shirts with armpit smell that does not want to leave even after several wash.

I experience a weird thing . some of my shirts even after they are washed quickly smell bad even after 1 hour as soon as there is heat i guess. I read a lot about it and figured out this text below that seems to identify the cause .

So yes good hygiene, yes keep hair shorts ok but what to do with those shirts.

I read on reddit a lot of produc suggested but it is hard to pick the right one since they contain different product i m not familiar with.

i want a non toxic product that is not putting my skin in geopardy and that does not contain nanotechnologies.

i tried vinegar , worked a bit but i feel something else might work best.

please if you can tell what you tried and did not have succes with and what you did have succes with it would help. i m open and i am not related to any brand.

i read stuff like baking soda, borax , ,oxy clean , Lysol Laundry Sanitizer combined with Downy , Enzymes (yes but wich) . stuff containning its own bactérias like ez clean. Laundry Sanitizer Sport, Tide Sport detergent , Zero Odor – Laundry Odor Eliminator.

Very hard for me to know what product to look for that adresses the problem adequatly .

what should i be looking for?

Edited by Phi for All
commercial link removed by moderator

13 hours ago, houseguy said:

I experience a weird thing . some of my shirts even after they are washed quickly smell bad even after 1 hour as soon as there is heat i guess. I read a lot about it and figured out this text below that seems to identify the cause .

So yes good hygiene, yes keep hair shorts ok but what to do with those shirts.

I read on reddit a lot of produc suggested but it is hard to pick the right one since they contain different product i m not familiar with.

i want a non toxic product that is not putting my skin in geopardy and that does not contain nanotechnologies.

i tried vinegar , worked a bit but i feel something else might work best.

please if you can tell what you tried and did not have succes with and what you did have succes with it would help. i m open and i am not related to any brand.

i read stuff like baking soda, borax , ,oxy clean , Lysol Laundry Sanitizer combined with Downy , Enzymes (yes but wich) . stuff containning its own bactérias like ez clean. Laundry Sanitizer Sport, Tide Sport detergent , Zero Odor – Laundry Odor Eliminator.

Very hard for me to know what product to look for that adresses the problem adequatly .

what should i be looking for?

Give them a wash at 60C. 

Edited by Phi for All
No advertising, please.

Hydrogen peroxide is effective.  (it will even deodorize pet urine, and not fade carpet or upholstery colors)  Any stain removing product that is peroxide based will probably get odor out, too.  

Could just be the material the shirts are made from.
Workout shirts, for example, are made to 'wick' odorous sweat to the outer surface and evaporate.

Are your shirts made of polyester or a polyester blend? Polyester tends to preserve body odor and is difficult to removed body odor. It was one of the problems we worried about when making polyester. The problem was never really solved that I recall.   

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Moontanman said:

Are your shirts made of polyester or a polyester blend? Polyester tends to preserve body odor and is difficult to removed body odor. It was one of the problems we worried about when making polyester. The problem was never really solved that I recall.   

i talk about cotton yes  wool is too expensive .

the link was en error . A copy paste probably. I have no interest but to hear your experience with thoses products . 

Here is info i found if it can help you help me

Pit stink chemistry divides into two major class: volatile fatty acids (VFAs) and thioalcohols. VFAs are responsible for the acidic twang of BO. Thioalcohols are sulfur-containing compounds that come in various shades of reek; some can have a meaty-oniony aroma while others are fruitier and less offensive. To make VFAs and thioalcohols, bacteria use special enzymes that hack off the stinky parts of sweat molecules, which evaporate from the skin to create the nose-wrinkling funk that is BO.

Edited by Phi for All
No advertising, please.