theory of everything

fibonacii1.601836

11 minutes ago, Strange said:

Publish it. That’s what scientists do. 

He told me in a PM that, for some reason, he doesn't trust the forum. I'm sure it's an intellectual property concern.

It seems clear to me this is a case where some customized guesswork has become firmly lodged in the gaps in the OP's knowledge. I base this on a) the inability to explain it to others in a sensible manner, b) the OP is convinced of a simplistic fundamental interaction that will answer every question, yet can't use it to answer any question, and c) the idea requires different spatial geometry to work, but the OP is asking for a mathematical argument before he can complete his idea?! 

It seems to me that quite a lot can be said about a theory of everything, without giving away any secrets.

In particular some idea of the scope and coverage of this 'theory' could be offered, without details.

For instance

Can it tell me how a racing pigeon, a humming bird a bee and an aeroplane fly?

Can it tell me where stromatolites come from?

Can it tell me how heavy is the heaviest negatively charge particle?

Can it tell which force on a given mass is greater , the electric or gravitational and by how much ?

If not then what can it tell me?

15 hours ago, fibonacii1.601836 said:

I hurry to say this theory
if I say the logical and mathematical proofs
there is a great chance that the date of work will be taken from my own hands
respect that some people do not accept the given visions without clear evidence and experiments
it would be absurd to try to convince you with words so I hope that during the winter I can officially present it

!

Moderator Note

When you are ready to post it, do so. Ensure that it complies with the rigor we expect.

There's no use to this tap-dancing about a conjecture that is being kept from us.