Ban Time Travel Now!

Reaper

Yeah. Time travel is soooo dangerous because we could destroy the whole universe by creating a paradox!!! Oh, wait. Paradoxes are paradoxes because they can't happen, and if they can happen, they are no problem :doh: Also, causeing the world to cease to exist would cause a paradox as well. Anyhow, if time travel were dangerouse we would have gotten a note from the future telling us not to use time travel. ;)

Anyhow, if time travel were dangerouse we would have gotten a note from the future telling us not to use time travel. ;)
Oh, sorry. I thought they sent the note to everyone. My bad.

Um, don't time travel, people. It would be/has been/is dangerous, according to the future.

I welcome the ban in public places, but if people want to time travel in the privacy of their own home, that's their business...nobody else's.

But only if they own their home over all time periods.

I'll get right on this sometime in the future and have it banned by last week. Mmmmkay?

Bureaucracy can be filled with paradoxes, and now the bureaucracy of paradoxes. People should have the right to time travel, but paradoxes should be banned...along with bureaucracy.

are we physically banning it or legally banning it?
The Chinese legally banned reincarnation without permission. Maybe we can do the same with time travel.

And when people ask for permission, we tell them that if we had granted permission they wouldn't be here now to ask for permission.

Permission DENIED. :D

Is that just the 12 legal time physicalities, or all 27 temporal arondisements? And are you including the 47 global war eras between the 20th and 27th centuries?

Obviously after the 27th it doesn't matter, of course, since the planetary inhabitants are no longer classified as "human".

Obviously after the 27th it doesn't matter, of course, since the planetary inhabitants are no longer classified as "human".

I just saw them, and if human scientists were still around, I think the planetary inhabitants would be classified as "cockroaches".

It's nothing but steel bars, concrete slabs, plastic, radioactive waste, roaches, Styrofoam, and Twinkies in the 27th century....

I just saw them, and if human scientists were still around, I think the planetary inhabitants would be classified as "cockroaches".

It's nothing but steel bars, concrete slabs, plastic, radioactive waste, roaches, Styrofoam, and Twinkies in the 27th century....

Wonder bread. You forgot about the wonder bread.