Ttfn Sfn

Royston

Well, I've had a grilling about using the internet at work, and my posts in the evening are usually when I've had a couple, or my heads fried from studying, so they're usually pretty lame.

In fact my posts have really taken a nose dive recently, I've had a lot to cope with...study, work and other stuff (although they weren't ever particularly inspiring...but hey), thanks all for making it a thoroughly enjoyable year, I've really enjoyed chatting to everyone.

I'll probably be back when I've finished my degree (a couple of years or so), so I have something decent to contribute.

Good luck to everyone with any plans you have, and hopefully I'll speak to you all in a few years. Bye ! :)

W..t...f... get yer arse back in here. No one said you could leave! Why not just post from home? Don't leave man, just because you personally think you are not making any positive contributions does not mean you haven't.

You'll leave when I say you can leave, mister. :mad:

You shouldn't make decisions like this when you're feeling fried. We're all hyper-critical of ourselves at these moments and you'll be doing yourself a disservice by acting rashly.

You don't need to leave completely for two years to fix what's wrong. Your posts are fine, it's just your imagination that you're leaving a slimy trail wherever you go. Oh, wait, you ARE leaving a slimy trail, you galloping gastropod! Get a mop and clean that up! :D

I agree and it`s about time too, most of your posts are rubbish lately (which is saying something as they all sucked from the beginning!).

I have one less annoyance in my life now :)

do us all a favour and get lost.

and Don`t expect to be Missed either, it just Won`t Happen!

in fact I`ve already bought the beer and party hats, WOOT! :)

I agree and it`s about time too' date=' most of your posts are rubbish lately (which is saying something as they all sucked from the beginning!).

in fact I`ve already bought the beer and party hats, WOOT! :)[/quote']

:eek:

i'll get the keg

Don't pull back into your shell! No matter where you run or how far, we'll catch up in like two seconds (you're a snail, for God's sake)! Ignore the smell of garlic and butter coming from the kitchen!

I agree and it`s about time too' date=' most of your posts are rubbish lately (which is saying something as they all sucked from the beginning!).

in fact I`ve already bought the beer and party hats, WOOT! :)[/quote']Does "tough love" work on mollusks?

Does "tough love" work on mollusks?

more to the point (and I realised After I`de posted) Do Mollusks even Have a Psychology to be Reverse with:confused:

not to worry, don`t let the beer get warm, sup up :)

Do what ya gotta do.

My posts are probably even lamer. It's actually alot more fun, people who get annoyed with them are too tense. I am sure that within the very few posts that I have, people already hate me. Personally I wouldn't leave for that alone, but since your studying it maybe a good way to keep focused!

My posts are probably even lamer. It's actually alot more fun, people who get annoyed with them are too tense. I am sure that within the very few posts that I have, people already hate me. Personally I wouldn't leave for that alone, but since your studying it maybe a good way to keep focused!
Yeah, Snail, GutZ is *way* lamer than you! He's always more annoying and we definitely hate him more than we hate you. If GutZ won't leave you *have* to stay, just so things will be bearable.

It takes GutZ to admit you've made a mistake and I'm sure GutZ will be happy to admit that you've made a big one here. And if you do leave, have the GutZ to take GutZ with you.*

* j/k, GutZ! You ARE annoying, we're too tense, but we don't really hate you.

can`t we just BAN them both and get all the whinning over and done with?
Better yet, I'll PM you Snail's address and you can drop by and leave him one of your patented Knock-Chem-Dead® packages in his mailbox. It'll be the perfect way to say goodbye, as long as you remember to wear gloves this time.

Hey, GutZ, where do YOU live?

Pffff. That's not cool Snail. Don't leave me alone with them.
Yeah, 'cause without your hard shell, all the worms and other bugs will just get ground under the bootheels of our restrictive authoritarianism. It will be gooey, very gooey.

Yeah' date=' Snail, GutZ is *way* lamer than you! He's always more annoying and we definitely hate him more than we hate you. If GutZ won't leave you *have* to stay, just so things will be bearable.

It takes GutZ to admit you've made a mistake and I'm sure GutZ will be happy to admit that you've made a big one here. And if you do leave, have the GutZ to take GutZ with you.*

* j/k, GutZ! You ARE annoying, we're too tense, but we don't really hate you.

Yeah I have fun with you science oriented bunch. I am not going to pretend to be something I am not. Sadly for you guys I like science too. Statistically you never win. If I leave someone else will join who will take my place.

can`t we just BAN them both and get all the whinning over and done with?

THE IRONY!

Better yet' date=' I'll PM you Snail's address and you can drop by and leave him one of your patented Knock-Chem-Dead® packages in his mailbox. It'll be the perfect way to say goodbye, as long as you remember to wear gloves this time.

Hey, GutZ, where do YOU live?[/quote']

I live in Ottawa, Ontario. :D

To Snail

Seriously snail you have to let go of what others may or may not think of you. You have to find refuge some where, if you like it here then stay. Don't leave because some arse doesnt think your posts lives up to their superficial standards.

Don't leave because some arse doesnt think your posts lives up to their superficial standards.
I thinik this is the really sad part. He's not leaving because anyone else said his posts were bad. That a *self-inflicted* wound, that is.

That a *self-inflicted* wound, that is.

Yeah, sorry. Not sure what came over me...(dusts self off) enough of being a whiney a*se wipe, just because I've got a lot to get my head round at the moment is a pathetic excuse. This forum is too good to be getting all apathetic and crap, plus I consider a lot of you my friends, so why on earth would I want to shut you out.

Mollusc's have survived millions of years, and although regarded as a pest by some, we ain't budging, so tough sh*t. As I'm a firm believer of equilibrium, a bad post can be easily redeemed with a good post, so I'll don my philisophical hat on, have a couple, and talk meta-ethics. Plus I've got a few questions on QM that need addressing.

Cheers for the positive comments, shows what a great bunch we have on here...anyway, I'm at work so better keep this short ;)

Reverse psychology doesn't work on snails YT2095, thankfully a good sense of humour does.:P

Right then, all's well and all. Just give the old mailbox a wide berth till we can get someone out there to set things straight.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you. Don't judge yourself too harshly. Let us do that for you.

Except for GutZ, 'cause he's so horrible and we really can't stand him, him with his capital letters at both ends and being from Ottawa and all. I think the mail's in, GutZ, better go check the post. :D

Reverse psychology doesn't work on snails YT2095, thankfully a good sense of humour does.:P

WHAT sense of Humour?

you mean you actualy thought I was Joking!??

(well maybe I was a bit with the "reverse Psychology" part), but the rest!.... ;)

Except for GutZ' date=' 'cause he's so horrible and we really can't stand him, him with his capital letters at both ends and being from Ottawa and all. I think the mail's in, GutZ, better go check the post. :D[/quote']

Your just jealous of my super cool name and the polar capitalization! I can understand the hate for the geographic location though.

Well I moved here recently, it's far too quiet and nice (they wouldn't allow their capital city to degrade if the PM lives there of course). I think that most Canadians love every single city since we have this illusion that our country is so great and perfect, yet we are basically the states without an army.

I assume though others might not be too fond of our cities. Reminds me of Simpsons episode where Homer gets a new job and bart gets put into the special class with the other slow kids. One of the kids introduces himself

[Canadian accent] I Moved Here From Canada, and They Think I'm Slow, Eh?

I laughed so hard at that one.

that`s like totaly No Way eh!

that just really beats it man, the Hosers! wadda they think eh, were just gunna sit here on our beehinds and accept that from those turkeys?

*sigh* wanna Labbats?