Spacetime and Matter Energy:

beecee

6 hours ago, beecee said:

Apologies, I was not aware of your reading/comprehension difficulties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_solution_(general_relativity)

Now you know!

Further, I reject out of hand any references to the Wiki-pee-D-uh sources.

I like my arse, if that's any of your business.

(Schwing! top of the page!)

Edited by scherado

1 hour ago, scherado said:

Now you know!

Further, I reject out of hand any references to the Wiki-pee-D-uh sources.

I like my arse, if that's any of your business.

(Schwing! top of the page!)

You can reject what you damn well feel like...It doesn't make your claims anymore valid. :) In time as is the case with all you lot trying to rewrite 21st century cosmology, or as per the many evangelistic crusades others like to implement, all will be lost in cyber space and mean nothing.  Take it easy, OK?

1 hour ago, beecee said:

In time as is the case with all you lot trying to rewrite 21st century cosmology, or as per the many evangelistic crusades others like to implement, all will be lost in cyber space and mean nothing.  Take it easy, OK?

I can assure you--so you can sleep better at night or day--that I am quite Agnostic with respect to any religious subjects, as well as any fey cosmological theories. I don't intend to rewrite anything: you have me confused with someone else, obviously.

Let's be clear: what doesn't matter one bit, cyber, financial, sensible, or otherwise is whether or not Cosmologist X says A, or Cosmologist Y says B, or vice versa. Do you follow? The "price of eggs in China" are not interested, though some people take fine paychecks.

23 hours ago, Strange said:

There are zero-energy solutions to the Einstein field equations that describe space-time with no matter present -and one can see how space evolves over time in such models. Which seems to invalidate the claim that "time is obviously linked to matter".

:) Yes that was a nice WIKI explanation and certainly invalidated the "time linked to matter" nonsense. 

Again, while we have no empirical evidence re that first instant post BB, the logic of Sten Odenwald's answer appears to align with current knowledge, and data already achieved in particle accelerators etc. And it certainly has a ring of beauty"about it in my opinion. :) 

Edited by beecee