My edit to my physics of the theory of mind and all it’s implications

The forces of the mental realm apply to the physical realm also

Implication 1: Kantianism, faith in humanity, and humanism can be turned into the force of truth, kindness, beauty, and understanding. With the equal and opposite reaction to each respective force being manipulation, violence, apathy, and greed. That is in the mental realm. The heart of goodness is kindness and beauty. The head of goodness is truth and understanding. The head of darkness is manipulation and apathy. The heart of darkness is violence and greed.

Implication 2: In the physical realm, truth, kindness, beauty, and understanding are opposed by lies, fighting, ugliness, and stupidity.

Implication 3: E=mc^2. Personal success equals talent times the forces of the mind in the physical and mental realm.

Implication 4: Forces of the mind in the mental realm is just the gravitational pull of understanding and beauty. Truth and Kindness being the ones bending the space making the pull possible.

Implication 5: The force that thrusts you forward will be your demise if you hit something harder than you because every force has an equal and opposite reaction.

Implication 6: Progress is opposed by envy and resistance. Progress is personal success with one part of personal success being personality. Envy is the equal and opposite reaction and resistance to progess is friction.

Implication 7: More progress means more envy given a certain resistance. That is why we must be kind to those that lose out the most.

Implication 8: Increasing resistance is not the answer because progress is important. We just want to avoid a tough collision. We need reconciliation.

Implication 9: Kindness when appreciated softens the body. Making for a more gentle collision. Gentle bodies increase the time of impact, reducing the impulsive force.

I hate propositions where people are seeking "truth" or "beauty", or judging which things are"ugly". Such subjective terms! There will NEVER be agreement between peoples. It's not nuanced enough to truly reflect human life.

And what about situations where lying or fighting are actually good things? When a child tells it's first lie, it's actually a developmental milestone. It shows the child is capable of thinking into the future in order to secure more favorable outcomes. Hopefully the child learns where lying is appropriate, but condemning all "lies" equally is a mistake. Obviously we can "fight" for positive things as well.

As for the rest, our minds look for patterns all the time, and I think that's what you're doing here, forcing one thing to look like another. For instance, envy can be a very motivating force, so it's not the opposite of progress. I might work harder to earn more money if I want a car like my neighbor has.

11 hours ago, Phi for All said:

Hopefully the child learns where lying is appropriate, but condemning all "lies" equally is a mistake.

Are you working for Donald Trump? 

3 hours ago, StringJunky said:

If the truth is ugly, beauty will lead you away.

That's why during wars, we are fed stories of heroism and glory, and the miserable deaths and mangled bodies are kept behind the scenes. 

26 minutes ago, mistermack said:

Are you working for Donald Trump? 

That's why during wars, we are fed stories of heroism and glory, and the miserable deaths and mangled bodies are kept behind the scenes. 

Absolutely. The truth of what we need to to know about ourselves is not beautiful. Why look there?