New UFO police body cam

Moontanman

4 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

I thought some might be interested in this. A UFO has landed and took off from a backyard in Vegas! A cop caught it on his body cam and the people who saw it said the aliens were 8 feet tall! 

And the police found what, exactly, when they investigated?    

14 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

I thought some might be interested in this. A UFO has landed and took off from a backyard in Vegas! A cop caught it on his body cam

Something emitting green light, falling, was caught on the body cam. Nothing else was. It was, indeed, unidentified.

All those other people, and not a smartphone among them. 

10 minutes ago, exchemist said:

And the police found what, exactly, when they investigated?    

A large round depression where the craft landed. 

2 minutes ago, swansont said:

Something emitting green light, falling, was caught on the body cam. Nothing else was. It was, indeed, unidentified.

All those other people, and not a smartphone among them. 

This just happened, more video is claimed to exist from smartphones that were present. That green light is... IMHO... extraordinary! 

3 hours ago, Moontanman said:

A large round depression where the craft landed. 

This just happened, more video is claimed to exist from smartphones that were present. That green light is... IMHO... extraordinary! 

I thought this happened over a week ago and the police had closed the case.

Later note: I'm wrong it was over a month ago. And nothing was found:https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-06-09/las-vegas-police-investigate-reports-of-alien-sightings

Can you provide a reference to the claim of a large round depression?

Edited by exchemist

19 hours ago, exchemist said:

I thought this happened over a week ago and the police had closed the case.

Later note: I'm wrong it was over a month ago. And nothing was found:https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-06-09/las-vegas-police-investigate-reports-of-alien-sightings

Can you provide a reference to the claim of a large round depression?

They say impression, not depression. No impact crater, just a crop circle.

And nobody’s seen the video they allegedly shot.

IMG_0560.jpeg

The impression diameter is about the same size as that van in the lower left, so we have the scale. Several ~10’ tall beings had to fit in there, along with propulsion, life support, etc.

The craft crashed, but they were able to take off minutes later, even though the crew were off scaring the locals.

22 hours ago, swansont said:

They say impression, not depression. No impact crater, just a crop circle.

And nobody’s seen the video they allegedly shot.

IMG_0560.jpeg

The impression diameter is about the same size as that van in the lower left, so we have the scale. Several ~10’ tall beings had to fit in there, along with propulsion, life support, etc.

The craft crashed, but they were able to take off minutes later, even though the crew were off scaring the locals.

I didn't post this because it was unusually accurate, I posted this one because it was outside the box when it comes to reports. When was the last time anyone reported aliens who were anything but about a meter tall with grey skin? 

Definitely an anomalous report about a UAP. I doubt this will be the defining moment of UAP sightings.    

Edited by Moontanman

I suspect the tall being was Britney Griener - she seems to be everywhere lately.

The cop cam greenish object looked like a fireball.  Or could have been a bolide that exploded near the ground, generating the "crash" sound.  

1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

More video has been released, some of it cell phone footage of the aliens themselves! I can't see them but maybe you can. 

That's fairly obviously a meteor, or re-entry of some space debris: https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_view/event/2023/2408 

Note that sightings were reported across four US states. So it clearly wasn't a local phenomenon, like a spacecraft landing in the vicinity of the town. 

And the "alien" picture could be anything at all. 

Move along ladies and gents, nothing to see here. 

Edited by exchemist

40 minutes ago, exchemist said:

And the "alien" picture could be anything at all. 

It’s reminiscent of ghost hunters who record sounds, and then “enhance” them to extract sounds. It’s noise (data noise) so something in it is likely to sound like something, if that’s what you filter to find.

And add in looking for faces/shapes, which is pareidolia

I was also amused by the interpretation of someone stammering a bit as hiding something, rather than being unpracticed in ad-libbing in front of a camera. When all you have is a hammer, etc.

9 minutes ago, swansont said:

It’s reminiscent of ghost hunters who record sounds, and then “enhance” them to extract sounds. It’s noise (data noise) so something in it is likely to sound like something, if that’s what you filter to find.

And add in looking for faces/shapes, which is pareidolia

I was also amused by the interpretation of someone stammering a bit as hiding something, rather than being unpracticed in ad-libbing in front of a camera. When all you have is a hammer, etc.

Quite. Seeing what you want to see. But for me the fireball reports (21 of them)  from across 4 states is pretty decisive.  I searched "1st May meteor Las Vegas" and got that link straight away. Funny that people predisposed to attribute these reports to aliens don't take the elementary precaution of running a few simple checks before committing themselves to their preferred version of events.   

43 minutes ago, Alex_Krycek said:

Personally, I think they're telling the truth.  Making a false police report of this nature is a crime - seems a big risk to take just for a prank.

There are more possibilities than aliens vs prank.

43 minutes ago, Alex_Krycek said:

But, there needs to be more evidence.

Lots more.

24 minutes ago, swansont said:

There are more possibilities than aliens vs prank.

Such as what?

How could a large vehicle gain entry to a fenced off area in the middle of the night, the occupants exit the vehicle and walk around, and then get in their vehicle and fly away?

Seems like if that were a helicopter it would be pretty obvious to the residents and their neighbors, due to the sound.

Either they're lying or some craft that wasn't a helo landed in their backyard.  What do you suggest the craft was?

1 hour ago, Alex_Krycek said:

Such as what?

They could have seen something. Not aliens, but not a complete fabrication.

It’s night, they’re on edge, and it’s difficult to judge sizes and distances without a reference. 

How could a large vehicle gain entry to a fenced off area in the middle of the night, the occupants exit the vehicle and walk around, and then get in their vehicle and fly away?

Why does this have to be the specific scenario? The 911 call, and discussion with police in the video just says two beings, 8 to 10 feet tall, with big eyes.

Seems like if that were a helicopter it would be pretty obvious to the residents and their neighbors, due to the sound.

Either they're lying or some craft that wasn't a helo landed in their backyard.  What do you suggest the craft was?

Did the 911 call say anything about the craft? Did they say it landed there, or is that just being assumed here?

What if there’s no actual connection between the light in the sky and the call to the police. Just in the mind of the people. The light triggers the imagination, perhaps the hear a noise, and all of the sudden everything unusual they see, they think it’s aliens.

We don’t know. But neither do the people that are filling in the blanks with the assumption that it’s aliens. None of that is evidence.

Ok, I just located the complete video set, which shows the body-cam footage, the Ring doorbell cam of the unknown object crashing, and the video from the actual family as they approach the backyard to investigate what landed there.

The family are clearly terrified as they approach the back gate that leads to where the vehicles are parked.  The father remarks in Spanish about seeing two creatures with big eyes looking back at them.  The family retreats from the gate - one family member is armed.  In addition to the raw video, the youtube host filtered the video for low light to make it easier to see the alleged beings who are located about 40 feet away behind two large vehicles, which appear to be construction vehicles.

If this video is not doctored or fabricated in any way, this appears to be a remarkable and genuine piece of evidence of two intelligent biological organisms of unknown origin.

3 hours ago, Alex_Krycek said:

Personally, I think they're telling the truth.  Making a false police report of this nature is a crime - seems a big risk to take just for a prank.

It's a crime if a DA determines it may be obstructing an investigation.  Someone saying they saw a ten foot alien is not going to be prosecuted unless it covers up an actual crime.  And the statement can't be disproved, any more than someone reporting they saw a Yeti or the Virgin Mary.  

1 hour ago, swansont said:

What if there’s no actual connection between the light in the sky and the call to the police. Just in the mind of the people. The light triggers the imagination, perhaps the hear a noise, and all of the sudden everything unusual they see, they think it’s aliens.

All you need is a campfire, some marshmallows and a flashlight.

If this video is not doctored or fabricated in any way, this appears to be a remarkable and genuine piece of evidence of two intelligent biological organisms of unknown origin.

It appears to be a genuine piece of evidence of an intelligent forum member imagining grainy visual distortions are aliens.  They appear to be visual artifacts not uncommon in nighttime videos.  

Nothingburger.

5 hours ago, Alex_Krycek said:

Ok, I just located the complete video set, which shows the body-cam footage, the Ring doorbell cam of the unknown object crashing, and the video from the actual family as they approach the backyard to investigate what landed there.

The family are clearly terrified as they approach the back gate that leads to where the vehicles are parked.  The father remarks in Spanish about seeing two creatures with big eyes looking back at them.  The family retreats from the gate - one family member is armed.  In addition to the raw video, the youtube host filtered the video for low light to make it easier to see the alleged beings who are located about 40 feet away behind two large vehicles, which appear to be construction vehicles.

Nothing “crashed”, that’s obvious from the widespread fireball sightings I linked earlier, but which you have opted to ignore.

So all we’re left with is the uncorroborated testimony of these panicky people. The video footage shows nothing. 

It’s a total non-story.

10 hours ago, TheVat said:

It appears to be a genuine piece of evidence of an intelligent forum member imagining grainy visual distortions are aliens.  They appear to be visual artifacts not uncommon in nighttime videos.  

Nothingburger.

Not if you look closely.  On a 27 inch monitor the being closest to the family is highly visible sitting in the cab of the vehicle. 

Frankly, I don't think any video or photographic evidence is enough for some people.  Even if the video were shot in broad daylight of an alien it would be explained away as CGI or some visual effects trickery.  

For me its the confluence of factors coming together that lends legitimacy to this event. 

1.  The numerous credible eye witnesses who have come forward recently, including those in government and military circles.

2.  Credible documented accounts of close encounters with beings of unknown origin (BUOs) - to coin a new acronym.  

3.  The multiple angles from different cameras (Ring doorbell cam - officer's Bodycam), combined with the authentic footage from the family of encounter with the actual creature.

This cascade of events creates in my view a probability that this is encounter actually happened as described.  

6 hours ago, exchemist said:

Nothing “crashed”, that’s obvious from the widespread fireball sightings I linked earlier, but which you have opted to ignore.

So all we’re left with is the uncorroborated testimony of these panicky people. The video footage shows nothing. 

It’s a total non-story.

Right, the entire story was fabricated by a group of individuals in that town working together.  The video was staged to get viral views, for money.  Is that it?

7 hours ago, exchemist said:

15 hours ago, exchemist said:

But for me the fireball reports (21 of them)  from across 4 states is pretty decisive.  I searched "1st May meteor Las Vegas" and got that link straight away. Funny that people predisposed to attribute these reports to aliens don't take the elementary precaution of running a few simple checks before committing themselves to their preferred version of events.   

And you are ignored again... Even from the video, it seems pretty clear this a fireball. I have seen one 2 times in my life, pretty impressive.

And I fully agree that the quality of the videos is not better then messages of the devil if you play music in the wrong direction... 

+1 for all your posts here, that were ignored.