Missing, sayo call 555-5555

Nevermore

Where is sayo? I havn't seen him in almost a year. Last I heared he was on trial for a ninja attack on a church.
New job, intelligence work, police supposedly, more likely MI6, licensed to kill, foreign agent, toys from Q branch, parachuting into broccoli plantations, infiltrate and eliminate, very hush-hush, that sort of thing. He told me exactly what he was doing once but there was a flash and now I can't remember.

Seriously, he was on a couple months ago but he didn't want you to know, Nevermore. Says he owes you money or something.

Oh god so very busy, so busy it's coming out of my eyes. It's nice to know you miss me... or maybe you just don't like it when you don't know if I am watching :D

Anyway, the absence has served a purpose: pre-registration for Armada Wars has started, and some of you will be playing it before the public beta in autumn.

Because I have very little time now I am looking for someone to take over DeathToCreationism.com, including cpanel / ftp / database access. Any takers?

Arh! another space stratergy game' date=' damnit I wanna play, the last one I played properly went down a few months ago :D

*looks at Dave in quiet reminesence mode...*[/quote']

Awwww, shame (or in other words "ace, less competition").

Which one was that?

Sayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy-o, what's the dilly-o, yo? :cool:

hostile territories, we wern't very big, 4 or so active admins and around 400 user base. The server got compromised through an old phpBB and the guy who coded it didn't have a recent backup *sigh*. We're in the process of planning the next one though. Just a shame they suck up so much time :'(

Nothing - it's hosted on my reseller account so you won't need to worry about cash.

As long as the fundamental principle of attacking the methods of creationism and not the beliefs is adhered to, you can do what you like with the place ;)

I pledge my unending devotion to the ripping apart and/or killing of creationism.

To dtc, I give my html skills,

to the faithful members of dtc, I give my time and effort,

to creationism i give the sharp end of my blade; may it be a worthy sheath.

So, what do I do? How is power transferred?