randomness occasionally throws something in that kind of looks order but really isn't

Yes... but you neglect the fact i am not using what i call ''associated, or commutive numbers.'' Instead, i use 'what seems,' randomized numbers... 37, 7 and 39. No offense, but you seem to be missing the point of the math which was involved.

IA, I'm sure you're right.

However you will find a pattern faster in something that is "sung" rather than "read". The mere act of writing with "singing" in mind introduces a meter and rhythm.

Well, i somewhat disagree. By the term associative, i mean set numerical based numbers that result in some configurated pattern. The numbers 37, 7 and 39 are not very obvious at all.

But maybe this is what you mean, techinically?

Google the following

''Vernon Jenkins 2701''

I was mobbed the day i posted this, then after much debate, i post my results. Now i hardly get a reply... what is the audasity like? :doh:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that everyone is probably reading and analyzing the Vernon Jenkins data you aimed us at, in between work and school. I, for one, find it less effective to read and post simultaneously.

And most of the "mob" was due to circular logic and the repetition it tends to spawn. Now that you've thrown us a bone, please allow time for us to chew. ;)

Yeah, Graviphoton, I don't want to give youa partial answer -- but sadly, I am having a huuugemongous physics exam tomorrow evening.

So.. sorry.. It's going to take me a while... just letting you know in advance - i didn't forget.

~moo

Good luck on the test, Moo. I took my chinese final tonight. I'm spent. Hopefully my boss will be cool if I take a nap while I'm on my call with him tomorrow morning. :D

Okay, let me make 3 points before I start with the hebrew-analysis of the text:

1. I don't quite like the fact that I had to find the requested page on google; this opens up the option that I worked hard on something that will be "claimed" to be "not the right page". Google had many results to the query: the first 2 were forum posts between people, so I skipped them. I will be using THIS specific page: http://www.nick2211.yage.net/2701.htm which was the third result, and the first actual site. If it's nt the right one, Graviphoton, do the proper work and present the proper resources, please.
  2. Here are the letters of the hebrew alfabet, not including "end-letters", with their numerical gimatriya values:
    א Alef = 1
    ב Bet = 2
    ג Gimel = 3
    ד Daled = 4
    ה Heh = 5
    ו Vav = 6
    ז Zaiyn = 7
    ח Khet = 8
    ט Tet = 9
    י Yud = 10
    כ Caf = 20
    ל Lamed = 30
    מ Mem = 40
    נ Noon = 50
    ס Samech = 60
    ע Ayin = 70
    פ Peh = 80
    צ Tzadi = 90
    ק Kuf = 100
    ר Resh = 200
    ש Shin = 300
    ת Taf = 400
  3. Even if that page has all the math correctly, which will be examined in a second, that is by no means a proof of anything other than people playing with mathematics. With due respect, I can do the same with Harry Potter and find cool letters. I will look it up, but I used to have a link for a site that did exactly that. So graviphoton - you still have some work to do to convince me.

This preliminary analysis is ONLY to confirm the hebrew/math/biblical occurances. The page jumps from one arbitrary conclusion to another which makes the final conclusion quite doubtful, to say the least. For instance, the number 2701 is many things along of it being a "Triangular Number", and the pick of specifically that 'property' is arbitrary. I'm sure that the math experts on the forum could have a field day with this number more than I can, and we can just as well pick another property arbitrarily that will show a completely different (and perhaps similarly convincing) conclusion.

This quote:

Placing this triangle upside down and inside the 2701 triangle creates three more equilateral triangles...

Shows the utter arbitrary'ism of the entire method. Frankly, it's laughable. I can promise you I can pick a different number, twist it back-to-font and place it on its side and get the result I'm aiming for too.

Math games are simply that. Math GAMES.

That said, here's my preliminary analysis:

-------------------------------------------------------

Elohim is only equal 86 if it is written in "missing letter writing", which, granted, is the custom way the bible is written (though *not* exclusively). If you write the word in full text, it is equal to 92.

The word "Ve'et" (mispronounced "Vath" in the text supplied) is not 203. It's 401.

In fact, just a quickie -- there is absolutely no WAY that anything with the letter "Taf" (the sound 't') has anything under 400, since the letter itself has a value of 400 in gimatriya.

Hebrew does have an alternative to "t" which is the letter "tet", which equals to 9 (no 200 there either) but it is rarely used at the end of words, and regardless, it will NOT give the value of 200+, since "Alef" is 1 ("Eh"/"Aa" sound) and Vav ("vvv" sound) is 6.

Summarizing Genesis 1:1

בראשית - Bereshit = 913

ברא - Bara = 203

אלהים - Elohim = 86

את - Et = 401

השמים - Hashamayim = 395

ואת - Ve'et = 407

הארץ - Ha'aretzh = 296

============================

Which makes the total = 2701

Which is the same as the page says it is, so I must assume their "203" result is a typo. Funny how no one calculated it before ;)

I don't quite get what the author wanted to show with the weird bolded letters on teh side of each number-word calculation, they make no sense and they are not literal pronounciations of the word... i didnt see an explanation for them either, but i might've missed it.

Now, about the result 703, here are the words they're saying (I added the proper pronounciation unlike their very weird way of trying to pronounce.. the hebrew word is the same, though):

אבן Stone (Eh-ven) = 53 (how the heck would they get to 703 is quite beyond me.. refer to the letter list above to see why)

גן Garden (Gan) = 53 (same...)

רזי יסודות Secret Foundations (Razei Yesodot) = 703

The 666 entries:

-- I have no idea what "Sorat"/"Srt"/"surat"/"sarut"/any-other-mix means. I could not, therefore, find that word in HEBREW or its meaning. I don't know any words with similar sounds that mean "Spirit of the Sun".. if you know the actual hebrew word, please share.

That said, SRTH (TH is usually "tet" and not "taf", but since i dont KNOW which one was meant, I will examine both options):

Samech Resh Taf = 660

Samech Resh Tet = 269

(occasionally, "Shin" can have a sound "sss" instead of "sh"):

Shin Resh Taf = 900

Shin Resh Tet = 509

The closes one seems to be the first. This "core-verb" (not sure how you define that in english, it is a core that on top of it you create similar-meaning verbs and some nouns) - can mean "Minister of" (female). "Sarat Milhama" -- Lord of war (female). It can also mean "to serve", but that comes with a "Sh" sound, which doesn't affect the calculation but DOES the meaning.

שמש יהוה Shemesh Jehova = 666

(They don't give a resource for that, I have to tell you this isn't very widely used in the bible.. too bad they didn't give resources for contextual check. Finding arbitrary made-up terms that fit the numerical target is really not a proof of anything but an imaginative writer)

אליהכם\אלוהיכם Elohikhem

(that is the *only* way to say 'your god'. It *must* be with a Kaf, not a Koof -- check the list above -- unless they invented a word, or I missed something. If you think this should be corrected, give me the actual hebrew word) = 112 or 106 (depends if you write full or missing-letter style).

שם יהושוע\יהושע Shem Yehoshua = 737 or 731

COMMENT:

The site claims that "Hashem Yehoshuah" is "The name of Jesus". That is simply not true. The phrase "Hashem Yehoshuah" means one of A FEW meanings, depending on context:

"Hashem" can mean GOD or 'The name of'.

"Yehoshua" is either Joshua (and NOT jesus! Jesus is "Yeshu(a)", which isn't the same, and is not written or pronounced the same) or "Will help us".

So it can mean - "God will save us" or "The name of Joshua". Joshua was a biblical prophet. It is *NOT* Jesus.

-

Here are more words + 'sentences' that fit 703 too (So what?) :

My mother is naked (אמא שלי ערומה)

I will kill you (אני אהרוג אותך)

The contestants (המתחרים)

Alien Technology (טכנולוגיה חוצנית) --> I think we're on to something here...

Also Job 30:31 is summed to 703.

999 & 703

Bereshit + Elohim (AGAIN with the arbitrary pickin') == 999 or 1005

(The web page should REALLY get a hold of if it's using full-text or missing-letter-style..)

Value for Pi

I'm sorry, but I am NOT going to count the number of letters and the division of letters. I'll grant you that one, though I'd expect the holy bible to be more accurate than 5 digits.

The rest of the page also speaks of some very weird mathematical manipulations to get to whatever they aimed at. It all seems VERY arbitrary and quite imaginative. I have no will, time or desire to count words in those chapters or to calculate the entire chapter's Gimatriya value, so I'm going to stop here.

This was a very preliminary analysis, but it should give you some food for thought. And it was all I could do between exams.

~moo

Your Dad -- the entire thing...

Then i would like to see some of these interprteations that do not entice to entice reader to calculate, work out, solve the riddle of the name, which is 666.Did you know the answer lay in the fact 666 appears four times in the Bible, and in their use of context?

It applied to the first seven words of the Bible, and a shift connection to John 1:1.

There

I assume you do know that Lehmann and Reigs (Hung. J. Cult. Anthrop., XII, 1901) showed fairly convincingly that the writer of John was probably dyslexic? Under that circumstance, it is quite possible the number of the beast was 666 rather than the commonly accepted 666.>:D

You really ought to read this article:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=0005467F-2891-1EB7-BDC0809EC588EEDF&catID=2&pageNumber=1

And, if one is too lazy to read (or, refuses the subscription), you should watch the following:

The Bible Code claims that hidden in the first five books of the Bible in its original Hebrew text are hidden messages in code that made predictions thousands of years ago about current events, such as the assassination of JFK and the end of the world. In this episode Michael Shermer decodes the Bible Code and reveals it to be a form of numerology that serves as a supreme example of pattern-seeking (and finding) behavior of which we are so skilled.

Okay, let me make 3 points before I start with the hebrew-analysis of the text:
  1. I don't quite like the fact that I had to find the requested page on google; this opens up the option that I worked hard on something that will be "claimed" to be "not the right page". Google had many results to the query: the first 2 were forum posts between people, so I skipped them. I will be using THIS specific page: http://www.nick2211.yage.net/2701.htm which was the third result, and the first actual site. If it's nt the right one, Graviphoton, do the proper work and present the proper resources, please.
  2. Here are the letters of the hebrew alfabet, not including "end-letters", with their numerical gimatriya values:
    א Alef = 1
    ב Bet = 2
    ג Gimel = 3
    ד Daled = 4
    ה Heh = 5
    ו Vav = 6
    ז Zaiyn = 7
    ח Khet = 8
    ט Tet = 9
    י Yud = 10
    כ Caf = 20
    ל Lamed = 30
    מ Mem = 40
    נ Noon = 50
    ס Samech = 60
    ע Ayin = 70
    פ Peh = 80
    צ Tzadi = 90
    ק Kuf = 100
    ר Resh = 200
    ש Shin = 300
    ת Taf = 400
  3. Even if that page has all the math correctly, which will be examined in a second, that is by no means a proof of anything other than people playing with mathematics. With due respect, I can do the same with Harry Potter and find cool letters. I will look it up, but I used to have a link for a site that did exactly that. So graviphoton - you still have some work to do to convince me.

This preliminary analysis is ONLY to confirm the hebrew/math/biblical occurances. The page jumps from one arbitrary conclusion to another which makes the final conclusion quite doubtful, to say the least. For instance, the number 2701 is many things along of it being a "Triangular Number", and the pick of specifically that 'property' is arbitrary. I'm sure that the math experts on the forum could have a field day with this number more than I can, and we can just as well pick another property arbitrarily that will show a completely different (and perhaps similarly convincing) conclusion.

This quote:

Shows the utter arbitrary'ism of the entire method. Frankly, it's laughable. I can promise you I can pick a different number, twist it back-to-font and place it on its side and get the result I'm aiming for too.

Math games are simply that. Math GAMES.

That said, here's my preliminary analysis:

-------------------------------------------------------

Elohim is only equal 86 if it is written in "missing letter writing", which, granted, is the custom way the bible is written (though *not* exclusively). If you write the word in full text, it is equal to 92.

The word "Ve'et" (mispronounced "Vath" in the text supplied) is not 203. It's 401.

In fact, just a quickie -- there is absolutely no WAY that anything with the letter "Taf" (the sound 't') has anything under 400, since the letter itself has a value of 400 in gimatriya.

Hebrew does have an alternative to "t" which is the letter "tet", which equals to 9 (no 200 there either) but it is rarely used at the end of words, and regardless, it will NOT give the value of 200+, since "Alef" is 1 ("Eh"/"Aa" sound) and Vav ("vvv" sound) is 6.

Summarizing Genesis 1:1

בראשית - Bereshit = 913

ברא - Bara = 203

אלהים - Elohim = 86

את - Et = 401

השמים - Hashamayim = 395

ואת - Ve'et = 407

הארץ - Ha'aretzh = 296

============================

Which makes the total = 2701

Which is the same as the page says it is, so I must assume their "203" result is a typo. Funny how no one calculated it before ;)

I don't quite get what the author wanted to show with the weird bolded letters on teh side of each number-word calculation, they make no sense and they are not literal pronounciations of the word... i didnt see an explanation for them either, but i might've missed it.

Now, about the result 703, here are the words they're saying (I added the proper pronounciation unlike their very weird way of trying to pronounce.. the hebrew word is the same, though):

אבן Stone (Eh-ven) = 53 (how the heck would they get to 703 is quite beyond me.. refer to the letter list above to see why)

גן Garden (Gan) = 53 (same...)

רזי יסודות Secret Foundations (Razei Yesodot) = 703

The 666 entries:

-- I have no idea what "Sorat"/"Srt"/"surat"/"sarut"/any-other-mix means. I could not, therefore, find that word in HEBREW or its meaning. I don't know any words with similar sounds that mean "Spirit of the Sun".. if you know the actual hebrew word, please share.

That said, SRTH (TH is usually "tet" and not "taf", but since i dont KNOW which one was meant, I will examine both options):

Samech Resh Taf = 660

Samech Resh Tet = 269

(occasionally, "Shin" can have a sound "sss" instead of "sh"):

Shin Resh Taf = 900

Shin Resh Tet = 509

The closes one seems to be the first. This "core-verb" (not sure how you define that in english, it is a core that on top of it you create similar-meaning verbs and some nouns) - can mean "Minister of" (female). "Sarat Milhama" -- Lord of war (female). It can also mean "to serve", but that comes with a "Sh" sound, which doesn't affect the calculation but DOES the meaning.

שמש יהוה Shemesh Jehova = 666

(They don't give a resource for that, I have to tell you this isn't very widely used in the bible.. too bad they didn't give resources for contextual check. Finding arbitrary made-up terms that fit the numerical target is really not a proof of anything but an imaginative writer)

אליהכם\אלוהיכם Elohikhem

(that is the *only* way to say 'your god'. It *must* be with a Kaf, not a Koof -- check the list above -- unless they invented a word, or I missed something. If you think this should be corrected, give me the actual hebrew word) = 112 or 106 (depends if you write full or missing-letter style).

שם יהושוע\יהושע Shem Yehoshua = 737 or 731

COMMENT:

The site claims that "Hashem Yehoshuah" is "The name of Jesus". That is simply not true. The phrase "Hashem Yehoshuah" means one of A FEW meanings, depending on context:

"Hashem" can mean GOD or 'The name of'.

"Yehoshua" is either Joshua (and NOT jesus! Jesus is "Yeshu(a)", which isn't the same, and is not written or pronounced the same) or "Will help us".

So it can mean - "God will save us" or "The name of Joshua". Joshua was a biblical prophet. It is *NOT* Jesus.

-

Here are more words + 'sentences' that fit 703 too (So what?) :

My mother is naked (אמא שלי ערומה)

I will kill you (אני אהרוג אותך)

The contestants (המתחרים)

Alien Technology (טכנולוגיה חוצנית) --> I think we're on to something here...

Also Job 30:31 is summed to 703.

999 & 703

Bereshit + Elohim (AGAIN with the arbitrary pickin') == 999 or 1005

(The web page should REALLY get a hold of if it's using full-text or missing-letter-style..)

Value for Pi

I'm sorry, but I am NOT going to count the number of letters and the division of letters. I'll grant you that one, though I'd expect the holy bible to be more accurate than 5 digits.

The rest of the page also speaks of some very weird mathematical manipulations to get to whatever they aimed at. It all seems VERY arbitrary and quite imaginative. I have no will, time or desire to count words in those chapters or to calculate the entire chapter's Gimatriya value, so I'm going to stop here.

This was a very preliminary analysis, but it should give you some food for thought. And it was all I could do between exams.

~moo

''Shows the utter arbitrary'ism of the entire method. Frankly, it's laughable. I can promise you I can pick a different number, twist it back-to-font and place it on its side and get the result I'm aiming for too.''

It may seem laughable, even perhaps simple geometrical child games, and i would have agreed, if it weren't for some additional information you are lacking in your conlusions of the subject, which isn't your fault.

The number 2701, has a ''perfect triangle inset''. The outer triangles are in fact equal to 666, three of them. The inset triangle has a value of 666 + 37. Note again that 37 is a core number in both my investigations and Dr. Jenkins. But the value 66+37=703... the inset triangle is composed of 703 units, the same value as the expression found in Genesis 1:1 as ''and the Earth.''

Vernon has translated, (and in my opinion quite rightly) postulated a message within the construct of three 666 satelites surrounding ''and the earth,'' reflects the demonic domain of earth. It is already stated in the Bible that the center of the Earth was Hell. So, whilst in the end it may seem like a play with shapes, it really has a bit of structure about it contained within the details, an what makes it important, geometrically.

Your hard worked analysis though, is indicating that the translation of Hebrew is more difficult than what was first concieved. I fear though you may have missed the point. Even though your work is interesting, most of it tacles the validity of numerically translating words, rather than the validity of Genesis 1:1. This wasn't what i really was asking.

Since you have done it anyway, i'll just say it's a very good aguement, but is Genesis 1:1 translated correctly or not? This is really what was on question?

''Shemesh Jehova = 666

(They don't give a resource for that, I have to tell you this isn't very widely used in the bible.. too bad they didn't give resources for contextual check. Finding arbitrary made-up terms that fit the numerical target is really not a proof of anything but an imaginative writer)''

And what if so?

In my years of understanding gematria, there are plenty of strange 666 connections with ''spiritual events'' and ''characters''. The very fact Shemech Jehovah gives 666, is a triad pattern. Jesus Christ in Greek gematria equals 888. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

There's simply not enough evidence to suggest either way. It's a ''make your own opinion on that'' situation. The very fact Genesis 1:1 is riddled with triad numbers and repitious combinations is just tantalizing facts.

''I'm sorry, but I am NOT going to count the number of letters and the division of letters. I'll grant you that one, though I'd expect the holy bible to be more accurate than 5 digits.

This was a very preliminary analysis, but it should give you some food for thought. And it was all I could do between exams.''

I'm not sure about the results of e and pi. I'm a bit shakey on the error of 11%, and for whatever reason a writer would have to encode pi. So i have very little comment on it.

The Video by the way, is talking about equi-distant letter counting, codes which i think are errenous and false. Plus, they have nothing to do with the codes i present.

''Shows the utter arbitrary'ism of the entire method. Frankly, it's laughable. I can promise you I can pick a different number, twist it back-to-font and place it on its side and get the result I'm aiming for too.''

It may seem laughable, even perhaps simple geometrical child games, and i would have agreed, if it weren't for some additional information you are lacking in your conlusions of the subject, which isn't your fault.

I meant the specific choices were laughable, not the theory as a whole, in this remark.

The number 2701, has a ''perfect triangle inset''. The outer triangles are in fact equal to 666, three of them. The inset triangle has a value of 666 + 37. Note again that 37 is a core number in both my investigations and Dr. Jenkins. But the value 66+37=703... the inset triangle is composed of 703 units, the same value as the expression found in Genesis 1:1 as ''and the Earth.''

Vernon has translated, (and in my opinion quite rightly) postulated a message within the construct of three 666 satelites surrounding ''and the earth,'' reflects the demonic domain of earth. It is already stated in the Bible that the center of the Earth was Hell. So, whilst in the end it may seem like a play with shapes, it really has a bit of structure about it contained within the details, an what makes it important, geometrically.

Again play with numbers. I found other meanings to the numbers (alien technology was an interesting one..) does that make it valid? not quite. Again, statistics are statistics, and play with number is the same game whether you're "skipping letters" or "counting values". Same same. It's not valid on its own, it needs - at the very least - further validation. Hence, supporting evidence.

Finding supporting evidence inside the bible to support to theory inside the bible is circular logic, and is not valid either.

Your hard worked analysis though, is indicating that the translation of Hebrew is more difficult than what was first concieved. I fear though you may have missed the point. Even though your work is interesting, most of it tacles the validity of numerically translating words, rather than the validity of Genesis 1:1. This wasn't what i really was asking.

Nitpicking what "works" is not valid theories. Ignoring what doesn't work is not valid theory. With due respect, my friend, you have ignored what I wrote as errors, specifically the mistranslated words (which, at the very least, casts doubt on the translation - and hence meaning - of the entire chapter).

Since you have done it anyway, i'll just say it's a very good aguement, but is Genesis 1:1 translated correctly or not? This is really what was on question?

Depends on which book. The page I read was not the translated Genesis 1:1, it was a collection of random words from that chapter, and from other chapters ("Sun of god"?? where does that come from, exactly? not sure at all). It didn't even give the proper reference.

If you are asking if Genesis is translated to english correctly, the answer is never yes and always 'sorta'. The bible is written in a vague language using vague words that can be interpreted in relation to context.

King James bible is one of the worst translations of the original hebrew out there. I personally have an english/hebrew bible from (I think..) Jehova's wittnesses, and it's relatively okay.

Anyone who has ever written anything and had to translate his work (literary or concise) to another language can understand this very well: A translation is *never* perfect, and is rarely good enough to convey true meaning of words. The biblical way of writing make it even worse, because not only does it use general-vagueness in the stories (analogies, etc) but also multi-meaning words. A word can mean different things in different contexts, and in the SAME context.

I'll give an example:

"Thou shall not sleep with man as with a woman, it is an abomination". I'm sure you know that verse from Leviticus 18:22. However, in hebrew, not only does it have a different meaning, it can have several:

1. Don't sleep with men, it's an abomination (deserving death)

2. Don't sleep with men on the bed of a woman (hence, sleeping with another guy is considered cheating as if you slept with another woman).

3. Don't sleep with men, it's naughty (say sorry and i'll forgive you)

and a few more, probably. You see, that's the main problem about reading the bible -- it's VAGUE and open to interpretations. If it weren't so, there wouldn't be so many denominations in Christianity and Judaism. Everyone think they're the ones with clear understanding of the interpretation of the verses, but the bottom line is this: It's *all* interpretation.

When you have a translator, he reads the text, interprets it, and translates the *interpretation*.

You think God wrote the bible, and wanna know what God said or meant? Learn hebrew, Greek and Aramaic, and study how to analyze the texts. Anything other than that may be okay, but you need to understand that it's based on an already *interpreted* translation, and that the translator had a clear idea of what he thought this SHOULD mean.

No translation is perfect.

''Shemesh Jehova = 666

(They don't give a resource for that, I have to tell you this isn't very widely used in the bible.. too bad they didn't give resources for contextual check. Finding arbitrary made-up terms that fit the numerical target is really not a proof of anything but an imaginative writer)''

And what if so?

In my years of understanding gematria, there are plenty of strange 666 connections with ''spiritual events'' and ''characters''. The very fact Shemech Jehovah gives 666, is a triad pattern. Jesus Christ in Greek gematria equals 888. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

You're being unfair. Now it's okay to 'invent' words? If it is, then my "Alien Technology" finding, along with all the other bizzar ones, are valid as well.

Be consistent.

And Jesus may be that in Greek, but in HEBREW (his suppopsedly maiden language?) it's one of these:

ישו = 316 (Yeshu)

ישוע = 386 (Yeshua)

ג'יזס = 80 (Literal pronounciation of 'Jesus')

So that's what I meant by "nitpicking". If you want to have true meaning, hebrew should have been the one to go with - but you went with greek, which, technically, did not quite appear in relation to Jesus until his desciples, 70+ years later. But hebrew doesn't give the "nice" numbers, so you go on 'till you find the meaning you want.

So sometimes the meaning is given in hebrew and it's "wow meaningful!" and sometimes when hebrew fails, it's not meaningful? you find it in greek, or latin, or aramaic, or yiddish, to make it meaningful.

That's nitpicking through the evidence you *want* to have while ignoring negative evidence, and it's not science.

There's simply not enough evidence to suggest either way. It's a ''make your own opinion on that'' situation. The very fact Genesis 1:1 is riddled with triad numbers and repitious combinations is just tantalizing facts.

I don't know if it is, because I never counted the letters. If you're after the eficacy of the chapter, though, I have about 100000000 things I can give you that completely 'screw it up' for the writer, like, for example, the fact that the order of creation appears twice in different orders, that man and women are first told to be created together and then one after the other, that there couldn't have been light before the sun, that there couldn't have been plants before the sun either, and many - maaaaany more. But we're not talking about that now, so I concentrated on teh STATISTICAL "evidence" of literacy in the bible -- what the OP is talking about.

The Video by the way, is talking about equi-distant letter counting, codes which i think are errenous and false. Plus, they have nothing to do with the codes i present.

Same same. It's showing you how easy it is to find what you are looking for by using numbers, and that anyone can find different numerical games in different attempts according to what each wants to see in them. I think I showed you that with the "Alien Technology" and "Jesus/Joshua" numerical values, though, for some odd reason, you slightly ignored these.

cheers,

~moo

In fact, i'm arguing about the wrong thing entirely. I must have been stoned when i made that last post.

We are dealing with the original Hebrew text. The translation of the text is irrelevant, because we don'r really make any convert from Hebrew to English, but in fact dealing with the actual Hebrew letters. Surely, whatever they mean, they are written the same in any old version of Genesis 1:1. If it wasn't, i am sure i would have heard about it, and even heard of it being used as an arguement.

So really, whatever the words mean, isn't really the point, but rather the point is we are numerically reducing Hebrew letter to make total values... and this process cannot be flawed, since we don't need to translate anything.