Freedom of information request.

dimreepr

1 hour ago, dimreepr said:

I was thinking, pay me what you think it's worth; 

If you're looking to make some money, this is a huge distraction from offering upbeat philosophy. Just charge a reasonable fee that's accepted before you bring on the pith. Otherwise every encounter is a negotiation aimed at judging you.

On 5/12/2023 at 5:07 AM, dimreepr said:

This is a, slightly, tongue in cheek request, for a friend. 😉

My friend considers him/herself to be a self taught, natural philosopher. 🤔

How would she/he monitize such a talent? 🧐

Based on his/her output so far, I think she/he could receive payments from the many people who would prefer she/he stay silent.  "Hush money," so to speak.  

That's my slightly tongue in cheek answer.

On 5/19/2023 at 2:06 PM, Phi for All said:

If you're looking to make some money, this is a huge distraction from offering upbeat philosophy. Just charge a reasonable fee that's accepted before you bring on the pith. Otherwise every encounter is a negotiation aimed at judging you.

I see it as more like a barter, "have a think about what I've said and tell me what you don't understand, next time" if you want to hear more, help me live and I'll tell you tomorrow.

21 hours ago, TheVat said:

Based on his/her output so far, I think she/he could receive payments from the many people who would prefer she/he stay silent.  "Hush money," so to speak.  

That's my slightly tongue in cheek answer.

It's not like busking on the street (or posting on this forum), most people are happy with their current earworm.

I'm thinking more like a market stall with a sign up saying "get your life coaching here", attracting people who want to here my tunes.

BTW that "slightly" is a 'real' slap in the face... 🤒  😁

Edited by dimreepr