Electron - electron collisions

41 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, to "plagiarize" means:

• to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
  • to use (another's production) without crediting the source
  • to commit literary theft
  • to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source.

well, I guess I broke the second one, but it wasn't theirs to begin with those sites. I usually credit the actual person that discovered it. combinations of multiple ideas do not fall under 4 so, I have never broken that as long as they are 50% to 33% different. Ask a patent lawyer about that one.

But you are using someone elses effort in describing something and not your own. Attribution is required, regardless of the origins of the ideas. All good scientists do it.It's no big deal to do it. If you put up something that you spent significant time on, how would you feel to see your work used with no attribution to you? Citation is an important part of the scientific method.

Edited by StringJunky

40 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

But you are using someone elses effort in describing something and not your own. Attribution is required, regardless of the origins of the ideas. All good scientists do it.It's no big deal to do it. If you put up something that you spent significant time on, how would you feel to see your work used with no attribution to you? Citation is an important part of the scientific method.

In any case, that is a void point for these they are the Creators of QCD and fermilab's/CERN's along with the creator of the Standard Model's, but assumed people realized that I didn't do a particle test in my basement nor create the Standard model or QCD.

Edited by Vmedvil

6 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

In any case, that is a void point for these they are the Creators of QCD and fermilab's/CERN's along with the creator of the Standard Model's, but assumed people realized that I didn't do a particle test in my basement nor create the Standard model or QCD.

!

Moderator Note

The issue isn't who came up with the theory, it's who created the artwork (or written expression)

The bottom line is that we have rules against copyright violation and plagiarism. You either follow them, or you'll find the door locked behind you.

Back on topic, please.

6 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

It was answered, Electron on Electron Medium energy then  Muons and Tauons for higher energy.

Muon has ~ 206x higher mass-energy than Electron/Positron..

Edited by Sensei

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Muon has ~ 206 times higher mass-energy than Electron/Positron..

Yes, Momentum is converted to Rest Mass Via the Higgs Mechanism in a Symmetry break, the Rest Mass of a Tauon is 1.777 Gev, so the pair would be 3.554 Gev  for Tauon conversion while Muon is 105.7 Mev so 211.4 Mev for the pair.

Edited by Vmedvil