Experimenting on my self

ed84c

I was wondering what experiments could be potentially harmful to myself:

Injecting myself with tap water

Injecting lime water into myself

Injecting home made Penicillin into myself

Drinking a SMALL quantitie of bleach and analysing any burp gas

Eating Iron fillings and later taking a blood sample and burp sample. (is FeCl posionous).

Injesting small quanties of other bases and testing the burp gas.

Performing an exothermic reaction in my stomach

Injecting pyruvic/ citric acid or even ATP into myself? (any body know how to make those)??

Injecting Vit C into my self (Know how to make that??)

well it want intended garbage

I was serious as i go by the moto- data is everlasting, the body repairs itself.

I hope nobody has any doubts on what they thought of my integrity or maturity after coments made today, and i am sorry ffor wasting anybodies time, but i assure you andy threads started have been for serious purposes.

Hmmmm.... the body will only repair istself when left in a sufficiently functional state to perform those actions!

Doubt`s now, YES most certainly on my part at least. wasting time, well I`m sure someone that happens upon this thread in the future with similar ideas will be suitably detered from asking such things here.

be sure though that your age of 14 is certainly not in doubt :)

if you typed any of this as a way to get help for underlying problems, please don`t hesitate to PM me or any other Mod/Admin here, I`m sure we can get something sorted for you even if it`s only a pointer in the right direction dude :)

Injecting yourself with tap water will likely cause an abscess (IM) and/or serious illness (IV).

Same for injecting lime water.

Injecting home-made penicillin is a really bad idea because you don't know what else is growing there along with it.

Eating iron fillings won't do too much besides hurt coming out the other end.

A small quantity of bleach will make you vomit bad.

Pyruvic/Citric acid/ATP... don't inject homemade versions of these... the impurities are bound to lead to trouble.

Injecting Vitamin C wouldn't have too much of an effect unless you injected alot of it.

In any case, injecting yourself with anything is a really bad idea unless you have absolutely pure materials, sterile equipment, and know proper injection techniques (i.e. don't use a high-guage 1inch needle for IM)

And along the lines of what YT said, if the reason behind asking this is about an underlying problem such as injection drug use, please don't hesitate to contact me. I know a good deal about it.

Other than that, most odds are you don't KNOW how to inject properly.

Without getting into the obvious risks of non-sterile needles (even if you're the first user it can be non sterile if you don't know HOW to do it), toxics that get into the body and may harm things you don't even know exists deep there, theres also many more problems of - like - say - an air bubble, which will kill you.

Dude.. don't.

~moo

Woah, Im NOT a drug user

The needles I wud get would be from a lab supplies company and be sterile.

Why would water cause illness?

and what about pure ATP/ Citric Acid etc.

Do you have any idea how disgusting tap water is? Its nowhere near sterile enough to be injected into your bloodstream and in any case its dangerous regardless of that.

Your blood keeps itself in check using several finely balanced mechanisms. Injecting random chemicals and tap water into a vein is stupid and irresponsible.

Woah, Im NOT a drug user

Since when was using drugs worse than injecting yourself with random chemicals for the sake of it?

Your clearly a high school student who hasnt covered more complex aspects of chemistry and biology yet. DONT inject yourself with anything for the sake of it - thats not experimentation in the pursuit of knowledge, its ignorance.

Injections generally don't disrupt the blood pH unless you inject ALOT of stuff. And it's best to use a sterile saline 0.9% solution.

But unless you've been TRAINED on how to properly inject yourself, don't do it, or you'll just be begging for an abscess or infection. There's a very good reason why doctors/nurses tap needles and look at the resevoir carefully and squirt a little out before injecting you with something, because a small air bubble will seriously kill you in the veins.

But if you're hell bent on doing it, please read http://www.harmreduction.org/gor.html

Ignore the fact it's primarily written for IDUs, it contains everything the not-so-bright-person-injecting-horribly-impure-chemicals-into-their-body people need to know.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Dude, I hate to say this, but what you are doing is EXTREMELY DANGOROUS AND IGNORENT. IT IS CRAZY!!!!!! Do not do anything to yourself unless you know EXCACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN DETAIL, AND HAVE CLOSE SUPERVISION OF AN EDUCATED PERSON. (I am 14 too, and I have sense :))

Well he's obviously not going to have the supervision of an educated person, because no educated person would let him do it at his age, hence why I directed to a injection manual :P

The very fact that he asked why he shouldn't inject tap water makes him horribly unqualified to be injecting himself with anything for a long while...