The Shocking Truth

alanejackson

Just keep in mind always that you cannot assimilate inorganic minerals. You can only assimilate organic minerals which come from that which is living or has lived. -- Page 34, The Shocking Truth about Water, by Paul C. Bragg.
Interesting statement. I'm sure it helps to sell Bragg's organic vinegar, olive oil and sea kelp seasoning. Does it have to be truthful to be commercially viable?

Just keep in mind always that you cannot assimilate inorganic minerals. You can only assimilate organic minerals which come from that which is living or has lived. -- Page 34, The Shocking Truth about Water, by Paul C. Bragg.

And if I buy the book for $8.75 I can find out other "shocking truths".......like..."Water Is The Key To

All Body Functions!"

Amazing! Quite frankly, I'm also shocked at the water logged human.

"Another side of water imbalance is due to the excess use of inorganic salt and salty foods, which leads to the waterlogged human. You see young children 7 to 10 or more years old who are so waterlogged that they look grotesque. Some of these children have bloated and middle aged-looking bodies. Just compare them to the adults with their bloated and puffed-up faces, arms, bellies, legs, ankles and feet."

http://www.evolutionhealth.com/bragg_h20.html

I don't suspect alanejackson will be back.

Therefore, I don't mind highjacking the thread. The premise of the book, or so I've researched, is that 'hard water', water that has mineral deposits, esp. calcium, hardens the arteries causing strokes, cardiovascular diseases, etc.

however, there is no evidence that this is true. The book presents anecdotal evidence only.