Is there an experiment that verifies what happens when two unrelated matter waves collide?

scifimath

19 hours ago, Mordred said:

Wave particle duality is highly tested. Your false assertions are not. 

Your also thinking of particles as little solid objects. They are not, 

QFT applies Relativity and uses spacetime it isn't seperate from it.

give me the tests

QFT needs updated. Spacetime can morph the Quantum field but it isn't using it.

19 hours ago, uncool said:

Presumably, they no longer are unrelated, then? Otherwise, how do you ensure that two "unrelated" waves have the same phase?

give me whatever results you have

19 hours ago, swansont said:

Nope. 

This makes no sense. Wave-particle duality does not say that wave and particle behavior will be observed at the same time. If you tell me it’s a matter wave, I can’t show you particle behavior.

But in interference, you get the wave behavior, and later on, when you detect, you get particle behavior.

No, the experiments have been done. We know what the model predicts and know the results. No guessing or assuming needed.

Sorry, “spacetime object” isn’t a thing in mainstream physics. Your own pet theories are not a part of this discussion.

!

Moderator Note

Since you’ve decided to teach/preach, I have moved this to speculations. 

Give us your model, predictions and/or evidence. You should be familiar with the rules by now.

lol, oh so all of a sudden duality isn't a duality

18 hours ago, Mordred said:

So how does electron flow work in copper wire ? It seems you are thinking electrons as a physical object so please explain that.

I can name other matter particles that can readily pass through solid objects.

I don't care about electrons

17 hours ago, studiot said:

Perhaps you could explain why there is so much shielding around nuclear reactors or how hydrogen, helium and methane gases can pass through several feet thickness of solid concrete?

They would be smart to put a camera inside and outside. Waves can go through barriers. 

Edited by scifimath

It doesn't matter if you care about electrons or not. It is a form of matter, so you must account for it as well. Particularly since every atom has electrons.

QFT doesn't need updating simply because you say so. It is one of the most successful theories regardless of your misguided opinion 

30 minutes ago, scifimath said:

give me the tests

Many thousands, possibly millions of experiments have been done to confirm quantum theory. So "give me the tests"is a rather silly request.

A quick search brings up this, it may or may not be relevant to what you want (but as you are so vague about what you want...): https://www.forbes.com/sites/chadorzel/2015/07/20/three-experiments-that-show-quantum-physics-is-real/

32 minutes ago, scifimath said:

QFT needs updated.

Probably. But so far there is zero evidence that is not consistent with the current model. And the various extensions that have been proposed have no evidence.

33 minutes ago, scifimath said:

Spacetime can morph the Quantum field but it isn't using it.

That is obviously a lie as you have been told (repeatedly) that quantum field theory includes relativity and therefore spacetime.

34 minutes ago, scifimath said:

I don't care about electrons

You should. Because they are the main thing that gives matter its material properties. They explain why solids are solid, why metals conduct, how chemistry works, etc.