Vmedvil

Wormhole Metric...... How is this screwed up.

1 minute ago, Vmedvil said:

Can you not read english strange, I thought the Chinese were taught English as a second language, assuming a "Coffee Shop" in china 珈琲店

You are missing the point. 

1. Stop posting uncredited images.

2. Don't post images instead of text and/or a link. 

Even if I could make out the text in the image, I can't quote it. 

In short, stop being a dick.

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

They are still unreadable. And WHY post an image in the first place. It is an idiotic thing to do. Please stop. PROVIDE LINKS.

In any case, It brings the readers directly to the exact point, I am talking about instead of reading the entire article on it.

Edited by Vmedvil

19 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

In any case, It brings the readers directly to the exact point, I am talking about instead of reading the entire article on it.

You can still provide a link. 

You can even provide a link to the specific section. 

You can quote the relevant text. 

You have no excuse. 

At some point, the Original papers of  Schwarzchild,Hubble,Friedmann,Faddeev,Popov,Einstein,Watson,Higgs,Kerr, Yukawa, Schrodinger,Maxwell,Born,Planck, Brian Greene, Minokowski, Dr Michio Kaku, Dirac,Klein,Fermi, Anderson,Yau,Laplace and Steven Hawking.

Edited by Vmedvil

2 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

That was not very nice.

Then start behaving like a responsible member of the forum.

Edited by Strange

14 minutes ago, Strange said:

Random downvotes huh, I see how it is I would downvote you but it wouldn't matter until I did it like 2628 times, which would take way too much effort.

Ya, two can play this game.

But this isn't facebook, so I won't downvote you 2628 times, I am not some spiteful teen.

Edited by Vmedvil

12 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Random downvotes huh, I see how it is I would downvote you but it wouldn't matter until I did it like 2628 times, which would take way too much effort.

It wasn't me. And, as far as I can tell, it wasn't random. It was based on your behaviour. YOUR behaviour. Only you can change that. 

5 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

But this isn't facebook, so I won't downvote you 2628 times, I am not some spiteful teen.

Not random. I gave you one. Your posts are increasingly annoying to read in spite of advice from people

6 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

!

Moderator Note

How about everone discusses the topic, rather than downvotes?

Or is this an indication that the thread is done?

11 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

How about everone discusses the topic, rather than downvotes?

Or is this an indication that the thread is done?

This thread is done everything matches now.

I found a Issue with my Original Quantum Equivalence principal.  Corrected version.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,μ,Y,q,a,β) = (d2/((ħ /(2Erest/C2)) 3a =1 (d2/d((C2/Erest)Ni = 1 MiRi)2) + (1/2)3a,β = 1  μaβ(PΠa)(Pβ Πβ) + U - (ħ2/2)3N-6s=1(d2/dq2) + V)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμ(((Lghost QE  - gfabc(δμ (c-bar)a)Aμbcc) / (c-bar)aδμca) + ig(1/2)τWμ + ig'(1/2)YBμ)ψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - (μ2((φ-Dagger)φ) + λ((φ-Dagger)φ)2)/-(((Lghost QE   - gfabc(δμ (c-bar)a)Aμbcc) / (c-bar)aδμca) + ig(1/2)τWμ + ig'(1/2)YBμ)2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs((((8πGTab/C4) + Λgab  - Rab) * gab-1))1/2 + (S/ (((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp ))))Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs((((8πGTab/C4) + Λgab  - Rab) * gab-1))1/2 + (S/(((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp )))))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ±)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs) - ((ksC2)/ Rs2) + (((8πGTab/C4) + Λgab  - Rab) * gab-1))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

(d2/∇'- (Ctp) = ds2

I think this will be the final correction.

bkwVK1Q.png

Edited by Vmedvil