Corrupt a wish forum game

blackhole123

I wish bascule had made a wish in that last post
*poof* Granted. But his mistake causes the singularity to collapse, so now you have to listen to him whine about how great it was while it lasted.

I wish bindweed was afraid of me and wouldn't come within 100 yards of where I'm living.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRATED! But the disruption in the local ecosystem causes its demise and the subsequent repopulation of many nasty critters in it's place. Your residence is now surrounded by a ring of desert and boiling toxic mud populated by komodo dragons, killer bees, and stinging nettles to name a few.

I wish the details of my research project would get figured out so I'd have something to finally do!!

I wish the details of my research project would get figured out so I'd have something to finally do!!
*poof* Granted! The project has shifted direction a bit and now involves collecting semen samples from blue whales. Here's your lubricated wetsuit, your snorkel and a sixteen foot condom. I think all your practice on the pole as a volunteer fireman is really going to pay off here. :D

I wish AzurePhoenix would discover this thread.

I wish that people would stop screwing up this thread by not making a wish!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
(mine had a valid point to it, indeed, the point of the game itself :P )

but still *Granted*... and to corrupt your wish my wish will attempt to be so bad that corruption'll be a tad more difficult to inflict than usual

I wish that the final apocalyptic end of the world would destroy all of existance in a gruesomely agonizing way that would through some wierd time-stretching thingy seem to last for eternity all while a hybrid of "It's a Small World After All" and "Hamster Dance" sung by "The Wiggles" was played for all to hear.

granted, but it happens tomorrow, so you, too, have the hampster dance inflicted upon you.

i wish that someone else would make my wish for me, because, again, im hungry and can only think of pork :embarass:

I wish it was wednesday (when college starts)
*poof* Granted! It is Wednesday, September 2, 1263 and you are starting classes at De Vaux College in Salisbury. Please be on time for Intro to Alchemy and Leeching 101.

I wish my dining room would paint itself.

i wish i could figure out any riddle on the spot.
*poof* Granted! You now have the ability to figure out any riddle, no matter how difficult, right on the spot. The "spot", however, is in the sludge drum of your local waste management facility, where solid sewer matter is dredged out of the liquid waste. This ability turns out not to be as much fun at parties as you'd originally thought.

I wish my logic could persuade people into doing whatever I asked them to do.

i wish i could figure out any riddle on the spot.

granted, but you forgot where the spot is.

I wish I could do complex maths mentally.

you're too quick for me phi!

I wish my logic could persuade people into doing whatever I asked them to do.

granted, but you have to persuade your logic to persuade them first.