no such numerical value as 1..

FRAGMASTER2023

THE CONCEPT OF ONE THE IDEA THAT THE WORD ONE IS A NUMBER AND HAS NUMERICAL VALUE IS WRONG ONE DID NOT, NOR NEVER EXIST ONE IS AN IMPOSSIBLE OBJECT ONE IS A MAN MADE CONCEPT THAT PERTAINS TO ANOUNCE THE EXISTENCE OF A THING ONE HAS NEVER BEEN NOR CAN BE. IF A MAN LEFT ON PLANET EARTH ALONE WAS TO ANNOUNCE HIS EXISTANCE TO AN ALIEN LIFE FORM HE WOULD ANNOUNCE HIMSELF AS ALL OF HUMANITY . NOT AS ONE WHEN THERE IS THE CONCEPTUAL USE OF ONE ON A SINGULAR OBJECT THEN THAT OBJECT IS NOT ONE BUT IS ALL OF THAT ITEM THAT EXISTS, ONE IS NEVER ONE , BUT IS ALL. LIKE EVERYTHING IN LIFE THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPPOSITE AND EQUAL, YIN AND YANG, GOOD BAD, YOU GET THE DRIFT. IN THE FIRST INSTANCE OF TIME SCIENCE AND ITS TISTS' RALLY AROUND THE BIG BANG. I SAY "WHAT BANGED"?. IN THE BEGINNING SOMETHING BANGED, BEFORE ANYTHING BECAME BUT THIS SOMETHING WAS NOT A SINGULAR ITEM, IT WAS PART OF ALL AND ALL WAS THE ITEM AND THEN THE PLACE THAT, "THAT/THIS" ITEM EXIXTED. RENDERING TWO THINGS THE ITEM AND THE PLACE. TWO CAME TOGETHER TO BREED AN EXISTANCE, LIKE CELLS ON A PETRI DISH THE DOUBLED OVER AND OVER SPERM NEEDS AN EGG, TWO THEN PRODUCE NOT ONE BUT THE ALL OF THE NEXT OFFSPRING, INSIDE THIS OFFSPRING IS THE TWO THUS MAKING IT THE ALL. ONE IS ACTUALLY A HALF, ONE IS A MARKER MADE AND USED BY MAN TO SHOW SEPARATION FROM THE ALL OF ANYTHING. A MAGNET HAS TWO POLES BUT HAS A SINGULAR  MAGNET ALL EXISTANCE.. IT ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE OF THE TWO APPARENTLY OPPOSING POLES ,NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE, TO REMOVE ONLY HALF OF THE FORCE   AND LEAVE THE OTHER HALF FORCE ?, IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY, THE "ONE CANNOT EXIST. A SINGLE POLE MAGNET IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY. THEREFORE ONE CANNOT EXIST. A PUSH IS A PULL FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE, THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME ,ONLY NOT THE SAME A MIRROR OF EACH OTHER .ONE IS REALLY THE HALF OF ALL, IT SHOULD BE ALL THEN TWO THEN TWO+1/2 OF ALL WHICH IS THREE AND SO ON ADD INFINITUM THEN ASK THE QUESTION , WHICH IS GREATER ALL OF SOMETHING?, OR 2 OF SOMETHING?, REMEMBERING THAT TODAY 2 IS GREATER THAN THE MYTHICAL 1 ALL THIS POINTS TO AN ACTUAL MIRROR IMAGE REALITY WITH ALL OF US IN TOW , AS ONE NEVER EXISTED AND COULD NOT EXIST WITH OUT ALL AND ALL HAS ALWAYS BEEN TWO.. A STAND ALONE SINGULAR ITEM IN EXISTANCE IS NOT ONE ITEM IT IS ALL THAT EXISTS OF THAT ITEM WHEN TWO OF THESE EXIST IT IS NO LONGER TWO. ALLS IT IS? IS? TWO ITEMS WHICH ARE NOW THE ALL OF THAT ITEMS EXISTANCE. THINK IF AN ITEM THAT IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND ,AS A SET, ANY COPIES OF THIS ORIGINAL ITEM ARE MATHEMATICALLY CONTAINED WITHIN THAT SET LABELLED "ALL"

WTH THIS IN MIND?? An A I being could never calculate how it exists as it has no "all" and computer language could not exist as 0's and 1's could not function without 1., perhaps a way of inevitably controlling "Renegade A I's".. (First heard here  as an original concept).. hey im not a scientist, im just an Auto mech from Northern Ireland                and would love this stated,debated or debunked !

EXISTANCE-OF-ONE.rtf

Edited by FRAGMASTER2023
was not puctuated very well

MY keyboard key a fraction of the COMPLETE set that is called "The ALL capslock KEY" that collective can only ever be inidividually counted as a part of the ALL

you take a virus as a single cell, we call it a virus, but when it replicates on that dish into a million and we then separate this dish in half like the virus replicates it doubles  we split the virus so each dish starts of life as a half of the original but then becomes on exchange of habitat its own entity and virus.  but great answer... hope iv shown i foound another key with a ^ sign on it aslo , ( what ever that is for) waste of space if you ask me. : )

15 hours ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

IN THE FIRST INSTANCE OF TIME SCIENCE AND ITS TISTS' RALLY AROUND THE BIG BANG. I SAY "WHAT BANGED"?. IN THE BEGINNING SOMETHING BANGED, BEFORE ANYTHING BECAME BUT THIS SOMETHING WAS NOT A SINGULAR ITEM, IT WAS PART OF ALL AND ALL WAS THE ITEM AND THEN THE PLACE THAT, "THAT/THIS" ITEM EXIXTED

"Bang" was an unfortunate choice of descriptors. It was actually an expansion of space rather than an explosion into space. And if you want to talk about "THE PLACE", you need to clarify whether you're talking about a specific bit of matter orbiting other bits of matter (like a sun or a planet which are always moving) or a specific coordinate in spacetime where matter may be encountered (usually given with three spatial coordinates and a time component).

On 5/6/2023 at 4:19 PM, Phi for All said:

"Bang" was an unfortunate choice of descriptors. It was actually an expansion of space rather than an explosion into space. And if you want to talk about "THE PLACE", you need to clarify whether you're talking about a specific bit of matter orbiting other bits of matter (like a sun or a planet which are always moving) or a specific coordinate in spacetime where matter may be encountered (usually given with three spatial coordinates and a time component).

this place is the existence not as anything you can imagine this place is void of anything two opposing forces, the negative and the positive  they cannot exist without each other but they existed together in its reality it was the all and from it came everything into its set of "ALL" see my other post but the numerical value of one cannot exist ,,, its a man made concept or a half of the all which was two tarts negative and positive each side a half of the a  "ALL

"https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/131572-big-bang-auto-mechanics-take-on-things/#comment-1239383

everything works in my model of everything

(First heard here  as an original concept).. hey im not a scientist, im just an Auto mech from Northern Ireland               
and would love this stated,debated or debunked !

The world is changing

On 5/6/2023 at 9:59 AM, John Cuthber said:

A virus is not a cell.
And the rest of your posts are equally wrong.

virus cell what ever.. lets call it  a thing.    lets  just say thast about as little of importance to the theory as the spelling mistake you just read and said look he cant even spell right..

12 hours ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

everything works in my model of everything

Mostly because you made it up based on your limited science knowledge (no offense), so it seems like it's absolutely PERFECT for you. Does that make sense? Any time you try to explain something, your explanation can only be as complete as your current knowledge. Learn more science, and your explanations will more accurately match what we observe in nature.