Countdown

ydoaPs

wow that's so cool...

i've traveled with a huge ship before and we were on the ocean for 48 hours, and there was a big storm so that's why the trip took so long, naturaly it was supposed to take only 24 hours.

Have fun n best wishes n stay safe :) :) :) :)

Good luck at basic.

One thing I want to know: I observed that large groups of enlisted (usually E-4 and below) moving about, upon seeing an officer in the distance, would tend to segregate into smaller groups, in order to make the officer have to return multiple salutes, presumably to see if his arm would fall off. What I want to know is, was this something that was taught at basic, or is it just instinctual? :D

Keep yer jib tight and yer scuppers clean, mate! Arrrrr!

i've traveled with a huge ship before and we were on the ocean for 48 hours, and there was a big storm so that's why the trip took so long, naturaly it was supposed to take only 24 hours.
I heard about that! Didn't you end up stranded with six other castaways on an island in the Pacific? :D

• 4 months later...
Be sure to check out Highland park if you get a chance. It's a wonderfull town.

I actually went there like every weekend. I took the train. I would get breakfast at this pancake house and then I would go to Borders and maybe see a movie.