Good science: Collapsing clouds of gas

graybear13

I understand your need for mathematical proof.  With all due respect, I believe you already have the math you need to understand the initial vortexes of my hypothesis.  It is Einstein's math that, by the way, is the same math you reversed in time to come up with the big bang concept.  Instead of an explosion creating atomic matter, Einstein's direction in time would have created collapsing and condensing of clouds of energy particles being forced toward atomic, star, spiral galaxy, and quasar ignitions. (mesotron solves the unified field theory puzzle).  Sadly, I cannot mathematically prove mesotron ,but I can visualize it because I see it everywhere in NASA and other images of the universe i.e. spiral galaxies and quasars. You can see the hour glass structure everywhere you look.  

All that being said, The vortexes that feed the core of mesotron are mathematically provable by Einstein's  math. Also I have performed an experiment that clearly demonstrates the airfoil affect created by a spinning pyramid.  I have attempted to create the affect, thermodynamically, with air, but I could not generate nearly enough heat up through and out of the pyramid or near enough cold projected toward the airfoils to collapse the hot air into vortexes.   

Mesotron's force, mass and power is what creates and holds everything together.  The Higgs field math you have created is a glimpse of masotron.  When we harness the power of mesotron, guess what, no more need for fossil fuel.  I realize I am in the land of giants, but I am not here to steal the goose that lays the golden eggs. I am here to give you Fort Knox. 

I am an old man not moving as fast as I used to.  My wife and I had doctors appointments yesterday that took all day.  Got home and saw that you all had responded and I gave pzgfw a quick lighthearted response to say that I do understand and completely agree with big bang beginning @ star ignition and moving forward in time.  Got something to eat, took care of my home dialysis, came back to my computer and....locked out .  That was a pretty quick reaction.  Seems extremely defensive.  Maybe my hypothesis is a threat to your way of thinking.  After all, I am going with Einstein's original instinct.  Before he was swayed by politics.  I am sorry that I cannot give you mesotron mathematically.  All I can do is point you in the right direction and hope someone with power and influence will eventually see the truth in what Einstein was trying to say.  "We cannot solve our problems using the same thinking we used when we created them." Einstein 

regards gray

Edited by Phi for All
removed half a page of blank space

1 hour ago, graybear13 said:

Instead of an explosion creating atomic matter,

Are you talking about the BB? It was NOT an explosion. If you're talking about stars forming from clouds of gas, what about that behavior do you find objectionable? 

1 hour ago, graybear13 said:

Sadly, I cannot mathematically prove mesotron ,but I can visualize it because I see it everywhere in NASA and other images of the universe i.e. spiral galaxies and quasars.

You can visualize it? Given the gaps in your science knowledge, I suspect your "visualization" is filling those gaps with whatever makes the most sense to you, which is no way to do science. 

2 hours ago, graybear13 said:

came back to my computer and....locked out .  That was a pretty quick reaction.  Seems extremely defensive.  Maybe my hypothesis is a threat to your way of thinking.

You didn't present an hypothesis. You just ranted about some strange straw man concocted about the big bang. 

What you've presented here isn't an hypothesis, either. It's a hand-wave, a seed of an idea. What one discusses at 2AM after imbibing certain chemicals that temporarily alter the brain. In terms of science, 99% of it is missing - there's no math, there are no specific predictions that one could use to falsify the idea. 

5 hours ago, graybear13 said:

Maybe my hypothesis is a threat to your way of thinking.

See, this tells me you don't understand some of the fundamentals of science. If you posed an hypothesis that was sound, that you could support with evidence, that you could build a model upon to make successful predictions, AND that we could find no fault with, no flaws that falsify the explanation you've given, then it wouldn't be a threat to our way of thinking. It would BECOME our way of thinking, because it would be a well-supported explanation on its way to becoming a theory. Can't you see that? 

We've been pointing out mistakes, so how could your idea possibly be a threat?

What does a giant sandwich have to do with the bigbang? 

91450508_3067013883329752_4214722081251655680_n.jpg

Actually the sandwich was the first return from google and the pions that mesotron originally referred to are down the list quite a bit but even then I can't find any references to anything having to do with the bigbang. 

Edited by Moontanman