Why we should openly talk about a certain 'mysterious' aspect of reality

idea1234

A suggestive artistic argument why we should openly talk about a certain 'mysterious' aspect of reality. The main argument is put forward in the 2 short forum discussions. The profile contains a summary in German, but you can easily grasp the point without understanding German.

link removed

5 minutes ago, idea1234 said:

A suggestive artistic argument why we should openly talk about a certain 'mysterious' aspect of reality.

What exactly is this mysterious aspect of reality?

5 minutes ago, idea1234 said:

The main argument is put forward in the 2 short forum discussions.

How about putting it forward here (this is a discussion forum, after all).

Apart from the fact it is a violation of the rules, your facebook page is not accessible. That is mysterious.

2 minutes ago, idea1234 said:

"'The world' seems to mirror or somehow 'target' the ego-related content of my mind".

How does that happen, any evidence for this? Sounds to me more like your mind makes things up to find cause & effect where it's not there.   

6 minutes ago, idea1234 said:

Supposed to be a discussion about why we should handle 'this' differently: link removed

No. You're supposed to lay out the discussion subject yourself (which you didn't) without referring us to your facebook account which shows a video of Hitler giving a mute speech to a tune of a little girl singing "warum bin ich so fröhlich?" 

8 minutes ago, idea1234 said:

Supposed to be a discussion about why we should handle 'this' differently link removed 

What is "this"? Facebook?

You are not making much sense, you know. 

(You should try looking at the page you linked to when you are not logged in to facebook: there is nothing there.)

Edited by Strange

You're not logged into Facebook.

We should openly talk about the mentioned and artistically presented 'mysterious' aspect of reality, because openly talking about these phenomena will have a very positive effect on individuals and society.

...If I may: link removed

2 minutes ago, idea1234 said:

I am not going to create a facebook account just to read something that you should be presenting here.

We should openly talk about the mentioned and artistically presented 'mysterious' aspect of reality, because openly talking about these phenomena will have a very positive effect on individuals and society.

There is no such thing.

12 minutes ago, idea1234 said:

...If I may: link removed

!

Moderator Note

You may not. Thread closed.