Corrupt a wish forum game

blackhole123

Ok everyone probably already knows the rules but here they are:

Make a wish. ex: I wish i had a big bag of peanuts.

The next poster corrupts the wish: Granted but you now have a severe peanut allergy.

ok i will start.

I wish that none of my teachers would assign homework this school year.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted' date=' but you flew to close to the sun and your wings melted.

I wish I had a top notch 4 year education now. (just starting school)[/quote']

Granted, but now you're 4 years older and its in the Humanities :P

I wish I could fall asleep before 5am.

I wish everybody obeyed my command.

Everyone does, but in a manner consistent with this thread, giving you a constant headage.

I wish I was the God of The Badgers, worshiped by these devot and fanatical mammals.

I wish I could find a buried treasure chest in my garden.

You find the chest, but the treasure is thousands of angry scorpions, intent on killing anything that moves.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

I wish I had an extra four hours to myself every day.

Granted. The rotation of the earth drops dramatically by almost 200 mph, sending everything tumbling ferociously to the ground, so you can spend those 4 extra hours piecing together the crumbling debris that you used to call civilization.

I wish George Bush will be remembered by historians as the worst president we've ever had.

I wish George Bush will be remembered by historians as the worst president we've ever had.

Granted. But to be fair, he's the only one they'll know about after finding his name on some documents in the ruins of a pre-nuclear winter city.

...I wish I was Batman.

*poof* Granted. But since so many people still think he's doing such a great job, it will take a scandal to get him thrown out. It is the evidence on your dress that gets him impeached. :eek:

I wish I knew which purchases would end up being worthless.

Sisyphus,

...I wish I was Batman.

Granted. You are Batman, an anthromorphic ashwood bat with the power to crack baseballs dramatically into stadium lights just before your team wins, unfortunately you cant enjoy the after-game party due to concussion.

Phi for All,

I wish I knew which purchases would end up being worthless.

Granted. You materialize in Mexico, where all the 0's on a peso note mean practically nothing, so you know with perfect cetainty which purchases are worthless because all of them are.

I wish I had someone beautiful to kiss right now.