Accelerated world

michel123456

1 minute ago, michel123456 said:

The only photon you can directly observe is the one that hits your eye.

So your claims of “accelerated” photons that are not “really” accelerated is just irrelevant then. As well as being nonsensical. 

1 hour ago, michel123456 said:

Replace the photon with a bullet. the bullet will look like accelerating, until it hits your retina (and you are dead). So with the photon it is likewise. Except you do not die, you see.

I think you are particulating instead of waving.

9 hours ago, Eise said:

The photons must accelerate because the bike does??? And no, I did not look at the link, because it is on facebook.

It looks like that, but it isn't. The bike looks smaller, but it is not.

'As observed', yes, but not in reality.

The poles look closer to each other, but they are not. If you from your position could see how many poles the bike would pass per time, it would not change.

The only thing you do is describing the movement of the bike in polar coordinates. But a constant velocity, described in polar coordinates, does not lead to a constant angular velocity. A change of coordinate system does not change what is actual occurring.

You did not argue for your view point, that's why I am asking: why do 'photons that reach your eyes must appear accelerated'? Under these circumstances Swansont's 'No' suffices.

Does this drawing help?

image.png.858327c5dbb60b0ac167c99476646556.png

Eloise's picture would be wrong if the motorcyclist had lassoed me and was driving me in circles.