Experimenting on my self

ed84c

Yes. It's the official stance of ScienceForums.net that you should not inject yourself with anything unless instructed to do so by a licensed medical professional; which the ScienceForums.net administrators are not (yet).

Cap'n Refsmmat said in post # :

Tap water is definitely not very pure.

Alchohol might sterilize it, though. But injecting alchohol isn't a good idea either. You'd get a few "side effects" from it.

Kindly stop trying to give him advice. You aren't helping, and this thread is not here for your entertainment.

Sayonara³ said in post # :

Kindly stop trying to give him advice. You aren't helping, and this thread is not here for your entertainment.

Particularly since the Cap'n has no idea what he's talking about. Never mix chemicals with alcohol before injecting; but clean your skin with sterile isopropyl alcohol prep pads (available OTC) before injecting (not after; it will make you bleed more). Wipe in one direction, not circular, and no more than two times with one side of the pad.

ed84c said in post # :

I was wondering what experiments could be potentially harmful to myself:

Injecting myself with tap water

Injecting lime water into myself

Injecting home made Penicillin into myself

Drinking a SMALL quantitie of bleach and analysing any burp gas

Eating Iron fillings and later taking a blood sample and burp sample. (is FeCl posionous).

Injesting small quanties of other bases and testing the burp gas.

Performing an exothermic reaction in my stomach

Injecting pyruvic/ citric acid or even ATP into myself? (any body know how to make those)??

Injecting Vit C into my self (Know how to make that??)

staight answer, ALL of the above! and without exception.