my theory of the universe

krstlmthd

hello i have extensive psychedelic experience which has given me great and vast enormous insights into the true nature of the universe itself. my research has been very difficult and taken many many years to compile, but now i think i am ready to share my theory with the rest of the world. my problem is i have put a lot of work into this theory and i am worried that as soon as i publish it someone else is going to copy the whole thing and claim it is they're own and take all the credit that really should go to me for coming up with the theory. but i think my theory explains everything including GRAVITY and LIGHT and the structure of CRYSTALS which makes it more advanced than any theory of physics to date because so far science has been unable to explain GRAVITY and the true nature of CRYSTALINE STRUCTURE which has been a mystery which has eluded mankind's explanation since the dawn of time.

is there somewhere i can publish my theory that will insure that i recieve credit for my ideas? i don't want someone else stealing my theory!!!

Send it to a good peer review journal, they REALLY wont steal it, and if you're REALLY worried send a copy with a dated letter to your solicitor, most will hold documents like that for copyright purposes...

okay your right i will go ahead and try to explain.

okay the first thing you have to understand is that EVERYTHING is interconnected in higher dimensions. this has been confirmed by quantum physics. nothing is seperate and everything is connected together.

are you following me? okay good

all right next thing you need to know is that the whole universe is based around symmetry. look at a snowflake. that is symmetry in action. snowflakes CRYSTALIZE into a pattern through what is called spontaneously broken symmetry.

and that is what the entire universe is. it's like a giant multidimensional crystal that is constantly crystalizing. the crystal is timespace and what we call NOW is actually where it's crystalizing.

i am sure if we could zoom out on the crystal of the universe this is what we would see. it's like each moment is determined by the structure of the crystal which already exists and the crystal continues to freeze and crystalize as we move forward in time.

so yeah, that's it, the universe is a giant crystal

okay the first thing you have to understand is that EVERYTHING is interconnected in higher dimensions. this has been confirmed by quantum physics. nothing is seperate and everything is connected together.

all right next thing you need to know is that the whole universe is based around symmetry. look at a snowflake. that is symmetry in action. snowflakes CRYSTALIZE into a pattern through what is called spontaneously broken symmetry.

and that is what the entire universe is. it's like a giant multidimensional crystal that is constantly crystalizing. the crystal is timespace and what we call NOW is actually where it's crystalizing.

i am sure if we could zoom out on the crystal of the universe this is what we would see. it's like each moment is determined by the structure of the crystal which already exists and the crystal continues to freeze and crystalize as we move forward in time.

so yeah' date=' that's it, the universe is a giant crystal[/quote']

I can't let this go on without saying something. You seem like a gentle person but coming into a science forum with a name like Krstlmthd, talking about the universe being a giant crystal, having psychedelic experiences, and finally in another post asking about Methamphetamine is going to get you humiliated. How old are you anyway? Sixteen is my guess.

Please do yourself a favor and look at these links... and forgive me if I didn't get the joke. I just don't like seeing kids on drugs.

http://www.crystal-meth.us/

http://www.crystalmeth.org/

Bettina

Hmmm..... http://www.thecrystalmethod.com/ Guess the joke was on me. :embarass:

I think it's possible you're misinterperating entanglement, how does QM show everything is connected in higher dimentions?

I think it's possible you're misinterperating entanglement, how does QM show everything is connected in higher dimentions?

Maybe he's confuing M-theory which does sy there should be 11(?) dimensions?

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

so yeah, that's it, the universe is a giant crystal

Damn, I thought it was a banana :-(

What is the universe's refractive index?

my dear friend, u can't just say it...u hav to prove it...show us the equations...

God + Meth = Universe

so yeah' date=' that's it, the universe is a giant crystal[/quote']

I suggest reading 'The Holographic Univerese' by Michael Tablot, your theory sounds near identical.

but those dimentions are said to exist in our universe, that doesnt have much to do with other universes

True... wecould all be living in an atomin a much bigger universe for all we can prove.

This should be moved to the speculations forum I think :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Wow - cool theory.

I had a theory once. It was about how the Earth was more closer to the sun than we thought. I based it all around 1 equation:

AU = squareroot of y+6

It was complete bullshit. Not like your theory.