An Inconvenient Tooth

Pangloss

Four out of five dentists agree -- Crest beats Aquafresh. That's 80%, important statistical evidence that NOT using Crest actually contributes to tooth decay. Show me another factor in tooth decay that has more than 80% support from the research community! What is it about basic oral endocrinology that people don't understand?! The debate is OVER! Aquafresh idiots are a dangerous and subversive element, and should not be tolerated!

I for one welcome our shiny-rictus overlords. :D

Four out of five dentists agree -- Crest beats Aquafresh.
Irrelevant. These are the same four dentists who recommend Trident chewing gum. If global teeth whitening were caused by these factors we'd see more people chewing while they brush.

Trust me, it's not as pretty as it sounds.

Irrelevant. These are the same four dentists who recommend Trident chewing gum. If global teeth whitening were caused by these factors we'd see more people chewing while they brush.

Trust me, it's not as pretty as it sounds.

I've heard that those 4 dentists are part of the global conspiracy of denialism that refuses to acknowledge that teeth can be whitened. Which is rumored, by the way, to be funded by the tobacco industry! :eyebrow:

I need a :D emoticon with yellow teeth. (hehe)

Four out of five dentists agree -- Crest beats Aquafresh. That's 80%, important statistical evidence that NOT using Crest actually contributes to tooth decay. Show me another factor in tooth decay that has more than 80% support from the research community! What is it about basic oral endocrinology that people don't understand?! The debate is OVER! Aquafresh idiots are a dangerous and subversive element, and should not be tolerated!

I for one welcome our shiny-rictus overlords. :D

But the 5th dentist has 10x the intelligence as the other 4 put together.

'We want blue stripes, we want white

We want the red stripes, but thats alright

As you can see Aquafresh is all three

Aquafresh is for the family'

I apologize, I couldn't help myself.

This is basically the most persuasive argument in all of science.