Deuterium depletion to cure cancer

michael1969

I am looking to use substitution chemistry to deplete deuterium from drinking water.  Studies have shown that light water (deuterium depleted water cures cancer in 25-50% of people with full metastasis and higher rates for regular non-mestasis, non-tumor cancers).  Deuterium depletion has been shown to increase T-cell production in the thymus and make all enzymes (10 trillion reactions in human body a day) work better as there is a 1/6000 chance that deuterium will be at a bonding or unfolding site and the enzyme will not work properly, even though 1/6000, that is still 1.666 billion reactions gone wrong or not expressed.  DNA polymerase II and III errors lead to uncorrected mutations which may lead to cancer.

I am thinking NH2 [-] [in aqueous solution] and H202 [in aqueous solution] can liberate NH3 [gas, in the form of NH2D, ND3 and ND2H, D for deuterium] (and 02) from a water solution to remove the deuterium because like in the human body, deuterium perferentialy binds to N.  Likely need a catalyst like potassium iodide and perhaps a little bit of heat?  I don't know how to balance the equation as I want to remove all the residual NH2 and H202 to make safe, clean purified drinking water with at least a 50% reduction in deuterium.  Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Endy0816 said:

I have read some studies where it has been used, with apparently decent results, in conjunction with standard treatment.

Singing "the star spangled banner" can been shown to "give decent results" in conjunction with standard treatments (which actually work).

In the meantime, are you able to cite any such studies?

1 hour ago, John Cuthber said:

Singing "the star spangled banner" can been shown to "give decent results" in conjunction with standard treatments (which actually work).

In the meantime, are you able to cite any such studies?

Ugh just tricky citing  multiple links on mobile.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23441611/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18815148/

http://www.nobleresearch.org/Doi/10.14312/2052-4994.2013-29

Main thing is you're taking something out rather than trying to introduce anything new. Basically capitalizes on the fact that the cancerous cell is already 'malfunctioning'.

Do an internet search for deuterium depletion.  Amazon.com for a book, "Defeating Cancer, the biological effect of deuterium depletion" 2002.  No help on the chemistry?  John, your country lost a Billionaire in a helicopter over this issue.  And yet saving millions of lives is a even more serious issue.  Oxford ran a deuterium depletion study....

Dark Reaper...the Hermetic Arcanum specifically puts God first...

The beginning of this Divine Science is the fear ["Awe" correctly translated] of the Lord and its end is charity and love toward our Neighbour; the all-satisfying Golden Crop is properly devoted to the rearing and endowing of temples and hospices; for whatsoever the Almighty freely bestoweth on us, we should properly offer again to him. So also Countries grievously oppressed may be set free; prisoners unduly held captive may be released, and souls almost starved may be relieved...

Apply this to the dew, the water Jesus provided to the 4000 and the 5000, the start of the River Jordan, the 2 Kings dove dung water towers that Mary Magdelene brought to France...and see all the origin of the secrecy of Jesus and God's original water is a tradition with dark origins of those who wanted to control and imprison the masses.  See also light water in the Book of Mormon, the irradeum waters with living and dead water that needed to be separated to avoid maladies.  See also in the Koran and B. Gita about a dozen references, including the one similar to the Bible "do not feed pearls to swine". I tell you no human being is swine.  Something dark went into the mind of the person that thought God said such awful words about God's Children.

Ask yourself, what would Jesus do?  What would Mary do?  When the power of love is greater than the love of power, the world will know peace and we will bring heaven down so we can all leave and many poor souls who never hear the truth will not have to reincarnate ad infinitum

So I have a couple of easy cleanings of deuterium, not sure what the end PPM of deuterium will be...

1.  High lake or high mountain stream water (20-40PPM) reduction.  2. Hold at 49F for 24 hours and remove bottom 1/10th without disturbing.  3. Then put in containers and do a partial freeze and drain out the unfrozen water.

Second one is Chemistry...Take a Gallon of mountain stream or tap water and add 21 grams of 2-3% Ammonia, 12.5 mg of potassium iodide catalyst OTC supplement and 3 600 mg OTC calcium carbonate supplement and mix and wait for a while (to substitute the Deuterium out of the water to join the Ammonia and provide the water with H for D lost) and then boil off the Ammonia.  I am not sure how much substitutes, this equation may need Urase or a type of transferase...Also not sure if the iodine level in the end is safe for small children, individuals sensitive to goiter or pregnant women, but is a standard daily supplement amount.  The ammonia odor threshold is 7-57 PPM and there is no smell so the ammonia is out.

1) Deuterium is absorbed by living organisms not just in water, but in food. If somebody would drink Deuterium depleted water only, he/she would still get it in food.. People should deplete Deuterium from water at very early stage of plant production (which also includes feed for farm animals). Deuterium should not get to body of any human, plant nor farm animal (regardless of whether somebody has cancer or not yet).

Therefor I am constantly saying about building agricultural skyscrapers, with hydroponics, as it would be easier to control what plants are receiving (Carbon C-14 depleted CO2, Potassium K-40 depleted fertilizers and Deuterium depleted water).

2) Scientific method of verification whether something really works requires having "control group" i.e. scientists who would like to verify whether drug is healing or not healing, have to abandon the all other methods and use placebo for some patients instead. Neither they, nor the patient, can know whether the patient is receiving the real treatment or a placebo (as it could influence results).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_and_control_groups

Edited by Sensei