anyone ply sports?

Guest materofpuppets7

I do airsoft occasionally. My housemate is disturbingly into it.

The site is used for paintball too - it's extremely funny when the airsofters and the paintballers turn up on the same day.

Those boys really don't seem to get on :D

I used to do Budo Kai quite a bit. They kept hitting me in the head though, which wasn't fun. I'm also a qualified Skiing instructor, have been since I was 13. It's funny, but that seems to impress people a bit more than the bloke who likes paintballing :P .

OK, you can get away with darts being a sport purely because they show the championships on TV.

But camping? What rules do you use? How do you win? :P

Airsoft guns fire BB-sized biodegradable plastic balls, like paintball only with a lot more "I shot you", "No you bloody didn't", "Did too!".

ROFLOL, sounds like when we used to play "Manhunt" `cept we used airguns and lead pellets (surprisingly few injuries). where do actualy play this and is it legal anymore?

as for camping, good point, but it involves (or can do) GPS treasure hunts and who can start a fire fastest with only things you can find, and who can drink the most beer and remain standing, then who can scare the crap outa who with the best ghost story at night, See Loadza phun :))

so these Airsoft pellets, are they in "normal" calibre .22 and .177, or is it for special guns? as I asked at my local gun club about plastic pellets and he didn`t stock them (I wanted them for indoor target use, wad cutters). maybe I`ll say "airsoft" next time, he may know of that.

play all sortsa sports yo's

football, baseball (I guess that's considered a sport..), fencing (not that stupid *poke*y type, but with wooden japanese swords and without protection) uhhh

chess! and camping! those are too sports, just gotta get creative:D