What is with this that girls lying they have never had boyfriend?

ps2huang

Do you guys know that thee are many girls who love to pretend who are inexperienced in love matter? This is a trend: girls nowadays love to have sex in very early age. But I don't understand why there are some girls loving to deceive some men's innocent felings that they never had boyfriend. Do you think taking psychology can help you read those women's minds which whether they are telling trues or lies? Because I never had girlfriend and I want my first lover to be inexperienced. I decide that I take some psychological terms before making romance with girls.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know that thee are many girls who love to pretend who are inexperienced in love matter? This is a trend: girls nowadays love to have sex in very early age..

Are you sure about this, how do you know it?

But I don't understand why there are some girls loving to deceive some men's innocent felings that they never had boyfriend.

Perhaps you have answered your own question here.

Because I never had girlfriend and I want my first lover to be inexperienced.

Women can be stigmatised if they have a number of sexual partners, perjorative terms such as 'slut' and 'whore' are used. As such it seems reasonably obvious why many women would wish to downplay the level of experience they have.

Do you guys know that thee are many girls who love to pretend who are inexperienced in love matter?
Yes.
This is a trend: girls nowadays love to have sex in very early age.
Studies? This sounds like a generality.
But I don't understand why there are some girls loving to deceive some men's innocent felings that they never had boyfriend.
Could be because guys like you want them to be inexperienced.
Do you think taking psychology can help you read those women's minds which whether they are telling trues or lies?
BWA HAHAHA hahahaha hehehehe ha ha ha. No. Sorry.
Because I never had girlfriend and I want my first lover to be inexperienced. I decide that I take some psychological terms before making romance with girls.
It sounds like you are confusing social interaction with sex. Do you want a girlfriend who is inexperienced with having boyfriends or with having sex?

If someone is lying to you about their past you have to decide whether that past is more important than your future together. Honesty is very important but many people come with some baggage carried over from their earlier years. Maybe they are withholding the truth until they know you well enough to trust you with it.

Don't let your ego set up unfair expectations. And don't overthink matters of the heart. If you have too many stipulations you may not get to meet the most wonderful woman in your life.

Are you sure about this' date=' how do you know it?

Perhaps you have answered your own question here.

Women can be stigmatised if they have a number of sexual partners, perjorative terms such as 'slut' and 'whore' are used. As such it seems reasonably obvious why many women would wish to downplay the level of experience they have.[/quote']

I don't know if this happens a lot in the States or not, but it does in Taiwan where many men love virgins the most.

By the way, I couldn't find a word "stigmatised." Also that do you know any girls from Korea and Japan/ Korean girls are conservative, huh?

Do you guys know that thee are many girls who love to pretend who are inexperienced in love matter? This is a trend: girls nowadays love to have sex in very early age. But I don't understand why there are some girls loving to deceive some men's innocent felings that they never had boyfriend. Do you think taking psychology can help you read those women's minds which whether they are telling trues or lies? Because I never had girlfriend and I want my first lover to be inexperienced. I decide that I take some psychological terms before making romance with girls.

Best you can do is concentrate on the personality you like. Take your time, they cannot hide these traits forever. Eventually, you will see the real person. Then you need to decide if you can accept the faults for the reward, and hope they do the same.

I don't know if this happens a lot in the States or not, but it does in Taiwan where many men love virgins the most.

I can understand that, but take my word for it, if you ignore a girl because she is not a virgin you could be making a big mistake and missing out on being with some one special.

There are a lot more important things in a girl than whether she is a virgin. When you start looking for a serious relationship you should trust your instincts as to the girls character. Do not think too much abut whether she is lying aboout her sexual experiences. Thinking too much in these matters is a bad mistake. Thinking only complicates and causes problems, instead trust your instincts, they are a lot smarter than you might realise.

By the way, I couldn't find a word "stigmatised." Also that do you know any girls from Korea and Japan/ Korean girls are conservative, huh?

Stigmatised means to be looked down upon and considered inferior. To avoid this girls may reasonably decide to lie about their sexual experiences.

I was aware that Japanese and Korean girls are generally socially quite conservative. But that doesn't mean that they can't discretely do things that would be done more openly in other societies.

To paraphrase. Don't spend time worring about whether a girl is more experienced than you or not. Simply trust your instincts as to whether you like and care for her. If you do then go for it, otherwise walk away. But don't think about it too much. This is one subject where thinking isn't any use. It's a matter of instinct not intellect.

I can understand that' date=' but take my word for it, if you ignore a girl because she is not a virgin you could be making a big mistake and missing out on being with some one special.

There are a lot more important things in a girl than whether she is a virgin. When you start looking for a serious relationship you should trust your instincts as to the girls character. Do not think too much abut whether she is lying aboout her sexual experiences. Thinking too much in these matters is a bad mistake. Thinking only complicates and causes problems, instead trust your instincts, they are a lot smarter than you might realise.

Stigmatised means to be looked down upon and considered inferior. To avoid this girls may reasonably decide to lie about their sexual experiences.

I was aware that Japanese and Korean girls are generally socially quite conservative. But that doesn't mean that they can't discretely do things that would be done more openly in other societies.

To paraphrase. Don't spend time worring about whether a girl is more experienced than you or not. Simply trust your instincts as to whether you like and care for her. If you do then go for it, otherwise walk away. But don't think about it too much. This is one subject where thinking isn't any use. It's a matter of instinct not intellect.[/quote']

Well, it is a matter of fairness. I think it is better to be a inexperienced girl for me when my first love come upon. And I am thinking about to get Korean girls since they are very conservative.

I don't know if you have ever been to Taiwan. The girls over there are so sluttish and they love to pretend innocent. It is very disgusting when you were deceived by a girl who says who is inexperienced and the real ugly fact is revealed that your true feeling taken by her.

Well, it is a matter of fairness. I think it is better to be a inexperienced girl for me when my first love come upon. And I am thinking about to get Korean girls since they are very conservative.

You may think it is better for your first love to be an inexperienced girl, you may think a Korean girl would be best, but your first love can not be planned. Love is not something that can be planned and prepared, it is something that happens too you, sometimes at unexpected times and with very unexpected people.

If you think a conservative Korean girl would be good for you then go there and try and meet them, but don't let that blind you to the possibility of meeting another girl at another time and place. She might not meet the criteria that you had planned, but she might be the one to make you happy.

I don't know if you have ever been to Taiwan. The girls over there are so sluttish and they love to pretend innocent. It is very disgusting when you were deceived by a girl who says who is inexperienced and the real ugly fact is revealed that your true feeling taken by her.

I didn't know that about Taiwanese girls, i can understand your concern. Being deceived in love is a very serious and painful thing and you are right to be cautious of developing feelings for a girl who is not honest and thus hurts you.

The way to avoid this is to listen to your instincts. Do you feel in your heart that she is a good, sincere person or do you just find her attractive? If you trust your instincts you should be able to avoid most difficulties.

Are you looking for a serious relationship or just to have fun? If you have never had a serious relationship with a girl you might just want to have some fun with a few girls who you know you are not going to be serious with and then look for a serious relationship. Get some experience of your own and then become more serious about long term plans.

The girls over there are so sluttish and they love to pretend innocent. It is very disgusting when you were deceived by a girl who says who is inexperienced and the real ugly fact is revealed that your true feeling taken by her.

If they get branded as 'sluttish' if they have some experience, then its little wonder that they pretend that they are 'innocent'.

Does it really matter that much if they arent virgins?

anyway, from what i hear there are much worse ways to be decieved by a taiwaneese 'girl'.

Well, to have fun with girls, any kind of girl that I will be happy to accept. But in love, I need a honest girl. I am looking for a romantic stable love. I just don't want to be a playtoy of a girl, I want to be something on her. I want to enjoy some of her only advantage.

Well, to have fun with girls, any kind of girl that I will be happy to accept. But in love, I need a honest girl. I am looking for a romantic stable love..

In that case there is no need to hurry or worry too much. Rather than concerning yourself about whether a girl has a good character you should just relax and have some fun. Have some experience with some girls without worrying about romantic love.

Then start to think about finding a good girl to have a serious relationship with. Once you have had some experience it will be a lot easier to know when a girl is being honest with you.

I just don't want to be a playtoy of a girl, I want to be something on her. I want to enjoy some of her only advantage.

That is right if you are looking for a serious relationship.

Firstly i would recommend that you simply have some fun with girls you don't want a relationship with. Then you will be much better able to judge whether a girl i right for you.

The thing is not to worry or think too much about it. Thinking only makes things harder in this matter.

Go out, have some fun, then consider looking for a proper partner. That is the correct order of things. It will prevent you being at a disadvantage when you are considering whether a girl is suitable or not for a serious relationship.

I am 21 years old, and I am thinking about to get my first love by age 26 approximately, when I got a stable work and a accomplished scholarship of UC-Whatever. I am thinking about to put my goal on girls whose ages are below 15, which they mostly don't have love experience. Do oyu htink a man who is in his 20s dating a teen girl will be strange? I am 21 at the moment.

I am 21 years old, and I am thinking about to get my first love by age 26 approximately, when I got a stable work and a accomplished scholarship of UC-Whatever. .

That is fine, but don't plan this matter too carefully. Love is not something that can be planned like a career, it is a natural, unpredictable thing.

I am thinking about to put my goal on girls whose ages are below 15, which they mostly don't have love experience. Do oyu htink a man who is in his 20s dating a teen girl will be strange? I am 21 at the moment.

Dating a teen girl is fine, but below 15 sounds too young to me. Such a girl is too young, immature both physically and mentally. I think 18 or 19 is better age.

Why don't you go to Taiwan and have some fun with the girls, gain some experience, then come back and be in a better positon to judge when considering real love and relationships?

I am thinking about to put my goal on girls whose ages are below 15, which they mostly don't have love experience. Do oyu htink a man who is in his 20s dating a teen girl will be strange?

I think the answre to that would overwhelmingly be yes.

the legal age of consent in taiwan is 16, so it'd be illegal, too.

That is fine' date=' but don't plan this matter too carefully. Love is not something that can be planned like a career, it is a natural, unpredictable thing.

Dating a teen girl is fine, but below 15 sounds too young to me. Such a girl is too young, immature both physically and mentally. I think 18 or 19 is better age.

Why don't you go to Taiwan and have some fun with the girls, gain some experience, then come back and be in a better positon to judge when considering real love and relationships?[/quote']

I am not going back to Taiwan; I will date girls here. Just that I saw Tom Cruise and katie Holmes is a couple that their differential age is huge. Sp I am thinking to do in that way.

I am 21 years old, and I am thinking about to get my first love by age 26 approximately, when I got a stable work and a accomplished scholarship of UC-Whatever. I am thinking about to put my goal on girls whose ages are below 15, which they mostly don't have love experience. Do oyu htink a man who is in his 20s dating a teen girl will be strange? I am 21 at the moment.

Grrrr....I'll answer this when I calm down.

Bettina

it is said that "A Tiger with a hungry look in its eyes, will Never catch"

I`m sure the same applies to Fussy Eaters also!

and you seem to have stacked the cards against yourself from the outset.

Don`t go Looking for this Ideal, let it find YOU, and when it does, you will not care what she has done or been in the past! :)

Just that I saw Tom Cruise and katie Holmes is a couple that their differential age is huge. Sp I am thinking to do in that way.

An age differential in itself is not a problem. But dating girls as young as 15 would be a problem. That is just too young.

Why don't you relax and stop worrying and planning this so much and just go out and try and meet someone you find you really like?

Women can be stigmatised if they have a number of sexual partners, perjorative terms such as 'slut' and 'whore' are used. As such it seems reasonably obvious why many women would wish to downplay the level of experience they have.

You'd think it would be obvious.

[sarcasm]And guys would never lie to girls to get them into bed, either. When a guy says, "I love you" you know he means it. [/sarcasm]

It's been so long since I had sex, I forget who gets tied up.

You obviously aren't ready for a serious relationship if you set stipulations that the girl you fall in love with should be a virgin. That sounds like something I would hear in Pakistan. If you set those kind of limitations, you're going to end up with a lot of liars, and I really wouldn't have any sympathy for you. Yes, it is important to know about a woman's sexual history because you don't want to put your health at risk. It would also be in your best interest to date someone your own age. You would have more things in common and not have to worry about breaking any laws.

You obviously aren't ready for a serious relationship if you set stipulations that the girl you fall in love with should be a virgin. That sounds like something I would hear in Pakistan. If you set those kind of limitations, you're going to end up with a lot of liars, and I really wouldn't have any sympathy for you. Yes, it is important to know about a woman's sexual history because you don't want to put your health at risk. It would also be in your best interest to date someone your own age. You would have more things in common and not have to worry about breaking any laws.

Oh really? It happens a lot in Middle-East? Well, in Taiwan it does though--although the girls of Taiwan are getting more and more sexually outgoing. And I was told Korean households have very strcit traditional rules, which make them so conservative. I don't know why, I just love which is enjoying soemthing that is new.

I don't know why, I just love which is enjoying soemthing that is new.
Are you talking about a woman that way, something that is new? Like a car you can trade in when the ashtrays are full?!

I thought you were joking when you asked if studying psychology would help you read a woman's mind. Now I get the feeling you are trying to be completely dispassionate and treat a relationship with your new, virginal bride-to-be like a business transaction where you get to choose from available options.

Aren't women people where you live?

Are you talking about a woman that way' date=' [i']something that is new[/i]? Like a car you can trade in when the ashtrays are full?!

I thought you were joking when you asked if studying psychology would help you read a woman's mind. Now I get the feeling you are trying to be completely dispassionate and treat a relationship with your new, virginal bride-to-be like a business transaction where you get to choose from available options.

Aren't women people where you live?

new could mean many things. I know they are people. But when your love adventure is new, you hope theirs are new so that it will be fair. Yeah, to study psychology means they can not lie to me that they are inexperienced.