Freezing Instantly To 0 K

So....

At 0 K molecules don't move because there is no energy available to them(correct me if i'm wrong i have no education in related fields). Let's assume that 0 K is possible to reach in a lab, and we froze a human nearly instant to 0 K -meaning every molecule at the same time or nearly. it should be possible to bring him back i.e. 1000 years from now again assuming we can defrost him instantly. is there any law of physics that could make this theory invalid?   I know this is being studied but i wanted to know if there is a law we know that could still work against the hypothesis mentioned above. could we now with our closest to absolute 0 preserve a organism other than 1 celled animals? maybe a 10 celld organism should it exist? 

thanks in advance for any fun thought food you might bring :D

1 hour ago, basvelden said:

is there any law of physics that could make this theory invalid?

This obviously does not exist. But perhaps the no-science fiction theorem?

This is related and very interesting. They revived microscopic water bears after 30 years of deep freeze. https://www.theverge.com/2016/1/18/10785002/water-bear-tardigrade-frozen-30-years-reproduction

Edited by Itoero

2 hours ago, basvelden said:

So....

At 0 K molecules don't move because there is no energy available to them(correct me if i'm wrong i have no education in related fields). Let's assume that 0 K is possible to reach in a lab, and we froze a human nearly instant to 0 K -meaning every molecule at the same time or nearly. it should be possible to bring him back i.e. 1000 years from now again assuming we can defrost him instantly. is there any law of physics that could make this theory invalid?   I know this is being studied but i wanted to know if there is a law we know that could still work against the hypothesis mentioned above. could we now with our closest to absolute 0 preserve a organism other than 1 celled animals? maybe a 10 celld organism should it exist? 

thanks in advance for any fun thought food you might bring :D

The final temperature doesn't matter too much, so you could choose an actually possible ~4K (liquid helium)

One problem is that some molecules, like water, take on a different form when solidified (ice), and this will physically damage cells. 

6 hours ago, basvelden said:

is there any law of physics that could make this theory invalid?

Water molecules in solid state (ice) have smaller density than in liquid state (therefor ice floats on the surface of liquid water), smaller density means larger volume.. therefor frozen water can damage glass bottle, hermetic metal container, or in biology, damage organism's cell (they can be/will be blowed up by growing size of ice crystals)..

However, some organisms, especially single cell microorganisms, can have mutations, which allow them to survive freezing and unfreezing.

Edited by Sensei