A new thread: A "What If" thread!

RyanJ

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if love really made the world go around and bad attitudes caused tidal waves?

Interference would reduce the tidal waves to small fluctuations being rode by surfers.

What if people publishing their ultimate theory of everything in internet forums / websites had basic knowledge about modern physics?

What if people publishing their ultimate theory of everything in internet forums / websites had basic knowledge about modern physics?
Atheist would wake up, look around his bedroom and swear in German.

What if one out every thousand golf balls exploded when you hit it?

What would happen if you were irresistable to opposite sex?
I will be Paris, and for love of thee, instead of Troy shall SFN be sacked; and I will combat with weak Menelaus, and wear thy colors on my plumed crest; Yea, I will wound Achilles in the heel, and then return to IMM for a kiss. O thou art fairer than the evening air, clad in the beauty of a thousand stars. Brighter art thou than flaming Jupiter when he appeared to hapless Semele; more lovely than the monarch of the sky in wanton Arethusa's azured arms.

And none but thou shall be my paramour.

What if life was a musical?

I will be Paris' date=' and for love of thee, instead of Troy shall SFN be sacked; and I will combat with weak Menelaus, and wear thy colors on my plumed crest; Yea, I will wound Achilles in the heel, and then return to IMM for a kiss. O thou art fairer than the evening air, clad in the beauty of a thousand stars. Brighter art thou than flaming Jupiter when he appeared to hapless Semele; more lovely than the monarch of the sky in wanton Arethusa's azured arms.

And none but thou shall be my paramour.[/quote']

:) :-) :)

What if life was a musical?

I would have a real reason for wearing sequenced theatre masks all the time and dancing flamenco in the streets.

What if everyone got beautiful love poems from Phi? :P

what if you had to choose the funniest post of this thread?
I would pick (and I would suggest that everyone can do this at this point) either:
What if GRE included a Age of Empires section in it?
It wouldnt help you at all on those lonely dateless Friday nights' date=' you nerd.[/quote']

or:

what if no one died?
would-be Serial Killers would have to vent their frustrations through whittling or knitting.
Both of these got a Spit-take rating in my book.

What if everyone got beautiful love poems from Phi? :P
Actually that was meant for all the ladies who found me irresistable (according to your "what if" parameters). I felt it lost romantic strength to say, "...and then return to [insert name here] for a kiss." :embarass:

Marlowe was good, but not THAT good.

There once was a guy from the West' date='

who was given a poetry test.

Miss Perfect said, "Rhyme!"

and since she's so sublime,

he wrote a poem to show 'em his best![/quote']

where`s you`re "What If" question? Hmmm..?

Hmmm..?

have an OFF TOPIC warning!

What If, Phi sent all the Other Love poems in PM and we didn`t tell anyone?

Wow, thanks Phi!:) (I'm not a good poet to respond you by a poem!)

where`s you`re "What If" question? Hmmm..?

Hmmm..?

have an OFF TOPIC warning!

What If' date=' Phi sent all the Other Love poems in PM and we didn`t tell anyone?[/quote']

Then he was YT2095 not Phi for All!;)

(Note that he's not Phi for some members!)

what if my name was Miss Thread Hijacker?

what if my name was Miss Thread Hijacker?

then you`de be making a bold statement of the obvious, and we`de still blame Phi, but we`de be gratefull that you`re not on an aircraft :)

what if Miss Perfect was from Tehran in charge of Nuclear materials?