What is with this that girls lying they have never had boyfriend?

ps2huang

new could mean many things. I know they are people. But when your love adventure is new, you hope theirs are new so that it will be fair. Yeah, to study psychology means they can not lie to me that they are inexperienced.

Yes we can....we are very clever at hiding things. In fact, Its because we are "people" that we can lie so good....Think of this. Suppose you went out with me, and I already was "experienced". I could "fake it" and you would never know....You would never be able to read my mind either....Never, ever. I could pass any lie detector test because I would hold back any emotion....no presperation. I would pass the test with flying colors. We are the best fakers in the world. You will never know...

You would lie in bed thinking you are with the girl of your dreams....your soulmate in life...absolute perfection, but instead, you are in bed with a master liar......faking it all the way, so you would never know. One day you would come to me and beg me to marry you and I would say YES!.....So we marry and have children......We are very happy together and we tell each other how much every day. We are madly in love. We are a great family.

But one day when you least expect it, I would tell you the truth. That I was with other boys before you. I was young, inexperienced, and was with another inexperienced boy. In fact, one of them said to me "To have fun with girls, any kind of girl that I will be happy to accept. But in love, I need a honest girl. I am looking for a romantic stable love. I just don't want to be a playtoy of a girl, I want to be something on her. I want to enjoy some of her only advantage. Well.....I was that girl.....But it didn't work out because he wanted to try something new with someone else.....and someone else.....and someone else.

So......now that your married to a liar, what would happen to our marriage now?...

Bettina

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. You feel that you should dominate the women mentally. Well' date=' that just makes me feel warm and smushy inside*.

*not really, you are a freak.

ROFLOL :))

pity we could couldn`t set him up with Anne Robinson for a long weekend :)

I am not going back to Taiwan; I will date girls here. Just that I saw Tom Cruise and katie Holmes is a couple that their differential age is huge. Sp I am thinking to do in that way.

There is a point in human development and maturity where the age difference becomes immaterial. unfortunately that point isn't usually reached until somewhere around legal adulthood, most societies have the boundries pretty well defined, and they are usually above the age of 15.

I guess taiwan sets it at 16. the U.S. generally sets it at 18. nature sets it at the onset of puberty, but the human body matures faster than the mind driving it, and to spread your love on young teenage girls could be considered amoral due to the fact that these girls' minds are not developed enough to handle the social, physical, and emotional stresses that sexual activity can enforce on them.

There is a point in human development and maturity where the age difference becomes immaterial. unfortunately that point isn't usually reached until somewhere around legal adulthood' date=' most societies have the boundries pretty well defined, and they are usually above the age of 15.

I guess taiwan sets it at 16. the U.S. generally sets it at 18. nature sets it at the onset of puberty, but the human body matures faster than the mind driving it, and to spread your love on young teenage girls could be considered amoral due to the fact that these girls' minds are not developed enough to handle the social, physical, and emotional stresses that sexual activity can enforce on them.[/quote']

No, in Taiwan you must be 18 or older to have sex--which people rarely follow.

Well, it takes few years for me to read someone's mind. But you can't pass over me unless you are a genius. Just like you can't cheat over teachers when you try to do somethings bad.

In those few years waiting for you to "read my mind", I would have found someone else with less stringent requirements. Someone who would take me as I am....a friend and a lover... and live happily ever after with me.

And I can "pass over you"....you would never know. ;)

In all seriousness, I thought I understood you in the beginning, but the more you posted, the more I saw a one-dimensional person. I feel sorry for you. The right girl will come along some day, but you won't trust her. You will have too many doubts and questions, and I think she will drop you in a hearbeat. Then, when you decide she "was" the girl for you, she won't come back....I wouldn't.

Bettina

In those few years waiting for you to "read my mind"' date=' I would have found someone else with less stringent requirements. Someone who would take me as I am....a friend and a lover... and live happily ever after with me.

And I [i']can[/i] "pass over you"....you would never know. ;)

In all seriousness, I thought I understood you in the beginning, but the more you posted, the more I saw a one-dimensional person. I feel sorry for you. The right girl will come along some day, but you won't trust her. You will have too many doubts and questions, and I think she will drop you in a hearbeat. Then, when you decide she "was" the girl for you, she won't come back....I wouldn't.

Bettina

Well, if a girl wants my love, she must wait with patience in order to prove she will develope a long-term love with me.

Well, if a girl wants my love, she must wait with patience in order to prove she will develope a long-term love with me.

Just to be fair, what would you do to repay the favor? :mad:

And what the hell does it matter if you really love her? Are you saying that if you fell madly in love with a girl and later learned that she took a few tumbles betwen the sheets with a canoodling partner, that she wouldn't be worth loving anymore?

Just to be fair' date=' what would you do to repay the favor? :mad:

And what the hell does it matter if you really love her? Are you saying that if you fell madly in love with a girl and later learned that she took a few tumbles betwen the sheets with a canoodling partner, that she wouldn't be worth loving anymore?[/quote']

Well, if I have had gf, I won't mind that. But to be my first love, it means a lot. What will I repay to her? I will show her all my love passion to her to let her know I love her.

First love is just the commercials in the theater before the lights even dim. First sexual love is the previews, true, lifelong love is the finale. In my experience, first love is sitting in a seat with gum in it, then finding out your in the wrong theater entirely....

I wouldn't waste too much time on it. :-(

First love is just the commercials in the theater before the lights even dim. First sexual love is the previews' date=' true, lifelong love is the finale. In my experience, first love is sitting in a seat with gum in it, then finding out your in the wrong theater entirely....

I wouldn't waste too much time on it. :-([/quote']Couldn't have said it better. Sometimes when we build something up in our minds too much it can't possibly live up to our expectations. And most things do get better with experience.

I am 21 years old, and I am thinking about to get my first love by age 26 approximately, when I got a stable work and a accomplished scholarship of UC-Whatever. I am thinking about to put my goal on girls whose ages are below 15, which they mostly don't have love experience.
Am I right in deducing from your posts that you are originally from Taiwan and are attending college in California? You should know that trying to get "something new" from 15-year-olds while attending UC-Whatever is a good way to end up in jail or worse.

I am thinking about to put my goal on girls whose ages are below 15, which they mostly don't have love experience.
As Phi notes, stay away from anyone under 18. That's jail time and a life-time branding as a sexual offender waiting to happen. That's where the term "jail bait" comes from.

You called me despicable? I think this happens a lot. I saw a lot of young adult or middle-aged men who are sticking to those middle-school or high-school babes until those girls are mature and legal enough. And after that, they went further and got engaged.

Oh? A lot of people do it? Then it must be okay. How foolish of me. You know what, in light of the revelation that a lot of people do it, I think I'll just hop on over to the local elementary school and pick up a fifth grader or two to train for future sexual endeavers. :mad: While I'm at it why don't I nick a few CDs from Circuit City. Why not? A whole bunch of kids do.

Oh? A lot of people do it? Then it must[/b'] be okay. How foolish of me. You know what, in light of the revelation that a lot of people do it, I think I'll just hop on over to the local elementary school and pick up a fifth grader or two to train for future sexual endeavers. :mad: While I'm at it why don't I nick a few CDs from Circuit City. Why not? A whole bunch of kids do.

No, no, no. You messed up my point. I mean that I try to get to know any girl, and wait till she is legal. I get them not just for sex, but for the interaction of romance.