Should this be news?

Don P

A friend sent me this link and I'm curious to find out if what she claims is legitimate. This is a recording that makes some pretty incredible claims. What does anyone else think?

link removed per Rule 2.7

4 hours ago, Don P said:

A friend sent me this link and I'm curious to find out if what she claims is legitimate. This is a recording that makes some pretty incredible claims. What does anyone else think?

!

Moderator Note

Not touching it till we know more. The rules state you can't require people to go offsite to participate. What are the claims?

4 hours ago, Don P said:

It's 2 hours 16 minutes long!

A quote within the first minute: "Everything I know comes from non human sources". I stopped listening after this. 

This recording explains the following:

1. The Direct Sensory System: The human body’s ninth sensory system responsible for the ability to understand energy as a language.
  2. The Non-Cellular Bandage: A living biomedical bandage that will heal a wound three times faster leaving little to no scar. Invented through information provided by the language of energy.
  3. Autohemotherapy: A daily therapy that will prevent and cure most known diseases and viruses including COVID-19. Perfected through information provided by the language of energy.
  4. Reprogramming: A one-on-one therapy to remove fears, phobias and cure many mental disorders including P.T.S.D. This information was provided through the language of energy.

I think the person making these claims is talking out of their ass. 

Credit where credit is due: they did it as a recording, not a YouTube video. Such an Old School approach is redolent with gravitas.

On the other hand, recognising - seemingly - only nine sensory systems suggests their science education ended rather too soon.