Jumping out of the black hole, What about the event horizon? From nowhere to everywhere.

MJ kihara

I'm not refuting the models that have been developed...I look at their mathematics enviously,but l just want away of explaining it to a layman's,to make it more accessible to everyone from where someone can move on and refine the language.anyway when I look at the rotation curves of Galaxy and Galaxy shapes then have something that happens to explain that,the same concept helps me understand electrodynamics,helps me understand wave function collapse..and goes further to tell me that gravity is not just a force of attraction between mass, and Spacetime time curvature influence but it's deeper  to exchange of information through entanglement.isn't that great?

It's all about explaining what has been already established in an alternative way then adding something to make the science wheel keep rolling.

Mainstream science am not against it,,,the problem is that I have not been polished to use it's terms efficiently...but am trying to use terms in a manner that they won't  lose meaning..and where I lack terms,I use what is closer.

e.g consciousness hue...i saw it appropriate,hue, to describe the extent..that reduces overtime as it spread,however the overall content remains the same.

Isn't time I go to the 'warping and unwarping-consciousness dominate' so that we see how consciousness emptiness interplay lead to dark matter,dark energy and emergent of other elementary particles,this will help me review the arrows and circles on-neutrino oscillation and z boson as I go up the diagram.

To the moderator.

On 3/13/2023 at 5:20 PM, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

Please stop right here and clarify why you think consciousness existed in the early universe. Focus on that one thing alone and try to convince us it existed. No more word salad, no more tangents, no more vagueness ("partway"?! "almost instantly"?!), and no more made up terms. If you can't do that, discussing your idea is meaningless.

Consciousness...I think it existed prior to the early universe,according to the diagram the hot dense point of big bang was consciousness where it's properties were maximumly saturated,for big bang those properties are hot and dense....by this time consciousness had started warping emptiness and virtual particles carrying information about hottness and density.

At the boundary of emptiness-consciousness, consciousness concentration was reducing as more virtual particles were produced,the formed virtual particles,which in this case are bubble like had their own emptiness - consciousness boundary the same process kept repeating it's self as Spacetime  fabric was being created- this is the inflation phase of big bang at this point Spacetime fabric was made up of virtual particles,the properties of the virtual particles became metric of universe spacetime fabric...I think fabric is most appropriate term,as the process continued quark were for during quark quark epoch...of course there is big bang theory to explain this.

The continued current expansion of the universe,goes on, since the same process of warping and unwarping at consciousness emptiness is still going on...that's what I wanted to continue in the next thread.

Why i think consciousness existed at eary universe is because present universe evolved from it,in the present universe we are living in,we are conscious human beings and at quantum level wave function collapse takes place...given time to go on describing my concepts and diagrams I will explain how wave function collapse is a feedback information mechanism between what's goes on in spacetime fabric and at individual's virtual particle emptiness-consciousness boundary.

On 3/11/2023 at 11:30 PM, MigL said:

Quite a few things relating to your diagram are non-sensical.

concerning 'consciousness hue'.
Now, hue is defined as the wavelength at which energy output is greatest for a given color.
How that is maximized at the Big Bang, and decreasing ver sinc

Consciousness hue...i could not use chroma or shade because consciousness is not colour... but of course color is information ....and earlier on I said any information available in the universe is generated by consciousness.

I saw it fit to use hue cause it's closer to what I meant... greatest out put at a given....in this case consciousness properties were maximumly saturated/concentrated at start of big bang.. at that particular point...later as the universe evolved at every point in time.. the saturation extent/ concentration changes at the emptiness-consciousness boundary inside the virtual particle.

This change in saturation and concentration of consciousness at the boundary is the one am using hue to refer at,the change occur as the universe evolves.

54 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

Consciousness...I think it existed prior to the early universe,according to the diagram the hot dense point of big bang was consciousness where it's properties were maximumly saturated,for big bang those properties are hot and dense....by this time consciousness had started warping emptiness and virtual particles carrying information about hottness and density.

What exactly was conscious right after cosmic expansion began?

It has remained to be the same up to now...only its concentration,saturation,'hue' changes at the boundary with emptiness as the universe evolves and expand...it's thickness reduces as more virtual particles are formed...this means all the virtual particles in the universe making spacetime fabric.....their total consciousness is the same to that of big bang starting point.

It also appears that it's thickness at the boundary affect the rate at which virtual particles are produced as indicated by the uptick of universe expansion.

8 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

It also appears that it's thickness at the boundary affect the rate at which virtual particles are produced as indicated by the uptick of universe expansion.

This paragraph will be given further clarification when I show how structures of matter start forming out of the process discussed in this thread.

On 3/13/2023 at 3:20 AM, MJ kihara said:

Who? Or what ? Are words used by you to pass information to me in form of a question,you expecting an answer. That 'information' is predated by consciousness and emptiness.How can I answer about that? We talk of emptiness...using a word empty...that which we don't know about...what is it? But there is a word for it.in my case consciousness is synonymous with existence,and I happen to exist because I know there is no existence (emptiness).from that diagram consciousness and emptiness is fundamental.we know of consciousness cause we happened to be conscious.

The question should be how does that lead to Spacetime fabric,dark energy,dark matter,normal matter and the four fundamental forces of the universe.

7 hours ago, Phi for All said:

WHAT or WHO was conscious at the time of the BB?

Surely here am dealing with consciousness and emptiness 'dance'....having a meaning of either means you have  a meaning for all...this is beyond our understanding.... there was a time when we thought vacuum is empty only to realize it's so active full of quantum fluctuations and having enormous amount of energy (zero point energy)...

In this situation empty is that which we can't describe,it's limited to the furthest we can go to describing dimensions......as far as we realize new dimensions from our current understanding then that belongs to the consciousness.

39 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

Surely here am dealing with consciousness and emptiness 'dance'....having a meaning of either means you have  a meaning for all...this is beyond our understanding.... there was a time when we thought vacuum is empty only to realize it's so active full of quantum fluctuations and having enormous amount of energy (zero point energy)...

Your definitions are too vague. What's the consciousness and emptiness dance? Are you just making this crap up as you type? Consciousness requires some kind of sentience, and I just want to know what you think was sentient at the time of the BB? No more dancing, no more vague terms. Are you claiming there was a thinking, conscious being at the time of the BB?

Once again i av said  the universe was made up of consciousness....I am a single conscious humanbeing...happened to be on that universe.... that's beyond my understanding.....from this thread there is a place I mentioned....an exciting new age of exploration is a head of us... exploring the universe...maybe the urge to answer that question will drive us to that.

Given what humans keep discovering,mathematical formulas and constants that....some of which appear even to have no meaning to our current situation... limited by human current understanding...

It's safe to answer that question by saying it's beyond my understanding...the diagram(model) takes emptiness and consciouness to be fundamental.

NO...I don't have an answer to that.

34 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Your definitions are too vague. What's the consciousness and emptiness dance? Are you just making this crap up as you type? Consciousness requires some kind of sentience, and I just want to know what you think was sentient at the time of the BB? No more dancing, no more vague terms. Are you claiming there was a thinking, conscious being at the time of the BB?

Am not creating crap as I type...it's a whole model that has been created .. in coperating consciousness,dark energy,dark matter,standard model particles, structure of elementary particles,three forces of nature,Higgs field,gravitation,shapes of Galaxies, cosmic voids and cosmic webs and the final conclusion universe is conscious.
'dance' catchy phrase to make science accessible to everyone... anyway...it's the activities taking place at the boundary...for those who like music it's the string vibrations (boundary activities) producing sound (virtual particles)..
If it it was thinking then we are in it's thinking..an in such a case by limiting free thinking we are trapped in it's thinking...it being a being it's a description then it's manipulating us to make us take it as such...all of this is information predated by consciousness.....we need more exploration....more harvesting information from it...which is embedded on virtual particles... that make up spacetime fabric...that make up the universe....we need more exploration to have a clue ...
Therefore I can't claim anything of that sort....I was born at this era where what we are discussing is based so far with the knowledge that is currently available....but what I can claim is that we need more exploration...so as to answer your question..which so far it's beyond me.

Pliz...phi for all unlock my next thread...

8 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

Am not getting it.....am in speculation section and am stuck...having been stopped not to continue speculating.... science make progress when uncomfortable issues are discussed.

Nothing is stopping you from presenting evidence for your claims and answering questions.

3 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

Am not getting it.....am in speculation section and am stuck...having been stopped not to continue speculating.... science make progress when uncomfortable issues are discussed.

This isn't an "uncomfortable issue". It's just plain wrong.

You can't tell me how consciousness could exist at the time of the Big Bang, yet you insist that it was not only present, but concentrated. The beginning of your diagram is patently false, and you're reluctant to fix it, so there's really nothing to discuss. Your explanation fails when compared to what we already know about the universe. 

The only thing that's uncomfortable is your insistence that you're right, even though you admit you can't answer many of my questions, and it's beyond you. That's pretty uncomfortable. I don't know how to help someone who won't listen.

Am not insisting that am correct only that am stuck far away from the points that will show how correct my arguments are...for instance about the virtual particles....I haven't moved even to a point of saying how useful is this....the reason am not changing some of the statements like consciousness was concentrated at that point in the beginning is that .....they will support my arguments up the diagram....I understand it might be a shaky foundation...if it's not strong enough it will come down crumbling...I wish I was given that chance...to continue up the diagram.the next thread and that thing in the trash can all are related but they won't make a meaning on their own.

That diagram is not refuting big bang it's just trying to show what might have been at that particular time of hot and dense point...saying that it is patently false, then what is the truth?

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:

This isn't an "uncomfortable issue". It's just plain wrong.

You can't tell me how consciousness could exist at the time of the Big Bang, yet you insist that it was not only present, but concentrated. The beginning of your diagram is patently false, and you're reluctant to fix it, so there's really nothing to discuss. Your explanation fails when compared to what we already know about the universe. 

The only thing that's uncomfortable is your insistence that you're right, even though you admit you can't answer many of my questions, and it's beyond you. That's pretty uncomfortable. I don't know how to help someone who won't listen.

It's concluded its false based on already what is established as the truth...then what was in Bing bang hot and dense point?

During the inflation phase of big bang what was causing the inflation?

If the metrics of spacetime was changing,where the metrics of spacetime come from?

What is you believe in this, who and what caused big bang?(on the issue of uncomfortable)

I suggest those are the points that made me land on speculations. Why then can't i go on speculating,then when am done examine the results of speculation.

If thinking is wrong,in this case thinking wrongly or correctly,what about dreaming.

When there is no data to support either,is there one of it that is more correct than the other?

When you start speculating do you start from the unknown to the known? Or from the known to the unknown?

Because in this case have tried either.

Where did energy come from?  Am asking this because that was my starting point of speculation.

2 minutes ago, MJ kihara said:

When there is no data to support either,is there one of it that is more correct than the other?

When you start speculating do you start from the unknown to the known? Or from the known to the unknown?

Because in this case have tried either.

Where did energy come from?  Am asking this because that was my starting point of speculation.

The current hypotheses answer these questions in various ways. As there are no data, no one is more correct than others. If you want to know their answers, you will need to study.

7 minutes ago, Genady said:

Only if it has support by relating to what we do know about matter, radiation, space and time.

Matter why is it there is more matter than anti matter in the  current universe?..

Radiation why does a single photon interfere with itself when made to pass through double slit?..

Space where did it come from?

Time what causes twin paradox and why?

9 minutes ago, Genady said:

The current hypotheses answer these questions in various ways. As there are no data, no one is more correct than others. If you want to know their answers, you will need to study.

Does a straw man allowed to come with hypothesis...esp one that appear to address the previously asked questions?

What makes you think energy came "from" anywhere? According to the laws of physics you can't create or destroy energy, only change its form. If you can show that to be wrong, it would be a fantastic boost for your argument, otherwise it kind of disproves your theory. The problem is, humans live a linear existence with a definite beginning (birth) and end (death) with most of the things familiar to us having a similar profile. When you get into the quantum or cosmic realms, things often don't act as we expect so I don't see how anyone can speak with confidence about a beginning or end to a universe that could turn out to be infinite