Hoff Bombing

Sayonara

Everyone needs to do their part to help get the David Hasselhoff Super Fantastic Activity Fun Book out into the wild.
I object to the tenets laid down by your "campaign". You can't prove the book is Super Fantastic (sure, the book itself claims it is but this is circular logic). The SFAFB is filled with contradictions and misinterpretations (drawn-in chest hair may look real but it doesn't *feel* real). The original text in German is "Fun Activity Book", not "Activity Fun Book" so your literal interpretation is flawed from the beginning.

Didn't you try to push this same propoganda on us a few years ago, with a different cover and titled, "BayWatchtower"? Your sad attempts to sway me towards Hasslehovinism have only resulted in pushing me further from the faith.

That went down well :/

I guess there's not many people on here who grew up with Knight Rider, and watched how David reached the dizzy heights of kitch value, as he became a success in Europe for his god awful music, and then continued with the series Baywatch.

Kit. 'my sensors detect a non-appreciation of Hoff paraphernalia Michael'

Michael. 'they will kit...they will' <presses turbo boost button.>

We have 4000 people and 8 floors where I work, a fine target for the Hoff Bomb.

Knight Rider was my favorite show when I was 5 or 6 I can't remember. I had one of those kitt car with pedals and all the cool sound effects.

That doesn't mean I want to go around planting really cheesy activity books in random places.

Knight Rider was my favorite show when I was 5 or 6 I can't remember. I had one of those kitt car with pedals and all the cool sound effects.
Yeh, well I have actually sat in Kitt, so nerr.

That doesn't mean I want to go around planting really cheesy activity books in random places.
Freak.

haha i love it.

I'm thinking I might print several of these babies off in my free period and distribute them around the school, or maybe put some in teachers pigeon holes to be handed out in rollcall.

Operation Hoff Bomb is a go

Yeh, well I have actually sat in Kitt, so nerr.

I lose :(

I am going to laugh so hard if I ever see this on the news.

Thank-you Jim, Today swarms of what looks to be David Hasselof super fun (standard news error) activity books seem to mysteriously popping up everywhere, we have special agent Bruce Terifield with the details....

Thank-you Jim, Today swarms of what looks to be David Hasselof super fun (standard news error) activity books seem to mysteriously popping up everywhere, we have special agent Bruce Terifield with the details....

That would be so awesome.

36 sheets of paper: $0.03

Toner costs: $0.01

Getting an "...and finally...": Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's the Hoffmeister :D