Relativity, time dilation, and the Aether

trevorjohnson32

The Aether is a medium of heat, not conventional EMR heat, but heat like that at the center of the Earth, heat I call nucleus heat. The heat originates at the nucleus and puts a density/ temperature on the Aether. Perhaps the background temperature of the universe is from a nucleus to the universe and all atom's and universe's are the same. The squeezing force of the nucleus inner heat creates a field of density on the Aether and makes its gravity field. When two gravity fields touch the density in the Aether at the point where the fields touch pulls the two object's together.

Energy like matter is also made of the background Aether heat medium. Energy is just heat on the Aether spreading to colder less dense parts of the Aether.

Time dilation causes the nucleus to heat up and make its electron shell denser with heat and slower to function. It occurs when a large Earth like gravity field pressurizes an atom's own gravity field in on itself, or when a nucleus moves through the universe it continuously enters new cold Aether and the same type of pressure that is caused by Earth's gravity is experienced. 

Movement in our universe that causes time dilation is relative to our universe. If our universe is an atom and it has a nucleus, and all universe's are like this, then the temperature that exists all through infinity comes from gravity field created by a nucleus. The smaller and more you divide the nucleus the hotter it gets. Time dilation heat on the nucleus would be fairly cold compared to how hot the nucleus is. Coincidentally movement in our universe is to small to have an impact on the outside universe our universe is an atom to.

A magnet is like a fan where to fans facing each other would display the same repulsion as two north ends of a magnet. The medium for the magnet is again Aether heat. The magnet doesn't heat up as it is the same temperature as the Aether it is sitting in.

Edited by trevorjohnson32

!

Moderator Note

Any attempt to redefine a debunked theory is speculative, and needs evidence in support of it. I've moved this to Speculations, and now you need to defend the many assertions you've made in the OP, using mainstream science so this discussion might be elevated above talking about wild ass guesswork. 

I can't believe how mistreated aetherists are!!! Even the computer is programmed to deny the Aether by underlining the word when you type it like it doesn't even exist!!! That's pretty insulting to scientists like Tesla, even Einstein. Just saying but the group of people who get ahead on dismissing QM and solving science and nature with the Aether, that side is going to have the best understanding and best stuff. Aetherists are on the rise after having the foot of people who are lost following each other and themselves in life for 135 years. I was just born into this stupid argument about the Aether. I hate people arguing 'uhhh I'm right now matter what' it's pretty upsetting so many fall below the line. I need to find someone gifted not just has a degree.

3 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Sounds a lot like a religion. Or maybe political party. Certainly not science.

Neat JFKIN neat how a teacher can be put into jail for teaching about the Aether, and your going to complain about your rights in the current political and religous systems? Like someone is attacking you? OH MAN! that makes me so sick listening to the whinyness.

15 minutes ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

I can't believe how mistreated aetherists are!!! Even the computer is programmed to deny the Aether by underlining the word when you type it like it doesn't even exist!!! That's pretty insulting to scientists like Tesla, even Einstein. Just saying but the group of people who get ahead on dismissing QM and solving science and nature with the Aether, that side is going to have the best understanding and best stuff. Aetherists are on the rise after having the foot of people who are lost following each other and themselves in life for 135 years. I was just born into this stupid argument about the Aether. I hate people arguing 'uhhh I'm right now matter what' it's pretty upsetting so many fall below the line. I need to find someone gifted not just has a degree.

Except none of this is happening. None of this rant is true. Nobody is mistreating you. Nobody is insulting anybody. Nobody is dismissing anything. We have the results of the Michelson-Morley experiment that should have detected an aether if there was one, but it didn't. Nothing else we observe supports the concept either. So we use Einstein's work because it's a more accurate explanation of what's happening with light. If you could support the concept of an aether with some actual evidence, something beyond your assuredness and assertions, something that could be tested or reasoned with, we'd be happy to listen. 

Nobody is claiming to be "right", that's not how theory works. Evidence supports the best explanations, can't you see that? Where's your evidence?

18 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

You want us to use one speculation as evidence for another speculation? That methodology lacks even a minimum amount of rigor. 

The experiment is 5-6 years old to me and I've heard every argument. It's not my fault you haven't had time to consider its significance only knowing about for an hour. I don't take your rigor seriously either.

3 hours ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

The experiment is 5-6 years old to me and I've heard every argument. It's not my fault you haven't had time to consider its significance only knowing about for an hour.

It didn't even take an hour to see that the "experiment" you're misrepresenting is about virtual photography, not actual femto cameras. Why have you wasted 5-6 years on it?