paintball

Guest md101

Personally I like running around in the woods plotting the best way to kill my friends. It's even more fun if you play without the suggested protection. I used to play with a stupid pair of carpenters goggles that always fogged up, and that was it.

paintball is probably the most intense sport i have ever played, its all about teamwork when you get into the speedball fields. and if you fail to do that, well then i guess you learn your lesson and get owned

yeah, heh, paintball is fun, you against 4 other guys (commies all said "let's form teams! us vs. Dudde! (insert Kris for Dudde I guess)) and so I ended up losing, but I still kicked the crap outta them for a while;)

all I know is it's damn fun when you're in the woods. I like ambushing people and I'm damn good at picking positions where it's easy to kill my enemy, and I like the teamwork. once you get into that mentality it's like Lord of the Flies.

i've never played it but instead i play airsoft. we play in a filed where about 30 paintballers play and we're always bumping heads. we're always getting mixed up on the fields and start shooting each other (sometimes accidentally and sometimes not). i think that if didn't play airsoft, i would definately play paintball. anyone live and play in california?

Who was knocking paintball? That game rocks! I rarely ever play it because the closest paintball place to me is an absolute rip off and charges silly money for any decent amount of ammunition.

You'll never have proper tactical play with most of my mates because someone inevitably goes on a kamikaze run across the field and does a slow motion death as he gets shot several times in the face/chest/crotch. Still damn good fun though.

paintballs are susposed to break if between 6-10 times of dropping them on the ground 6 feet high. they have to be able to withstand the air pushing them out of the air. if you wear like a sweatshirt, clothing like that it wont hurt as bad and the chances of bounce are greater