What option I have with degree in Biology?

chan214

3 hours ago, chan214 said:

I have a Bachelors Degree in Biology and  an experience as a CNA( nurse assistant).

1. Med school is not an option

2. Nursing degree is not an option.

Any input is appreciated. 

May be you teach biology, the only option you have is to become a biology teacher

1 hour ago, StringJunky said:

Science teacher in high school, if you get the necessary teaching qualifications.

Yes this will be a good option to him

2 hours ago, Kevin Mulisa Isaya said:

the only option you have is to become a biology teacher

That would be pretty depressing.

I would try and get a job in a pharmaceutical, bio-tech or other life sciences company. This could be as a lab tech, as suggested above (which could lead on to doing interesting research work). Or there will be roles in sales, marketing, customer support and many others.

Or journalism?

Maybe look at some jobs websites to get some ideas, for example: https://jobs.newscientist.com/en-gb/jobs/life-sciences/

On 04/10/2018 at 11:08 AM, Strange said:

That would be pretty depressing.

I would try and get a job in a pharmaceutical, bio-tech or other life sciences company. This could be as a lab tech, as suggested above (which could lead on to doing interesting research work). Or there will be roles in sales, marketing, customer support and many others.

Or journalism?

Maybe look at some jobs websites to get some ideas, for example: https://jobs.newscientist.com/en-gb/jobs/life-sciences/

May be sir, try your luck