Heres A Brain Buster!

This is really dumb. The diamonds on a grill can be set in a diamond pattern, but each set can be customized and some diamond patterns have nine diamonds in them, some have twelve. Grills are custom made. There can be no one answer.

This thread has one more day of life left, then it gets closed for false advertising. Get a brain, buster!

You banned the guy? It was a brain buster. We busted our brains getting the answer, sadly none of us got it. But hey, that's all right. No one will have to give any other brain busters like his.

You could almost forgive him if he didn't know what a true brain-teaser was, but it was all the gloating and "I can't believe no one's gotten it yet!" dung that sets my teeth on edge. I can't believe I let that go on for a month and three pages.

He had a thread in the Mods forum almost from the day he arrived and none of us had a good feeling about him. We try to give people the benefit of the doubt but there's always people like him that make you want to just go on a banning warpath to save the membership months of drivel.

I apologize for not being stricter, people.